Why does the left hate St Jude?

he ghouls would have aborted this child due to her being autistic....she has a beautiful voice

They have a pre-natal test for autism now?

If they did, you'd see a lot of "Christian" women have abortions. Just like they do now when they find out their fetus has Downs Syndrome.

Says you, moron and I don't know anyone that takes your mindless drivel serious.

The Trump family auctions a meal with one of them every year to benefit St Jude's, now it's a big deal? Evidently, some folks have trouble with the notion of charity unless it involves donating your used underwear.

Ivanka auctioned off a coffee with her for 70k, which went to St Jude. Living in Memphis, Sgt Ju de e is a great charity. Kids get treatment, parents never pay a dime.
But the left has to put politics above everything and bitches about it. If it was Michelle Obama or one of their kids, they wouldn't care a bit.

Fucking disgusting people who do not like charities and place politics over everything.

Trump Family Tried To Auction Coffee With Ivanka, Raising Ethical Concerns
Christian organization that runs on charity and not off the government teat is why.
ahemmmm.....6.7% funding yearly, from our government

Charity Navigator - Rating for ALSAC - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Ivanka auctioned off a coffee with her for 70k, which went to St Jude. Living in Memphis, Sgt Ju de e is a great charity. Kids get treatment, parents never pay a dime.
But the left has to put politics above everything and bitches about it. If it was Michelle Obama or one of their kids, they wouldn't care a bit.

Fucking disgusting people who do not like charities and place politics over everything.

Christian organization that runs on charity and not off the government teat is why.

Money well spent...cease whining already

Yes they get government grants like all hospitals that do research!

Silly far left drone!

Fact remains it runs more on donations that the government running it.

Then again most hospitals are private now as local governments could not sustain them..

I have been watching their commercials and thinking of making a donation. I have already donated $5,000 this Christmas.

I have donated to St. Jude's as well as Wounded warriors and many other such charities.
Look at Semper Fi Fund rather than WW. Better ranked charity and great at filling in all those areas for the troops that the government does not cover.
What is this Semper Fi? I've been giving to WW and PVA and HHV for years, but have no knowledge of Semper Fi. Can you tell us about it?
Started here at Camp Pendleton by getting the families to the wounded Marines while they recovered, which the government does not cover. So a Marine who's wife lives out of the area they would fly her and her kids here so she can be with him. They would cover all the expenses, including her mortgage or rent if she had to quit her job to be with him. They do other things like get them iPads while they are stuck in bed, things that sound small but as I heard one Marine say when he got his iPad he was never so happy because now he was in touch with the outside world. Since then they have expanded to cover all branches of the military.

http://semperfifund.org/

Watchdog Charity Navigator gives them a 98.23 rating.

Charity Navigator - Rating for Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund

Obama giving away free Beer Summits to make up for his un-informed racist reaction to his Professor buddy's racist reaction to a cop doing his job is ok, but auctioning off your time for charity, if you're a Republican, is frowned upon. :p

Last edited:

6% means they do not rely upon the government.

I have been watching their commercials and thinking of making a donation. I have already donated $5,000 this Christmas.

I have donated to St. Jude's as well as Wounded warriors and many other such charities.
Look at Semper Fi Fund rather than WW. Better ranked charity and great at filling in all those areas for the troops that the government does not cover.
What is this Semper Fi? I've been giving to WW and PVA and HHV for years, but have no knowledge of Semper Fi. Can you tell us about it?
Started here at Camp Pendleton by getting the families to the wounded Marines while they recovered, which the government does not cover. So a Marine who's wife lives out of the area they would fly her and her kids here so she can be with him. They would cover all the expenses, including her mortgage or rent if she had to quit her job to be with him. They do other things like get them iPads while they are stuck in bed, things that sound small but as I heard one Marine say when he got his iPad he was never so happy because now he was in touch with the outside world. Since then they have expanded to cover all branches of the military.

http://semperfifund.org/

Watchdog Charity Navigator gives them a 98.23 rating.

Charity Navigator - Rating for Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund
Watchdog Charity Navigator gave Clinton Foundation a 100% rating through the end of 2014.

But there is not a thing wrong for the government to subsidize PP the same as it does faith foundations that deliver service to our people.

But there is not a thing wrong for the government to subsidize PP the same as it does faith foundations that deliver service to our people.
PP received $542 million of tax revenue in 2012. Call me when any Christian charity gets half that amount.

Actually there IS something wrong with favoring PP because it is a money launderer for the DNC. It warps the market in Women's Services and gives them an unfair advantage over smaller more effective and more personal local clinics and needy not for profits.. ALL awards should be on merit and on IDEAS and effectiveness of service.

In ANY MARKET, the Feds should not be boosting ONE entity to the detriment of other competition and ideas.

Michelle didn't do something likethis, that's the point.

Paying for access is what you guys accused the Clintons of doing, and here you are doing it.
...Ivanka trump does not hold public office, this is no more pay to play than it is a bachelor auction. What Clinton did was if you donated to her highly questionable charity paying for her private jet...she would then meet with you as our Secretary of State. False equivalency, god the left loves whatever logical fallacy benefits them the most

I doubt that Michelle Obama would even think of using St. Jude Research Center to sell access to the WH. Remember how Trump paid off hundreds of thousands of dollars in personal fines from his charity's funds because the offended parties chose to have the fines directed to charity instead of their own org. This is a manouver with an ulterior motive, I am convinced. Don't get me wrong. I think it seems perfectly logical to folks like them who have done this pay-for-play all their lives, and they don't see it as an ethical conflict. Welcome to the world of politics!

Wait so famous people shouldn't be doing fundraisers for charity?

If weatherman is touting it, check it very, very carefully, folks.

Wow a Jake reply with nothing about the alt.right, has to be and imposter

Wow a whole 6%........well if more.people like Ivanka did fundraisers, wouldn't need it.

Wow a whole 6%........well if more.people like Ivanka did fundraisers, wouldn't need it.
Soros and Hollyweird are caring that much in their pockets.

Forum List

Back