Why does Trump lie when there is no need

Trump is not the worst I have seen. That would be Mr. 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh'...also Mr. 'MOST CRIMINAL ADMINISTRATION EVUH'.

The DUMBEST group of American citizens in US history have to be the Obama loyalists who still defend the criminal, Constitution / Rule of Law-violating, terrorist-aiding, enemy-assisting POS who left the DNC $24 million in debt and attempted to give terrorists millions on his last day in office.
If we got into the weeds I think your statement could easily be disproven just by comparing sheer volume of lies. But that really doesn’t matter, this isn’t a pissing contest.

Trump is not the worst I have seen. That would be Mr. 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh'...also Mr. 'MOST CRIMINAL ADMINISTRATION EVUH'.

The DUMBEST group of American citizens in US history have to be the Obama loyalists who still defend the criminal, Constitution / Rule of Law-violating, terrorist-aiding, enemy-assisting POS who left the DNC $24 million in debt and attempted to give terrorists millions on his last day in office.
If we got into the weeds I think your statement could easily be disproven just by comparing sheer volume of lies. But that really doesn’t matter, this isn’t a pissing contest.
In other words you concede everything I said, which is extremely easy to prove. Start by going backwards - Barry's last day in office when he tried to give terrorists Hezbollah millions of dollars on his way out after having acted on their behalf by ordering his administration to stop going after their terrorist funding drug operation.

In other words you concede everything I said, which is extremely easy to prove. Start by going backwards - Barry's last day in office when he tried to give terrorists Hezbollah millions of dollars on his way out after having acted on their behalf by ordering his administration to stop going after their terrorist funding drug operation.
Haha. No, I don’t buy into the conspiracy theories. It I would conceded that there was plenty of shadiness and dishonesty from the Obama administration. The problem is persisting with Trump

View attachment 168726
Show where I've defended Trump's lies? I defended things that he said were true, and I did so by proving it, but I don't defend his lies. That's the difference.
This OP is about Trumps dishonest statements and instead of calling them out you point your finger at Dems and insult them. That is a diversion tactic which is a way of defending Trump

It's not a diversion dumbass, it's exactly on point. You leftists have no moral, ethical, or logical ground to criticize Trump for lying. It's exactly on point. Why is that difficult for you to understand?
I’m not a leftist. I criticize obama for lying and any other dem that lies. So what does that make you?

It makes me a conservative who knows several truths, among them are; 1. That the left are lying hypocrites, and 2. That actions speak louder than words, therefore, you are a leftist.
As you overlook and make excuses for the biggest liar in American history.

You are the liar. 0bama was by far the biggest and most offensive liar in history. Maybe if Trump gets 8 years he might catch up.

Show where I've defended Trump's lies? I defended things that he said were true, and I did so by proving it, but I don't defend his lies. That's the difference.
This OP is about Trumps dishonest statements and instead of calling them out you point your finger at Dems and insult them. That is a diversion tactic which is a way of defending Trump

It's not a diversion dumbass, it's exactly on point. You leftists have no moral, ethical, or logical ground to criticize Trump for lying. It's exactly on point. Why is that difficult for you to understand?
I’m not a leftist. I criticize obama for lying and any other dem that lies. So what does that make you?

It makes me a conservative who knows several truths, among them are; 1. That the left are lying hypocrites, and 2. That actions speak louder than words, therefore, you are a leftist.
It doesn’t matter whether you think I’m a leftist or not. I call out Dems for lying and I call out Reps and Trump. You on the other hand call out the Left but can’t state the truth about your own guy. Makes you a hypocritical partisan hack.

Do you ever get anything right? Perhaps it's a lack of reading comprehension that is confusing you. All I'm saying is that the left has no moral, ethical, or logical ground to be criticizing Trump. The rest of that is just stuff YOU made up. And it doesn't matter what you call yourself, actions speak louder than words, lefty.

It doesn’t matter whether you think I’m a leftist or not. I call out Dems for lying and I call out Reps and Trump. You on the other hand call out the Left but can’t state the truth about your own guy. Makes you a hypocritical partisan hack.

