Why does the left hate St Jude?

Ivanka auctioned off a coffee with her for 70k, which went to St Jude. Living in Memphis, Sgt Ju de e is a great charity. Kids get treatment, parents never pay a dime.
But the left has to put politics above everything and bitches about it. If it was Michelle Obama or one of their kids, they wouldn't care a bit.

Fucking disgusting people who do not like charities and place politics over everything.

Trump Family Tried To Auction Coffee With Ivanka, Raising Ethical Concerns
Because Marxist fake-liberals are hateful, conniving, disgusting, evil pieces of manure who foul up everything that they ever touch or set their gaze on.

Ivanka auctioned off a coffee with her for 70k, which went to St Jude. Living in Memphis, Sgt Ju de e is a great charity. Kids get treatment, parents never pay a dime.
But the left has to put politics above everything and bitches about it. If it was Michelle Obama or one of their kids, they wouldn't care a bit.

Fucking disgusting people who do not like charities and place politics over everything.

Michelle didn't do something likethis, that's the point.

Paying for access is what you guys accused the Clintons of doing, and here you are doing it.
...Ivanka trump does not hold public office, this is no more pay to play than it is a bachelor auction. What Clinton did was if you donated to her highly questionable charity paying for her private jet...she would then meet with you as our Secretary of State. False equivalency, god the left loves whatever logical fallacy benefits them the most
Ivanka Trump DOES hold an appointed (unelected) public office and is reported to have one set aside for her in the West Wing. She is a valued Presidential (elect) advisor on cabinet choices and meets foreign national Heads of State. She and her brothers and husband mold the President's (elect) opinions and advise on National matters. You are right that it would be of no consequence if she were a private citizen, but she is not. A legitimate national charity is a great cover, but this family has used charities to their own advantage before, and this smacks of selling influence. Like raising funds for vets during the campaign...good showmanship, but no cattle.

Paying for access is what you guys accused the Clintons of doing, and here you are doing it.
...Ivanka trump does not hold public office, this is no more pay to play than it is a bachelor auction. What Clinton did was if you donated to her highly questionable charity paying for her private jet...she would then meet with you as our Secretary of State. False equivalency, god the left loves whatever logical fallacy benefits them the most
Ivanka Trump DOES hold an appointed (unelected) public office and is reported to have one set aside for her in the West Wing. She is a valued Presidential (elect) advisor on cabinet choices and meets foreign national Heads of State. She and her brothers and husband mold the President's (elect) opinions and advise on National matters. You are right that it would be of no consequence if she were a private citizen, but she is not. A legitimate national charity is a great cover, but this family has used charities to their own advantage before, and this smacks of selling influence. Like raising funds for vets during the campaign...good showmanship, but no cattle.

Whoa whoa whoa, so you're saying that this charity (that the trumps have no hand in) is going to funnel money to the trumps on a regular basis? And that this will be more than a one time fundraiser? And you're also admitting that it was not ok at all for Clinton to do it for her charity...that also funded her private jet, which isn't a charity that's really making their donations go very far.

Whoa whoa whoa, so you're saying that this charity (that the trumps have no hand in) is going to funnel money to the trumps on a regular basis? And that this will be more than a one time fundraiser? And you're also admitting that it was not ok at all for Clinton to do it for her charity...that also funded her private jet, which isn't a charity that's really making their donations go very far.
No not at all. I am sorry if I was not clear. First of all, re Clinton. I don't believe any of the campaign garbage about Hillary's 'private' jet but I know that Charity Navigator rates the Clinton Foundation at around 98%, I think. However there IS that little classless thingy about Bubba renting out the Lincoln bedroom. Not for personal gain, but it sure helped the DNC. Nobody ever said that family is without fault, or misses an opportunity.
As for the rest, I'm not sure where you got the idea that I think this charity, St Jude, would funnel money regularly to the Trump family. Unless you are referring to my comment that the family has taken advantage of their charity, as in using it to buy the 6' portrait, and to pay Donald's fines, not to mention charity funds to the Florida AG 'donation' at the time the AG dropped charges against Trump U.

