Why does this message board automatically put Clinton in caps but not Trump

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Donald trump Hillary Clinton

Lol assholes, did that influence the election? Sure did, it convinced people to vote for DONALD TRUMP instead of Billary Cliton.

Go ahead people spell Clinton with a small c, for c--t.........................

Game over losers, tell the Doc he needs better ammo

Clinton is only used as a proper name, trump, (as in cards) is not.

clinton

There ya go, I can do it --- even though there would be no application for it as proper names are always capitalized in English --- but you can deliberately fail to do it if you want.

"A poor workman blames his tools"

As in cards? Well the Clinton hand is a loser, and the Trump hand is the winner.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cards

What cards does billary cliton have left

Lol assholes, did that influence the election? Sure did, it convinced people to vote for DONALD TRUMP instead of Billary Cliton.

Nice attack on the moderators.

As in cards? Well the Clinton hand is a loser, and the Trump hand is the winner.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cards

What cards does billary cliton have left
jokers

th

I attacked no one, I merely pointed out the FACT that this message board is misspelling the name of the President elect, in favor of making the old hags name correct.

As for you asswipe, that is another matter. Now take your medication and go back to sleep with Jake

clinton

There ya go, I can do it --- even though there would be no application for it as proper names are always capitalized in English --- but you can deliberately fail to do it if you want.

A tool blames the workman.

clinton

I ain't the one whining that the site won't let me write, now am I?

I attacked no one, I merely pointed out the FACT that this message board is misspelling the name of the President elect, in favor of making the old hags name correct.

Bull Shit.

Bull Shit.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Bullshit_46346.jpg

clinton

YEs.

Perhaps you're illiterate then.

The OP created this whole thread on the basis that he thinks he can't write the term "clinton".

Clearly that's bullshit. I already proved it by writing just that --- and right above I just did it again. The original is right there in the nested quote you just clicked on.

That means I'm not the plaintiff here --- I'm the mythbuster. A role I'm used to serving.

Is this too deep for your intellect?

clinton

YEs.

Perhaps you're illiterate then.

The OP created this whole thread on the basis that he thinks he can't write the term "clinton".

Clearly that's bullshit. I already proved it by writing just that --- and right above I just did it again. The original is right there in the nested quote you just clicked on.

That means I'm not the plaintiff here --- I'm the mythbuster. A role I'm used to serving.

Is this too deep for your intellect?
this board capitalizes Clinton and not trump, I just proved this by not hitting the caps lock key. now go jerk off again loser...........................the really sad thing is that fuckwits like you and the dippy's at this board believe that this will help elect Clinton...................it didn't

lol lol lol

Forum List

Back