Do you ever get anything right? Perhaps it's a lack of reading comprehension that is confusing you. All I'm saying is that the left has no moral, ethical, or logical ground to be criticizing Trump. The rest of that is just stuff YOU made up. And it doesn't matter what you call yourself, actions speak louder than words, lefty.
You are calling me a lefty and then saying I have no moral, logical, or ethical ground to criticize our president when he lies. Well who the fuck are you to say that? I didn’t make anything up, I’ve reacted to your words and you are a hypocritical partisan hack, plain and simple. Happy new year

The actual number is significantly higher than 90%
5 million temporarily lost healthcare out of 330 million people

You do the math

bullshit. everyone who has insurance (except those getting it free) is paying higher premiums and has higher deductibles and less coverage-------------------THAT IS NOT KEEPING YOUR PLAN
Insurance costs have been going up for decades regardless of what you pay........yes you still have the same plan
more bullshit, its not the same plan if the deductibles are doubled and the coverages reduced. Its not the same plan if you cant go to the same doctors. Its not the same plan if you have to buy it on a government exchange. Its not the same plan if your employer no longer pays part of the premium.

Have you ever told the truth about anything?
That is between you and your insurance company. Paying more is not losing your insurance

If it makes you feel better, millions of Americans received subsidies to help pay for insurance

Subsidies Republicans took away

why should my tax payments be used to buy someone else's overpriced insurance?

the fact is that before ACA no one in America was refused medical treatment. NO ONE, even those here illegally. There was no problem that mandated a government takeover of 1/6 of the economy. It was a failed law, passed by dems only in the most corrupt way in the middle of the night on Christmas eve before anyone had a chance to even read the POS bill. It failed, Obama failed, dems failed, liberalism always fails.
Because great countries help those who need help

View attachment 168726

You are the liar. 0bama was by far the biggest and most offensive liar in history. Maybe if Trump gets 8 years he might catch up.
<sob> But.....but .......Obama!

bullshit. everyone who has insurance (except those getting it free) is paying higher premiums and has higher deductibles and less coverage-------------------THAT IS NOT KEEPING YOUR PLAN
Insurance costs have been going up for decades regardless of what you pay........yes you still have the same plan
more bullshit, its not the same plan if the deductibles are doubled and the coverages reduced. Its not the same plan if you cant go to the same doctors. Its not the same plan if you have to buy it on a government exchange. Its not the same plan if your employer no longer pays part of the premium.

That is between you and your insurance company. Paying more is not losing your insurance

If it makes you feel better, millions of Americans received subsidies to help pay for insurance

the fact is that before ACA no one in America was refused medical treatment. NO ONE, even those here illegally. There was no problem that mandated a government takeover of 1/6 of the economy. It was a failed law, passed by dems only in the most corrupt way in the middle of the night on Christmas eve before anyone had a chance to even read the POS bill. It failed, Obama failed, dems failed, liberalism always fails.

Yes, they do and the USA has always helped those who NEED help. But when the need ends the help should also end. Government "help" for a lifetime creates lazy, dependent , worthless people.

We should always help the sick, disabled, old, very young, etc. But able bodied people should be expected to take care of themselves. THAT is the difference between us, you favor lifetime government nannyship, while I favor individual freedom and responsibility.

View attachment 168726

facts are facts, dude. Obama was a terrible president, nothing you say will ever change that FACT

The question is invalid. No one has been able or willing to produce documented proof of these alleged lies.
Here’s the latest batch from his most recent interview

10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times - The New York Times 10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times — The New York Times
Real Thin. In many of those little snippets, the NYT is reaching. Nearly anorexic.
No. A lie would be " I did not vreak the lamp"> Meanwhile I'm standing next to the lamp with a broom in my hands that has glass fragments on it. THAT would be a "lie"....
Essentially gutted ACA.....Actually that is true. Because the main funding vehicle IS the mandate. Without the mandate ACA loses most of its funding. IN other words. it may not be totally demolished. But its been stripped to the studs. Or "gutted".
"He gave a premature estimate of the cost of the wars in the ME"....How can pulling the trigger on an estimate be considered a "Lie"....Its an estimate. A lie would be its' going to cost $100 billion. That is a deliberate misstatement
If oyu wan to consider that which is a deliberately misleading statement......Here's one.
"The number of coal mining jobs fell to about 48,600 in September 2016 from almost 90,000 in January 2012. Under Mr. Trump, employment in the sector made modest gains until this September — when job numbers reached about 51,700 — but it has since declined.
So lets get this straight. The NYT considers the addition of 3,100( and I don;t believe the NYT numbers anyway. More of that in a moment) jobs, a 6 % increase in the coal mining workforce to NOT be anything newsworthy. And then adds this. "But since has declined" . OH? To WHAT? Why does the writer not provide THAT new number? Is it because the writer has an agenda? Or the writer "heard from an anonymous source the number of Coal mining jobs was down"..Or is the wrote just too lazy to get confirmation?
I have to chuckle at this one.
"
"He falsely claimed the Democrats “made the Russian story up as a hoax, as a ruse, as an excuse for losing an election.”
What makes the accusation "false"....Have the dems presented evidence to the contrary? No. In fact, evidence that the Clinton campaign and the DNC PAID FOR the now debunked and fake Dossier has been produced documented and verified. SO the Dems created the hoax and then planted the story. when it was THEY who were doing that which they accuse POTUS.....
And this....." Obama administration formally accused the Russian government of interfering in the election"......Tell me, in what manner or context does the use of "formally" have here? Is it to simply add impact to the article? What exactly IS a "formal" accusation? Is there an "informal" accusation? And at the end of the day. Obama could have accused Trump for the Kennedy assassination. Doesn't mean a friggin thing, If his accusation was so FORMAL. why did he not order the DOJ or FBI to begin investigating who in the US was on the receiving end of the so called tampering?
This thread is a load of crap.
But, its all you screeching libs have. So keep it up. Gets you no mileage.
The article never said lie. It showed simple falsehoods or misleading statements which have become the norm for Trump. It’s quite sad