Anyone who can afford to donate a large sum of money to St. Jude's, and is somewhat inclined to do so,

but would refuse to do so only because he doesn't get to creepily ogle Ivanka's fake titties across a dinner table,

is, in short, a very very very very very bad person.

No not at all. I am sorry if I was not clear. First of all, re Clinton. I don't believe any of the campaign garbage about Hillary's 'private' jet but I know that Charity Navigator rates the Clinton Foundation at around 98%, I think. However there IS that little classless thingy about Bubba renting out the Lincoln bedroom. Not for personal gain, but it sure helped the DNC. Nobody ever said that family is without fault, or misses an opportunity.
As for the rest, I'm not sure where you got the idea that I think this charity, St Jude, would funnel money regularly to the Trump family. Unless you are referring to my comment that the family has taken advantage of their charity, as in using it to buy the 6' portrait, and to pay Donald's fines, not to mention charity funds to the Florida AG 'donation' at the time the AG dropped charges against Trump U.

And Clinton foundation gets a bad score from give.org, very good reasons.

Charity Report - Clinton Foundation / aka Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation - give.org

And there's a huge difference between advisor, and Secretary of State...arguable the 2nd or 3rd most powerful government office. There's also a huge difference between 8 million in donations from one uranium player alone (of which as SOS, Clinton has a very powerful hand in control of uranium) vs a portrait and legal fees. And there's also a huge difference between a cup of coffee 70,000$ to a charity that they have no say in after the money is donated.

Not without saying any such pay to play action is wrong no matter who does it. If the trumps do such a thing, I will condemn it vehemently. But...clintons have been doing it a lot longer, and the left has excused it by saying well you can't really prove it because money is being shuffled through many hands. But the dots are still there and what they spell is pretty obvious. So if the trumps are guilty of the same, obvious but not provable shenanigans, the left better condemn what the clintons have been doing (oh we just forgot to chart all foreign donations coming in) type of BS.

Christian organization that runs on charity and not off the government teat is why.
ahemmmm.....6.7% funding yearly, from our government

Charity Navigator - Rating for ALSAC - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
6% means they do not rely upon the government.
But there is not a thing wrong for the government to subsidize PP the same as it does faith foundations that deliver service to our people.
PP received $542 million of tax revenue in 2012. Call me when any Christian charity gets half that amount.
FYI - the Catholic Charities receive $1.6 BILLION a year in Federal Govt Funding.

Planned Parenthood is a NON-PROFIT organization.

75% of the money Planned Parenthood gets from the Federal government is for MEDICAID reimbursement for medical procedures covered by Medicaid, of which any medical clinic or Doctor's private office that performs medical procedures for an approved MEDICAID covered procedure, receives reimbursement for those procedures....NOT for abortions.

the other 25% they get from the Federal government is Title X funds, which are funds for low income areas that provide birth control pills, IUD's, and pap smears, std testing, and other things covering for female health...NOT for abortions.

Most States gives these funds to any medical clinic in these low income areas for these female health issues, and many States have opened State run Clinics where there are no other clinics, in the low income areas for this purpose, and receive the Federal Funds for Title X to run them....

No Federal Money is given to planned parenthood or any of the title X clinics run by the States or other Non-Profit clinics... money for Abortion. It is against Federal Law for any Federal Funds to be used for Abortion.

And Clinton foundation gets a bad score from give.org, very good reasons.

Charity Report - Clinton Foundation / aka Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation - give.org

And there's a huge difference between advisor, and Secretary of State...arguable the 2nd or 3rd most powerful government office. There's also a huge difference between 8 million in donations from one uranium player alone (of which as SOS, Clinton has a very powerful hand in control of uranium) vs a portrait and legal fees. And there's also a huge difference between a cup of coffee 70,000$ to a charity that they have no say in after the money is donated.

