Why does Trump deny Russian meddling?

The question is simple: how does Trump's lying that Russia did not interfere in 2016 to help him, help him in 18 and 20?

Pretty simple, Trumbots do not care! If he would be found guilty of high crimes they would not care one bit! So no matter what nothing will hurt him with his base!
I care, I want to see the evidence. Why don't you want me to see the evidence? I'll scream for his impeachment. let's go, display the evidence baby. otherwise stfu.
Read the indictments:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

The question is simple: how does Trump's lying that Russia did not interfere in 2016 to help him, help him in 18 and 20?

Pretty simple, Trumbots do not care! If he would be found guilty of high crimes they would not care one bit! So no matter what nothing will hurt him with his base!
I care, I want to see the evidence. Why don't you want me to see the evidence? I'll scream for his impeachment. let's go, display the evidence baby. otherwise stfu.

All grand jury indictments are secret, don't you believe in law and order?

Read the indictments:

I did, didn't see trump's name.

how does one do discovery if one doesn't have the evidence that sanctioned the indictment. that is law an order to me.

How do you think defendants defend themselves?

how does one do discovery if one doesn't have the evidence that sanctioned the indictment. that is law an order to me.

I think they call it a trial!

Read the indictments:

You can't even talk to people like Flash and JC. Their facts depend on their feelings.

But the reality is that the Russians meddling does not make Trump somehow illegitimate. Those who consider his election illegitimate would feel that way regardless of the Russians. I firmly believe that without Comey's Nov Surprise Hillary wins, but that doesn't mean I think Hillary should not have been indicted. The election is what it is, and Trump's potus ... with the House Sen and SC.

And the reality also is that Russia interfered. So how is Trump's position stronger with the lie than without it?

Some people say Trump is an unguided missile without reason for doing things. I disagree and think "the trip" shows it. He intended everything. Blowing up Nato before saying they bowed to his demands, throwing May under the bus to push for a hard Brexit exit just as she hosted his dinner, showing up late to dis the Queen ... after Charles and William dissed him.

Read the indictments:

But you certainly read how, when and who among the Russians interfered with the election. Certainly you read that.

Why does Trump deny the Russians did what you read they did?

He denies it because he thinks it's some type of indictment on him. Like he never would have won without it, and/or, he thinks it suggests that he colluded.

I don't think there's any collusion, but to deny any meddling is just asinine. It's part of Trump's business dealing though. We already know he's more than willing to suspend the truth to make himself look good. He'll do that with his business (i.e. foreign affairs) dealings as well. First with Kim Jong-Un and now Putin.

It's a terrible look but it doesn't necessarily manifest into anything that damaging considering Trump just got NATO beefed up as Russia's main bulwark. We'll have to see how it gets followed up on. Could easily see Trump head back, meet with Wray and be like "ok what do you guys have for me?" and Wray be like "WTF?! Are we going to act like that didn't just happen?" And Trump would be like "what just happened?"
Agree

Trumps pride can’t admit it

Also, in any future trial, Trump wants to deny Russian involvement

lol Left wingers luvved them some of that Putin until he cracked down on some filthy faggot 'parade' and the spreading of diseases that always accompanies those pedophile friendly activities. No need to take their sniveling seriously yet again; their hillary and obama fest did lots of deals with Putin, very lucrative ones.

So, how is the weather in St. Petersburg?

One would have thought, with all the talk out there that Trump has been chummy with Putin, that he (Trump) would have went out of his way to get and look tough on Putin. Instead, he goes in the other direction which only reinforces what the Trump haters and their media already think.

Read the indictments:

But you certainly read how, when and who among the Russians interfered with the election. Certainly you read that.

Ari Fleischer

@AriFleischer

I continue to believe there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. But when Trump so easily and naively accepts Putin’s line about not being involved, I can understand why Ds think Putin must have the goods on him.

