Why does the left hate St Jude?

Yeah, bombing armies of sovereign governments and landing troops in those nations with the intent of overthrowing the sovereign government is no act of war. As long as it was Obama who did it!

We didn't land troops in Libya... We also didn't bomb Assad's forces in Syria. (We've just been bombing ISIS)

so you are making an incorrect argument.

Qadaddy wasn't overthrown by the US, he was overthrown by his own people.
Of course you believe no US troops are in Libya or we bombed their government.
You're a loony lefty living in a fantasy bubble world.

There were no ground troops in Libya... and the bombing isn't what drove Moamar out of power.

So, um, no.

I'm not sure why you suddenly miss the man who blew up the plane over Lockerbee.. but then again, you guys seem to love the Russians these days, too.

Our family has and will continue to support St. Jude. Do your research and come to your own opinion. It's my opinion that the left should stand up and 100% support planned parenthood, not the government by mandate through taxation.

My family has supported St. Jude- and Planned Parenthood for years.

Good kill kids but if they avoid the chopping block, help them out

Too bad if people knew they would be this bad off, planned parenthood would recommend termination.

If you know anyone killing kids, report them to the police.

Meanwhile- Planned Parenthood supports women's health, and St. Judes is a great institution that supports sick kids.

And just a tool for you to attack 'the left'

Our family has and will continue to support St. Jude. Do your research and come to your own opinion. It's my opinion that the left should stand up and 100% support planned parenthood, not the government by mandate through taxation.

My family has supported St. Jude- and Planned Parenthood for years.

Good kill kids but if they avoid the chopping block, help them out

Too bad if people knew they would be this bad off, planned parenthood would recommend termination.

If you know anyone killing kids, report them to the police.

Meanwhile- Planned Parenthood supports women's health, and St. Judes is a great institution that supports sick kids.

I would, but your side let's them go.

Judge reduces sentence in nanny murder case - Nov 10, 1997 - HISTORY.com

Wow- a judge made a sentence you don't approve of 20 years ago- so all of the Left are bad.

God you are such an right wing idiot.

Now if I had said that 'your side" was busy murdering doctors and bombing clinics- I would be just as much of an idiot as you are.

Wow you are so casual with stuff. Things.like that don't upset you......and then when.rapists get off you guys bitch about rape and try to pin it on us, yet it's your people that let's these dipshit off.

Now back to the topic. St Jude is great, Planned Parenthood is bullshit. Abortion n is their business, start a different one to do.the rest of the so called things they do.

There were no ground troops in Libya... and the bombing isn't what drove Moamar out of power.

So, um, no.

I'm not sure why you suddenly miss the man who blew up the plane over Lockerbee.. but then again, you guys seem to love the Russians these days, too.

Uh the bombing and supporting the rebels did, don't even tell me you think Obama and Clinton had nothing to do with it, you people are so fucking dishonest.

I love this red herring Russian bullshit.....you h uys started this shit, noone on the right gives a fuck.about russia.....and you know it.....you guys just spewing this propaganda because you guys elected a jew hater for the past 8 years that made every relationship we had worse.

So easy to have an automatic label to use for anyone whose ideas don't jibe with one's. 'Righties' have 'lefties'. The rest of us, thinking people, don't have that luxury.

My problem with Trump has never been whether he was "left" (as he was no less than 8 years ago when he was denouncing Bush) or Right (as he is now after Obama hurt his feelings.)

My problem with Trump is the racism, the misogyny, the authoritarianism, the narcissism and a dozen other good reasons why this man lacks the character, intellect and temperament to be president.

Racism and misogyny?
Wow he said Mexican SENDS people to the US who are not their best.....the truth is not racism.

As for women, you got.locker room talk.....but then you support a real abuser of women, Bill clinton, who is love by feminists everwhere.

“The man needs to get rid of his chemical and biological weapons stocks,”
Bill Clinton, 2003

Larry King: Did you ever see information as president that led you to believe that Saddam was making weapons of mass destruction?
Bill Clinton: Sure.

Where did Clinton order an invasion?

You see, it's one thing to suspect someone is engaging in illicit activity, it's another to take a destructive course of action to correct it, when there were other courses of action available.

The thing was, the world was on board for imposing new sanctions and new inspections on Iraq. Bush invaded anyway. And he did so despite the fact his generals were telling him he didn't have enough troops to secure the country.

She voted for it...are just a fuckng retard....do you have to suck the dick of democrats on every issue.

Hillary said al queda was in Iraq, Bill said Iraq had WMD's when Bush was President. If Bush had done nothing with that kind of input .....

Hillary and bill didn't invade based on a lie. Bush did.

We didn't invade Iraq because he had a few old chemical weapons. We invaded because he supposedly was working on a nuke. That wasn't true.

There was a list of reasons, the main one was Saddam was following the UN resolutions. So to you we should just send.proclamations but never enforce them, kinda like you position on immigration.

Uh the bombing and supporting the rebels did, don't even tell me you think Obama and Clinton had nothing to do with it, you people are so fucking dishonest.

I love this red herring Russian bullshit.....you h uys started this shit, noone on the right gives a fuck.about russia.....and you know it.....you guys just spewing this propaganda because you guys elected a jew hater for the past 8 years that made every relationship we had worse.

