Why does the President have armed guards?

LL doesn't think we are born with any rights. In his worldview, all rights are granted by the government. That which the government giveth, the government may taketh away.

Rights are in accordance with the optimum way to peacefully co-exist, not in accordance with some mystical anything. In other words, they are arrived at intellectually by men - and now men should probably come up with a much more fool proof way of making them inalienable, with their brains.................before it's too late.

Wow did you miss the entire idea behind the founding of America. I mean, COMPLETELY missed it. That we are born with inalienable rights that cannot be granted nor taken away without due process is the foundation, the very idea behind the founding of America.

Kings, dictators, tyrants...they grant and remove rights based on their ideas of what is 'optimum'. Not in America.

Geez. Get thee a history book!

Some people disagree. Inalienable rights imply a Creator and Natural law. That's something alot of people don't want to think about or cant accept.

Because, the min. you decide teachers ought to be allowed to carry guns to protect kids, you've made them something more than a private citizen with a CC. The idea that the state can permit staff to carry loaded guns and it won't cost anything is nonsense.

That really doesn't explain what it costs.

If I exercise my right as a citizen to carry a firearm, and I happen to be a teacher. How has it cost the state anything? Heck, the state probably made money of me for the licensing fee.

You are being purposefully obtuse.

Wait a second there! How is he being "obtuse"? Tell us exactly how allowing licensed conceal carry holders in schools would cost taxpayers?

Why does the President have armed guards?

Just wondering:)

'Cause they couldn't handle a weapon, without arms or hands??!!!

:eusa_eh:

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers....

...I'd like to change how we build schools, better exit doors, video security, better plans in schools for emergencies such as sandy hook, and I'd be ok with keeping a loaded gun in a secure location assessable to a select number of school staff.

I would fight any attempt to arm teachers, or add guards in my child's school. However if YOU wanted those things in your schools, I wouldnt care.

That is my opinion on what I'd like to see happen for school security.

LL doesn't think we are born with any rights. In his worldview, all rights are granted by the government. That which the government giveth, the government may taketh away.

Rights are in accordance with the optimum way to peacefully co-exist, not in accordance with some mystical anything. In other words, they are arrived at intellectually by men - and now men should probably come up with a much more fool proof way of making them inalienable, with their brains.................before it's too late.

Wow did you miss the entire idea behind the founding of America. I mean, COMPLETELY missed it. That we are born with inalienable rights that cannot be granted nor taken away without due process is the foundation, the very idea behind the founding of America.

Kings, dictators, tyrants...they grant and remove rights based on their ideas of what is 'optimum'. Not in America.

We are born with inalienable rights because of the founding of America? Wow, interesting logic.

So men created a piece of paper that said it's so......

and you agree....

so it's so?

Neat. Now, a proof would be in order but it's impossible to prove.

Told you.

Nope; showed me. You're afraid to even hazard a try at one that you think might be effective and low-cost.

So instead you say 'I would have if I could have.' Horse shit; I do this recreationally and am not keen on disproving every little retard piece of shit idea you've lobbed so far. And even picking one or two, brings back all the others, effectively having me challenge everything you've yet advanced or have yet to conjure up, ad nasseum. Fuck that circular nonsense.

So unless you think you've got a peach of an idea, let it go. Easy. Yeah?

I've already provided several variants of ideas on this thread alone. In fact, you've already responded to one when you issued this nonsensical challenge. If you want to challenge it, fine. Go ahead. But Im not going to waste my time rehashing what I've already pointed out because you're too lazy to read.

Yeah; I picked up on that. Note I mentioned the many retarded fucking ideas; and my reasoning for asking you pick what you think is the gem.

But alas, not even one you think might make kids and schools safer, while being affordable, or even otherwise? NOT ONE???

Well knock me over with a feather. A dumbfuck righty comes up short when asked for a specific??? Crazy talk!!!

Hahahahahahahaha

Some people disagree. Inalienable rights imply a Creator and Natural law. That's something alot of people don't want to think about or cant accept.

Inalienable rights imply a man or group of men stating that there are inalienable rights.

We are born with inalienable rights because of the founding of America? Wow, interesting logic.

and you agree....

so it's so?

You have that backwards. Inalienable rights are inherent for all people regardless of whether or not their governments respect them. The founding of America acknowledged these rights.

and you agree....

so it's so?

You have that backwards. Inalienable rights are inherent for all people regardless of whether or not their governments respect them. The founding of America acknowledged these rights.

And where did we arrive at such conclusions............keep going.

and you agree....

so it's so?

^^^Frightenly ignorant person.. and this person actually votes.

Please look up the second Amendment to see that IT'S a RIGHT.

Ah Matt; you missed the part about why? Whoduh thunk?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So what's a well regulated militia? Maybe what types of weapons they should have? Where and how they might be used? Imagine that. Not the just guvmint regulation. WELL REGULATED!!!

What EXACTLY are these inalienable rights?

Impossible to list them all, which is why the Constitution does not attempt to do so. What it does say is that no government can grant or take away these rights we're all born with.

Kings were in favor of granting rights to those he favored. Didn't work out so well.

Please look up the second Amendment to see that IT'S a RIGHT.

Ah Matt; you missed the part about why? Whoduh thunk?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So what's a well regulated militia? Maybe what types of weapons they should have? Where and how they might be used? Imagine that. Not the just guvmint regulation. WELL REGULATED!!!

Well regulated means well armed. And this is settled law. You don't have to be in a militia (though it would be easy to form them) to have the right to bear arms. Good gravy you guys couldn't be this thick.

Forum List

Back