Why does Trump lie when there is no need

Trump begins the new year with an easy to prove lie, too easy. Unfairly easy. A big enough lie to prove he is a habitual liar. He and his lying supporters are claiming via lying that Trump matches approval ratings comparing Obama's approval ratings for this period in their Presidencies.

Although 'Rump will continue to lie every day on an average of 5 or 6 lies per day, his supporters here on USMB will continue to defend him with the lame "...what about Obama..." excuse.

about those polls---------------------remember how they told you that Hillary had a 97% chance of winning? remember that they told you that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes? They lied to you then and they are lying to you now.
So. the brainwashed cult of trump is OK with the habitual serial liar because some polls were wrong a year or more ago. This is the standard lame excuse always used by the cult. "What about this or that", change the subject and deflect. Evade addressing the subject. Anytime anyone criticizes the Liar in Chief or calls him out on his lies they go into denial mode.

Trump begins the new year with an easy to prove lie, too easy. Unfairly easy. A big enough lie to prove he is a habitual liar. He and his lying supporters are claiming via lying that Trump matches approval ratings comparing Obama's approval ratings for this period in their Presidencies.

Although 'Rump will continue to lie every day on an average of 5 or 6 lies per day, his supporters here on USMB will continue to defend him with the lame "...what about Obama..." excuse.

about those polls---------------------remember how they told you that Hillary had a 97% chance of winning? remember that they told you that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes? They lied to you then and they are lying to you now.
So. the brainwashed cult of trump is OK with the habitual serial liar because some polls were wrong a year or more ago. This is the standard lame excuse always used by the cult. "What about this or that", change the subject and deflect. Evade addressing the subject. Anytime anyone criticizes the Liar in Chief or calls him out on his lies they go into denial mode.

geez, pay attention. the lying pollsters are telling you that a majority of americans disapprove of what Trump is doing-----------------those pollsters are lying just like they lied before the election.

should we address the lies told by Hillary, Obama, bubba Clinton, Pelosi, Reid, McCain, Schumer, Franken, Biden, Both Bushes? Yes, they all lie. So what?

Why does Trump lie when there is no need. He made a ridiculous claim that he signed the most bills of any President. It is not close to the truth.
He has plenty to tout with the passing of tax reform, judges appointed, regulations reduced through executive order and more.
Why does he continually lie?
He did.....You're just a big fat fiber.
:iagree:

This thread is a perfect example of why he lies.

Because his idiot supporters don't bother calling him on it.

In fact, one moron even admits he's too lazy to bother checking to see if Trump is lying, but he's sure it's somehow the dems fault.

Amazing.

I’m too lazy to look it up but odds are that you left wing nutters left out something important, like maybe that he meant in his first year. You fuckers are such liars.

And this post is fucking gold. Admitting you're too lazy to do research but thats ok, you have an opinion anyway.

In fact, one moron even admits he's too lazy to bother checking to see if Trump is lying, but he's sure it's somehow the dems fault.

Amazing.

Did you call Obama on his lies? or Hillary? or Bill Clinton? or Pelosi? or Reid? or Schumer? or Franken? or Biden? or any of the Hollywood idiots?

as you said, amazing!

Why does Trump lie when there is no need. He made a ridiculous claim that he signed the most bills of any President. It is not close to the truth.
He has plenty to tout with the passing of tax reform, judges appointed, regulations reduced through executive order and more.
He did.....You're just a big fat fiber.
:iagree:
No, he did not. A provable lie. Prove that he signed the most bills. Show the numbers that exist only in your head.

He is inaccurate when he states things.
When he was trying to say how big his win was,
this was "figurative" in what it meant to the nation,
but he misstated it in terms of the margin which wasn't actually the biggest.

When he talks about the importance and significance of the
bills he is signing to reduce govt more than others before him,
that's not the "number" of bills, but that's how he stated it.

Even his "wall" is symbolic, because it's going to take much more than just building a wall. He speaks in visionary terms, so this takes a lot more interpretation to get the 'spirit' of what he means.

The lies that were the worst to me, were when he made up total garbage about Ted Cruz and his father and family. There is no "interpreting" around those things that were just plain fabricated. Looking back, he used that "fake news" to bully down Cruz in order to come out top dog in the media. He proved his willingness and ability to play the media and play the same "lying games" he blames liberals for, and getting away with it!

So this is the war Trump fights, mostly to beat the media at its own games of propaganda. He does that better (or worse) than the liberals against him.

So that game is totally separate from what its really going to take to fix the govt and country. The media politics game is just another layer thrown on top - on top of the party politics that's already thrown on top of govt and smothering it.