Not without saying any such pay to play action is wrong no matter who does it. If the trumps do such a thing, I will condemn it vehemently. But...clintons have been doing it a lot longer, and the left has excused it by saying well you can't really prove it because money is being shuffled through many hands. But the dots are still there and what they spell is pretty obvious. So if the trumps are guilty of the same, obvious but not provable shenanigans, the left better condemn what the clintons have been doing (oh we just forgot to chart all foreign donations coming in) type of BS.
HOGWASH.

The Clinton Foundation has an "A" rating as a Charity, and 88% of all of their donation funds go to Charity programs.

upload_2016-12-22_18-55-15.png

Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation | Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

Did anyone notice that the bid for Ivanka was 3 times more than the closest competitor?

And yea, there ARE different rules for the president as opposed to private citizens.

We've already seen how influential she is with Trump, so yeah, it would look like she was peddling influence, because people have to pay to meet with her.

Peddling influence when you're a major business leader isn't looked down upon, because the only people you can influence are those in your company and the people you do business with. Besides, there is a certain cachet in meeting with someone famous or powerful, which is why auctions like this work so well. Being president is another thing entirely, because it affects the whole country, not just the parts you are working with.

Gee, the RW'ers used to tell us we didn't need Obamacare because all Americans already had affordable healthcare.
Why give to St. Jude's if those families can already afford it?

Christian organization that runs on charity and not off the government teat is why.
ahemmmm.....6.7% funding yearly, from our government

Charity Navigator - Rating for ALSAC - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
6% means they do not rely upon the government.
But there is not a thing wrong for the government to subsidize PP the same as it does faith foundations that deliver service to our people.
PP received $542 million of tax revenue in 2012. Call me when any Christian charity gets half that amount.
FYI - the Catholic Charities receive $1.6 BILLION a year in Federal Govt Funding.

Planned Parenthood is a NON-PROFIT organization.

75% of the money Planned Parenthood gets from the Federal government is for MEDICAID reimbursement for medical procedures covered by Medicaid, of which any medical clinic or Doctor's private office that performs medical procedures for an approved MEDICAID covered procedure, receives reimbursement for those procedures....NOT for abortions.

the other 25% they get from the Federal government is Title X funds, which are funds for low income areas that provide birth control pills, IUD's, and pap smears, std testing, and other things covering for female health...NOT for abortions.

Most States gives these funds to any medical clinic in these low income areas for these female health issues, and many States have opened State run Clinics where there are no other clinics, in the low income areas for this purpose, and receive the Federal Funds for Title X to run them....

No Federal Money is given to planned parenthood or any of the title X clinics run by the States or other Non-Profit clinics... money for Abortion. It is against Federal Law for any Federal Funds to be used for Abortion.
"The Catholic charities"
Which one gets $542 million a year from the government?

BFD that PP is a not for profit. That just means everyone is very well paid and there's no left over money redistributed.

If PP is a good worthwhile organization, I'm sure those who raised a billion dollars so Hillary could lose can certainly raise half that for PP.

She's not in government, if someone wants to donate to charity to drink coffee with a private citizen, who gives a holy shit?

She's not in government, if someone wants to donate to charity to drink coffee with a private citizen, who gives a holy shit?
Are you one of the nine blind guys describing an elephant? Methinks you sure are blind when it comes to who is part of the Trump admin and the old adage comes to mind.

Are you one of the nine blind guys describing an elephant? Methinks you sure are blind when it comes to who is part of the Trump admin and the old adage comes to mind.

Hey dumbass, it's illegal and would require a waiver from congress for her to serve in any official capacity, has that happened?

Hey dumbass, it's illegal and would require a waiver from congress for her to serve in any official capacity, has that happened?
Blind Men and the Elephant - Word Information

Forum List

Back