Obama is a Jew hater? really? Because I saw a guy who was just as inclined as any other to pander to the zionist scum.

Oh, yeah, and he got 70% of the Jewish vote in 2012... so not so much.

Now to the original point.. Qadaffi fell because his own people turned on him. Did the bombing help? Maybe, although I remember the complaint at the time was that it was ineffective, then the story left the news and then it popped back up when it turned out Qadaffy had lost control of most of the country.

So, um, no.

You fucktard LWNJs are dangerously ignorant....

US ground troops are in Libya, Pentagon admits

It sucks but I'm glad she's, as they say, is keeping her nose clean and the family out of even any appearance of controversy. When I saw the OP my first thought was of the Clinton's and the fine example they set of how to royally screw things up.

Obama is a Jew hater? really? Because I saw a guy who was just as inclined as any other to pander to the zionist scum.

Oh, yeah, and he got 70% of the Jewish vote in 2012... so not so much.

Now to the original point.. Qadaffi fell because his own people turned on him. Did the bombing help? Maybe, although I remember the complaint at the time was that it was ineffective, then the story left the news and then it popped back up when it turned out Qadaffy had lost control of most of the country.

No Obama is a.jew.hater

Show me once he sided with israel against any Muslim country for any issue.

So many of those jews aren't religious and they are dembots.....like blacks and other people.on the plantation.

And yes they helped.defeat qaddafi.....and got our ambassador killed

And you bought the video story....anyone with a brain knew that story was utter bullshit

She voted for it...are just a fuckng retard....do you have to suck the dick of democrats on every issue.

You should go back and read what she voted for. She voted to authorize him to use force only if diplomacy failed and inspections proved there were WMD's.

Bush skipped those parts and just went right to the war. which is fine, I guess, he's CinC, he should make those calls.

But if you are going to do that, do it the fuck right. Don't go in with 130,000 troops when your generals say you need at least 500,000 to secure the country.

There was a list of reasons, the main one was Saddam was following the UN resolutions. So to you we should just send.proclamations but never enforce them, kinda like you position on immigration.

well, I would prefer to have policies based on realism.

The reality was, General Shinkesi told Bush that to secure Iraq, we would need to deploy 500,000 men. Our Army didn't have t hat many to spare. So the only way we'd get there was to get our allies to sign on, but none of them wanted to because they knew it was going to be a mess and they weren't convinced Saddam had WMD's, either.

You see, the threat of invasion was enough to get Saddam to agree to let inspections resume and get inspectors back in the country. Bush could have chalked that up as a win when they determined there were no WMD's. (which it turns out, for those playing along at home, there weren't.)

But he had to invade, because Saddam humiliated his father.

No Obama is a.jew.hater

Why did israel deserve to be sides with? Israel has violated dozens of UN resolutions- we took out Saddam because he disobeyed UN Resolutions, according to you, remember- and we are supposed to side with them when they run over peace activists with bulldozers?

No Obama is a.jew.hater

Why did israel deserve to be sides with? Israel has violated dozens of UN resolutions- we took out Saddam because he disobeyed UN Resolutions, according to you, remember- and we are supposed to side with them when they run over peace activists with bulldozers?
The UN is a fascist thugocracy.....no wonder you identify with it.....

You should go back and read what she voted for. She voted to authorize him to use force only if diplomacy failed and inspections proved there were WMD's.

Bush skipped those parts and just went right to the war. which is fine, I guess, he's CinC, he should make those calls.

But if you are going to do that, do it the fuck right. Don't go in with 130,000 troops when your generals say you need at least 500,000 to secure the country.

well, I would prefer to have policies based on realism.

The reality was, General Shinkesi told Bush that to secure Iraq, we would need to deploy 500,000 men. Our Army didn't have t hat many to spare. So the only way we'd get there was to get our allies to sign on, but none of them wanted to because they knew it was going to be a mess and they weren't convinced Saddam had WMD's, either.

You see, the threat of invasion was enough to get Saddam to agree to let inspections resume and get inspectors back in the country. Bush could have chalked that up as a win when they determined there were no WMD's. (which it turns out, for those playing along at home, there weren't.)

But he had to invade, because Saddam humiliated his father.

Please link it then, you just can't stop sucking the dem ballsack

No Obama is a.jew.hater

Which resolutions.didn they violate? Let's compare the amount and what was in the resolutions.

There are alot of jew haters in the UN....so I want to see who voted for them and what was in them.

Which resolutions.didn they violate? Let's compare the amount and what was in the resolutions.

There are alot of jew haters in the UN....so I want to see who voted for them and what was in them.

That wasn't your argument. your argument was that the invasion of Iraq was justified because Saddam wasn't in compliance with UN resolutions.

So when are we invading Israel?

he ghouls would have aborted this child due to her being autistic....she has a beautiful voice

They have a pre-natal test for autism now?

If they did, you'd see a lot of "Christian" women have abortions. Just like they do now when they find out their fetus has Downs Syndrome.
Are we ready for a prenatal screening test for autism? | David Cox

And this would be a bad thing, why?

the point is you didnt have the imagination to realize the reality

as evidenced by your attempt be smart with your retarded question

Forum List

Back