Why does the left hate St Jude?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Ivanka auctioned off a coffee with her for 70k, which went to St Jude. Living in Memphis, Sgt Ju de e is a great charity. Kids get treatment, parents never pay a dime.
But the left has to put politics above everything and bitches about it. If it was Michelle Obama or one of their kids, they wouldn't care a bit.

Fucking disgusting people who do not like charities and place politics over everything.

Trump Family Tried To Auction Coffee With Ivanka, Raising Ethical Concerns

Ivanka auctioned off a coffee with her for 70k, which went to St Jude. Living in Memphis, Sgt Ju de e is a great charity. Kids get treatment, parents never pay a dime.
But the left has to put politics above everything and bitches about it. If it was Michelle Obama or one of their kids, they wouldn't care a bit.

Fucking disgusting people who do not like charities and place politics over everything.

Because it is not with a far left god...

Because it is not with a far left god...

Yep it takes away from govt, they fucking HATE that!

I have been watching their commercials and thinking of making a donation. I have already donated $5,000 this Christmas.

Wow nice, I wish I had tha th kind of cash, I'm almost mouth of.debt, then I can start chipping in as well!

And I live in Memphis, it's a great charity for anyone looking for one.

Christian organization that runs on charity and not off the government teat is why.

Because liberals want children aborted not kept alive, to slow down climate change

I have been watching their commercials and thinking of making a donation. I have already donated $5,000 this Christmas.

I have donated to St. Jude's as well as Wounded warriors and many other such charities.
Look at Semper Fi Fund rather than WW. Better ranked charity and great at filling in all those areas for the troops that the government does not cover.

I doubt that Michelle Obama would even think of using St. Jude Research Center to sell access to the WH. Remember how Trump paid off hundreds of thousands of dollars in personal fines from his charity's funds because the offended parties chose to have the fines directed to charity instead of their own org. This is a manouver with an ulterior motive, I am convinced. Don't get me wrong. I think it seems perfectly logical to folks like them who have done this pay-for-play all their lives, and they don't see it as an ethical conflict. Welcome to the world of politics!

Michelle didn't do something likethis, that's the point.

Paying for access is what you guys accused the Clintons of doing, and here you are doing it.

I have donated to St. Jude's as well as Wounded warriors and many other such charities.
Look at Semper Fi Fund rather than WW. Better ranked charity and great at filling in all those areas for the troops that the government does not cover.
What is this Semper Fi? I've been giving to WW and PVA and HHV for years, but have no knowledge of Semper Fi. Can you tell us about it?

What is this Semper Fi? I've been giving to WW and PVA and HHV for years, but have no knowledge of Semper Fi. Can you tell us about it?
If weatherman is touting it, check it very, very carefully, folks.

Our family has and will continue to support St. Jude. Do your research and come to your own opinion. It's my opinion that the left should stand up and 100% support planned parenthood, not the government by mandate through taxation.

Forum List

Back