10:59 AM - Jul 16, 2018 · Bedford, NY

Or perhaps, if Trump expects Mueller will detail evidence that if true could show a direct tie to him and Russian interference in the election, isn't the only defense to deny there was any interference at all? It doesn't do him any good to say "well, OK, Vlad cheated, but I wasn't involved despite what Mueller says....."

yep and what one prepares for after an indictment and in that evidence is turned over to the defendant. right?

yep and what one prepares for after an indictment and in that evidence is turned over to the defendant. right?

To the defendant, not you. Oh wait YOU are obviously one of the defendants!

Read the indictments:

I read what they think happened, but they have no evidence of it. again, counting on Crowdstrike a 3rd party that the DNC hired for Guccifer 2.0 information. Which was actually a Ukrainian fellow. but shit, man you can make up fantasy land all day long as long as the likes of you believe in it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

But the reality is that the Russians meddling does not make Trump somehow illegitimate. Those who consider his election illegitimate would feel that way regardless of the Russians. I firmly believe that without Comey's Nov Surprise Hillary wins, but that doesn't mean I think Hillary should not have been indicted. The election is what it is, and Trump's potus ... with the House Sen and SC.

Trump is the only one that is trumpeting that someone is claiming his election is not legitimate.

Intelligent people are claiming that he does not have the US interest as any priority, he is too stupid to do the job or he is in Putin's pocket.

And the reality also is that Russia interfered. So how is Trump's position stronger with the lie than without it?

This summit should not be about Trump, it should be about America's interests. Russia is a minor trading partner and their GDP is 1/20 of the US. They are in a recession since 2014 due to the sanctions. They are only important to the US when they interfere in global politics and wars, like in Syria. Russia continually sides with the dictator and oppressive regimes. His goal is to control the people and not give them the freedom to select leaders. I think this is what Trump likes and wants to emulate, but he's not smart like Putin, so Putin just takes advantage of him.

Some people say Trump is an unguided missile without reason for doing things. I disagree and think "the trip" shows it. He intended everything. Blowing up Nato before saying they bowed to his demands, throwing May under the bus to push for a hard Brexit exit just as she hosted his dinner, showing up late to dis the Queen ... after Charles and William dissed him.

I fail to see how any of this helps the interests of the US. It only helps Putin and his crooked regime becomes more powerful.

He denies it because he thinks it's some type of indictment on him. Like he never would have won without it, and/or, he thinks it suggests that he colluded.

I don't think there's any collusion, but to deny any meddling is just asinine. It's part of Trump's business dealing though. We already know he's more than willing to suspend the truth to make himself look good. He'll do that with his business (i.e. foreign affairs) dealings as well. First with Kim Jong-Un and now Putin.

It's a terrible look but it doesn't necessarily manifest into anything that damaging considering Trump just got NATO beefed up as Russia's main bulwark. We'll have to see how it gets followed up on. Could easily see Trump head back, meet with Wray and be like "ok what do you guys have for me?" and Wray be like "WTF?! Are we going to act like that didn't just happen?" And Trump would be like "what just happened?"
Agree

Trumps pride can’t admit it

Also, in any future trial, Trump wants to deny Russian involvement
He'll never be tried in a court or convicted in the Senate, but it looks to me like he's going to have to die on the hill of "there was no Russian interference for me to be involved in."

To the defendant, not you. Oh wait YOU are obviously one of the defendants!
yep, usually it becomes public knowledge. why are you against the truth being shown to the public? what have you got against the truth?

I bet there isn't a court date by the way. hmmmm why not?

Read the indictments:

You can't even talk to people like Flash and JC. Their facts depend on their feelings.

cause no one was screaming impeach 45 or impeach trump before he ever took office. but who the fk am I, I mean, you're saying that never happened. I believe there was even a house rep that brought impeachment to the floor. but fk, what the fk do I know. right? desperation is just that desperation. and that is all the left has. there was no russia russia. nope, not until evidence is produced.

Forum List

Back