name one politician of either party at any level of government who does not lie.

politicians = liars its a basic fact of life. Trump is no better or worse than any of them.

Grow up and move on. Hillary lost, get over it.
I didn’t vote for Hillary dumbass. Why are you bringing up her name? And is that really your answer. “All politicians lie so I don’t care”
Fuck that. If I hear I lie, I’m gonna call it out no matter who says it. Trump is far worse than I have ever seen, including any politician or any actual person I’ve known.

was he lying when he named her "crooked Hillary"?

was she lying when she said she never had classified data on her private server?

was Obama lying when he said "the average family will save $2500 per year"?

was Hillary lying when she said "we landed under sniper fire"?

Yes, they all lie. Your mistake is calling Trump's true statements lies because you cant face the truth.

Yes, they do and the USA has always helped those who NEED help. But when the need ends the help should also end. Government "help" for a lifetime creates lazy, dependent , worthless people.

We should always help the sick, disabled, old, very young, etc. But able bodied people should be expected to take care of themselves. THAT is the difference between us, you favor lifetime government nannyship, while I favor individual freedom and responsibility.

We are talking healthcare. Unfortunately, more and more employers are dropping healthcare and it is becoming unaffordable for low wage workers
These are able bodied people who are priced out of our healthcare system

View attachment 168726

facts are facts, dude. Obama was a terrible president, nothing you say will ever change that FACT
The Great Obama was one of the finest Presidents of the modern era

Trump begins the new year with an easy to prove lie, too easy. Unfairly easy. A big enough lie to prove he is a habitual liar. He and his lying supporters are claiming via lying that Trump matches approval ratings comparing Obama's approval ratings for this period in their Presidencies.

Although 'Rump will continue to lie every day on an average of 5 or 6 lies per day, his supporters here on USMB will continue to defend him with the lame "...what about Obama..." excuse.

It's called bravado. Muhammad Ali did the same thing.

I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.

^
Ali, lying his ass off. Right?

Get over yourself...
Do not compare the great Muhammed Ali to Trump, there is no comparison.
It is not bravado it is lying.

Why does Trump lie when there is no need. He made a ridiculous claim that he signed the most bills of any President. It is not close to the truth.
He has plenty to tout with the passing of tax reform, judges appointed, regulations reduced through executive order and more.
Why does he continually lie?
He wants to keep his base who believes everything Fox and Rush say so he lies same thing same stuff as Fox and Rush.

You are calling me a lefty and then saying I have no moral, logical, or ethical ground to criticize our president when he lies. Well who the fuck are you to say that? I didn’t make anything up, I’ve reacted to your words and you are a hypocritical partisan hack, plain and simple. Happy new year

Apparently you live in denial. Sorry, I can’t help you with that.

View attachment 168726

Lame assed dodge. Typical, loser.

We are talking healthcare. Unfortunately, more and more employers are dropping healthcare and it is becoming unaffordable for low wage workers
These are able bodied people who are priced out of our healthcare system

Yes, that's true, and its happening because of obamacare and its mandates. government controlled medicine is the worst possible alternative. "free" medical care is never free. someone is paying.

Trump begins the new year with an easy to prove lie, too easy. Unfairly easy. A big enough lie to prove he is a habitual liar. He and his lying supporters are claiming via lying that Trump matches approval ratings comparing Obama's approval ratings for this period in their Presidencies.

Although 'Rump will continue to lie every day on an average of 5 or 6 lies per day, his supporters here on USMB will continue to defend him with the lame "...what about Obama..." excuse.

about those polls---------------------remember how they told you that Hillary had a 97% chance of winning? remember that they told you that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes? They lied to you then and they are lying to you now.

Forum List

Back