Like trying to understand instructions that are hard enough to decipher as is, but in addition, these are translated poorly from Chinese to English. So not only do you have to decipher the broken English, but there are still the technical instructions that have to be understood totally separate from that.

the media games that Trump is trying to twist against themselves
is just one other battle to fight on top of what we are already dealing with.

He's doing the best he can, he has the right intentions,
we'll see if it works out or if everything gets mangled in mistranslation!

Trump is a liar and called a liar worldwide by. He and his defenders will be defending his lies with the "...what about...." deflection forever because that is all they have.

He is inaccurate when he states things.
When he was trying to say how big his win was,
this was "figurative" in what it meant to the nation,
but he misstated it in terms of the margin which wasn't actually the biggest.

When he talks about the importance and significance of the
bills he is signing to reduce govt more than others before him,
that's not the "number" of bills, but that's how he stated it.

Even his "wall" is symbolic, because it's going to take much more than just building a wall. He speaks in visionary terms, so this takes a lot more interpretation to get the 'spirit' of what he means.

The lies that were the worst to me, were when he made up total garbage about Ted Cruz and his father and family. There is no "interpreting" around those things that were just plain fabricated. Looking back, he used that "fake news" to bully down Cruz in order to come out top dog in the media. He proved his willingness and ability to play the media and play the same "lying games" he blames liberals for, and getting away with it!

So this is the war Trump fights, mostly to beat the media at its own games of propaganda. He does that better (or worse) than the liberals against him.

So that game is totally separate from what its really going to take to fix the govt and country. The media politics game is just another layer thrown on top - on top of the party politics that's already thrown on top of govt and smothering it.

Like trying to understand instructions that are hard enough to decipher as is, but in addition, these are translated poorly from Chinese to English. So not only do you have to decipher the broken English, but there are still the technical instructions that have to be understood totally separate from that.

the media games that Trump is trying to twist against themselves
is just one other battle to fight on top of what we are already dealing with.

He's doing the best he can, he has the right intentions,
we'll see if it works out or if everything gets mangled in mistranslation!
Sounds like you are saying the ends justify the means. We can lower our morals and ethics for the sake of getting policies and laws one particular political faction likes. As long as Trump gets what he wants, his lying is OK?

Amazing.

Did you call Obama on his lies? or Hillary? or Bill Clinton? or Pelosi? or Reid? or Schumer? or Franken? or Biden? or any of the Hollywood idiots?

as you said, amazing!

What a good lap dog you are. Your masters are pleased.

I’m too lazy to look it up but odds are that you left wing nutters left out something important, like maybe that he meant in his first year. You fuckers are such liars.

And this post is fucking gold. Admitting you're too lazy to do research but thats ok, you have an opinion anyway.

My opinion is based on the fact that you lefties are such liars. I admitted to not knowing for sure because I’m not a liar. I know that idea foreign to you.

My opinion is based on the fact that you lefties are such liars. I admitted to not knowing for sure because I’m not a liar. I know that idea foreign to you.

"Yeah, I'm lazy. So what. We elected lazy so that makes it ok. You're dumb anyway"

Good for you Billy Ray.

"Yeah, I'm lazy. So what. We elected lazy so that makes it ok. You're dumb anyway"

Good for you Billy Ray.

Lame assed deflection liar.

Good for you Billy Ray.

So you didn't admit that you were lazy?

Good for you Billy Ray.

So you didn't admit that you were lazy?

Your reading comprehension handicap makes it difficult to have any kind of discussion with you. Reread and try again.

Amazing.

as you said, amazing!
You should have learned in grade school that two wrongs don’t make a right. Obama, Pelosi, and the Dems should be called out on their lies and so should Trump and the Reps. It is not a hard concept

geez, pay attention. the lying pollsters are telling you that a majority of americans disapprove of what Trump is doing-----------------those pollsters are lying just like they lied before the election.

should we address the lies told by Hillary, Obama, bubba Clinton, Pelosi, Reid, McCain, Schumer, Franken, Biden, Both Bushes? Yes, they all lie. So what?
There is no comparison to anyone when it comes to lying and Donald Trump.
More disgusting than his many lies are the dotards who believe his lies or justify them.

Amazing.

as you said, amazing!
You should have learned in grade school that two wrongs don’t make a right. Obama, Pelosi, and the Dems should be called out on their lies and so should Trump and the Reps. It is not a hard concept
There has never been a politician from either party whose lies come close to the number of Trumps. All lies are wrong but Trump has taken it to a new level.

There is a purpose for telling all those lies. America has gotten so used to the lies the masses now just ignore and expect them. Lies of 'Rump are now "Alternate Facts". Truth doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back