Why does the President have armed guards?

In other words, he made a point which you have zero counter argument for... :lol:

Of course!!! I mean, what possible retort to "just wondering :)" is there????

It's just too fucking brilliant to challenge!!!

Exactly - which is why not one of you have tried yet. The brilliance is in the simplicity... :)

Silly Righty Retard! Kicking ass is for Liberals!! (read: been there / done that and none dared challenge it. Just stupid righty rhetoric, emoticons, gifs, jpegs, etc.)

Merely one example:

"Yes; if you don't mind my jumping in.

Your child's safety: good car and parent who drives well; don't feed them too much crap food; monitor TV / video games; read them a lot of books; teach them to look both ways before crossing the street; regular doc / dentist check ups.

Your president's safety: lots of security people; coordinated with local LE; clear and monitor airspace.

Payback: no state funerals and your kid is better off.

Noodle on it; it'll come to you.

Postscript ...

OOPS! Forgot one, on your kid's safety, since well it's a remote risk, but VASTLY GREATER risk than going to a school with no armed guards, teachers nor adminstrators, and with a GUN-FREE ZONE sign.

Are you guessing what it is? Hmmmm? Anything? (tip: having a gun in the home; which btw, is why schools have the fucking signs ... kids bring em, and on occassion, a parent with child-like intelligence.)"
- Koios, 12/27/12

I propose that you nutters establish a rotation. Choose one of you per day...or per thread...to do the typing. With so many of you posting THE EXACT SAME SHIT on top of one another, we waste so much time. It clearly isn't as boring for you to post as it is for us to read, but it must be at least a little bit tedious for you.

Really.....say something different for a fucking change.

Last edited:
Of course!!! I mean, what possible retort to "just wondering :)" is there????

It's just too fucking brilliant to challenge!!!

Exactly - which is why not one of you have tried yet. The brilliance is in the simplicity... :)

Silly Righty Retard! Kicking ass is for Liberals!! (read: been there / done that and none dared challenge it. Just stupid righty rhetoric, emoticons, gifs, jpegs, etc.)

Merely one example:

Your child's safety: good car and parent who drives well; don't feed them too much crap food; monitor TV / video games; read them a lot of books; teach them to look both ways before crossing the street; regular doc / dentist check ups.

Your president's safety: lots of security people; coordinated with local LE; clear and monitor airspace.

Postscript ...

OOPS! Forgot one, on your kid's safety, since well it's a remote risk, but VASTLY GREATER risk than going to a school with no armed guards, teachers nor adminstrators, and with a GUN-FREE ZONE sign.

Are you guessing what it is? Hmmmm? Anything? (tip: having a gun in the home; which btw, is why schools have the fucking signs ... kids bring em, and on occassion, a parent with child-like intelligence.)"
- Koios, 12/27/12

Wow - incoherent ramblings from a desperate wing nut...

How is it that heavily armed security around the president prevents "state funerals" and yet you break ranks with your thinking and claim guns in the home and in the schools do not prevent children funerals?

Oh, oh, that's right - you're a liberal. So your marxists president is more important than any child or any human in your sick, twisted mind.

Now here's a real tricky question for you (be careful here - I don't want you to hurt yourself thinking): Why is it that these mass shootings keep happenings over and over and over only where guns banned?

Take your time. Go ask your mom if you need to. I'll be here waiting...

I propose that you nutters establish a rotation. Choose one of you per day...or per thread...to do the typing. With so many of you posting THE EXACT SAME SHIT on top of one another, we waste so much time. It clearly isn't as boring for you to post as it is for us to read, but it must be at least a little bit tedious for you.

Really.....say something different for a fucking change.

There is no need to change a point that dumbocrats are incapable of defeating. Better to drive it home ad-nauseam and wait for the light to go on with you people (which is not likely to ever happen as nobody becomes a dumbocrat if they have any form of intellect).

Merely one example:

Postscript ...

- Koios, 12/27/12

How is it that heavily armed security around the president prevents "state funerals" and yet you break ranks with your thinking and claim guns in the home and in the schools do not prevent children funerals?

Oh, oh, that's right - you're a liberal. So your marxists president is more important than any child or any human in your sick, twisted mind.

Now here's a real tricky question for you (be careful here - I don't want you to hurt yourself thinking): Why is it that these mass shootings keep happenings over and over and over only where guns banned?

Exactly, my righty retard friend! That's precisely the stupid "rhetoric" that I spoke of, which by the way would be an insult to 5-year-olds to equate the retarded horseshit you drooling, cross-eyed, abject morons spew, with the much higher intellect 5-year-olds possess, except in righty households, obviously.

But what you failed to add was:

Emoticons!!!

GIFs made by others!!!

JPEGs assembled by others!!!

Get with the program, damn you!!!! The Right is counting on you to be EXACTLY as retarded as the rest of them.

Last edited:

Fuck me. That's is tricky!!! Man you're good.

Whew! You left me speechless, and utterly mystified / blubbering / clueless on how to respond.

Best I hightail it outta here, and safely back onto base at Fort Hood.

Merely one example:

Postscript ...

- Koios, 12/27/12

Exactly, my righty retard friend! That's precisely the stupid "rhetoric" that I spoke of, which by the way would be an insult to 5-year-olds to equate the retarded horseshit you drooling, cross-eyed, abject morons spew, with the much higher intellect 5-year-olds possess, except in righty households, obviously.

Emoticons!!!

GIFs made by others!!!

Get with the program, damn you!!!! The Right is counting on you to be EXACTLY as retarded as the rest of them.

Uh-oh... someone is dodging a question they can't answer (favorite tactic of the left). I'll ask again

Why is it that these mass shootings keep happenings over and over and over only where guns are banned?

Whew! You left me speechless, and utterly mystified / blubbering / clueless on how to respond.

Horse hockey. Regular military personnel are banned from carrying firearms on that base. This is why so many where shot and why they had to wait for the local police department to stop the shooter. How pathetic is that?!

Horse hockey. Regular military personnel are banned from carrying firearms on that base. This is why so many where shot and why they had to wait for the local police department to stop the shooter. How pathetic is that?!

Why were they banned? Are they still banned?

Emoticons!!!

GIFs made by others!!!

Uh-oh... someone is dodging a question they can't answer (favorite tactic of the left). I'll ask again

Why is it that these mass shootings keep happenings over and over and over only where guns are banned?

Not true. The bans frequently follow, such as many workplaces now imposing stricter policies, restaurants and bars, where mass murders were perpetrated.

Maybe, too, parking lots where Congresswomen are speaking. Not sure if that's been enacted yet. You?

I'm glad you brought that up - because that was my next point!

According to you, heavily armed Secret Service "prevents state funerals". Except that Nadal Hassan went crazy at Fort Hood. What's to prevent the same thing from happening by a Secret Service agent?

Man, the more you talk, the more you just keep contradicting yourself. You claim guns are great when they surround the president, then claim they are not if they surround our children, and then for the icing on the cake, you mention Fort Hood. :cuckoo:

Can you be consistent on just ONE time? Please?

Why were they banned? Are they still banned?

Hell if I know. Ridiculous rule I'd say. Sure worked out well for the guy hoping to kill as many people as possible...but isn't that always true with 'gun free zones'?

Forum List

Back