Why Does Trump Keep Telling Biden To Take A Cognitive Test?

exactly,was this REALLY a serious question or is this a late april fools joke?:auiqs.jpg:

Again,.. I really, really, REALLY hate saying it, but at this point it's the lesser of the evils which just goes to show how evil Harris is.

President Joe Biden is considered perfectly fit for duty after a physical exam Friday, according to a report from the president's doctor, Kevin O'Connor.

Additionally, the president, unlike his immediate predecessor, did not undergo a test of his cognitive abilities, CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Sanjay Gupta said.

During an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper on Anderson Cooper 360, Gupta was asked if Biden had taken any type of exam to measure his mental state.

"There's been a lot of focus on his cognitive abilities, questions raised by opponents and others, and in 2018 the former president [Donald Trump] had a test that measured mental acuity, was that part of today's test?" Cooper asked Gupta.

How the hell was anyone supposed to get that as your point when you asked why Trump keeps asking Biden to take a cognitive test?

Better question, focusing on Harris rather than Biden, required.

As far as getting rid of both of them...

Once the GOP has both House and Senate this fall

1. Investigate Biden family crimes / treason & I.pravh Biden
-- Take too long? Oust Biden via 25th Amendment

2. IMPEACH Harris
- Under Trump Democrats declared crimes were not required to Impeach a President and made it clear / new precedent that an opposing party in control of Congress can initiate articles of Impeachment just for not liking the President

(Thanks for setting that precedence, Drmocrats) :p
Both should be impeached for gaining office by fraudulent means.

because Biden's a dumbass

FSGFcezXMAMdok1

Because Biden is a senile fool.

Well,.. obviously, but did you read the other stuff I said? If he gains grounds for impeachment (unless Kamala and Nancy are removed) then we're only just going to have bigger problems.

Forum List

Back