Why does Trump lie when there is no need

I agree...Trump said the wars in the Middle East cost the US $7trillion.

We all know it’s between $5 Trillion and $8 Trillion, not specifically $7 Trillion, so Trump is a liar!

3F2C6DB8-E474-4C0C-A9D1-EF15CCBE72DF.jpeg
Wouldn’t the same be true about you if you complain about Obama’s honesty in an attempt to defend Trumps lies? Doesn’t that make you a hypocrite as well? What’s the difference?

Show where I've defended Trump's lies? I defended things that he said were true, and I did so by proving it, but I don't defend his lies. That's the difference.
This OP is about Trumps dishonest statements and instead of calling them out you point your finger at Dems and insult them. That is a diversion tactic which is a way of defending Trump

It's not a diversion dumbass, it's exactly on point. You leftists have no moral, ethical, or logical ground to criticize Trump for lying. It's exactly on point. Why is that difficult for you to understand?
I’m not a leftist. I criticize obama for lying and any other dem that lies. So what does that make you?

It makes me a conservative who knows several truths, among them are; 1. That the left are lying hypocrites, and 2. That actions speak louder than words, therefore, you are a leftist.
As you overlook and make excuses for the biggest liar in American history.

From his first day when he ordered Spicey to go out and lie for him:” This inaugural crowd was the largest in history. PERIOD. “

To this week’s “ I’ve signed the most bills of any president.”

This president is literally incapable of telling the truth.

From his first day when he ordered Spicey to go out and lie for him:” This inaugural crowd was the largest in history. PERIOD. “

I can only think it's to aggrandize himself to his followers. So they think he's the greatest president, and greatest at everything, knowing they will take the fact checking of his statements as "fake news"

I can only think it's to aggrandize himself to his followers. So they think he's the greatest president, and greatest at everything, knowing they will take the fact checking of his statements as "fake news"
Agreed. He knows they’ll believe ANYTHING he says no matter how obviously false it is. Yes they are that dumb.

Hmmm, do these qualify under your definition?

"we landed under sniper fire"
"the average family will save $2500 per year"
"I never had sex with that woman"
"I never sent classified data on my personal server"

just curious.
So Trump lies more than three Democrats?

A statement even more dangerous than people imagined.

I can shoot somebody in the middle of 5th avenue and not lose any votes.

1) Frightening that Trump would believe this
2) More frightening because for Trump voters, it's probably true.

Why does Trump lie when there is no need. He made a ridiculous claim that he signed the most bills of any President. It is not close to the truth.
He has plenty to tout with the passing of tax reform, judges appointed, regulations reduced through executive order and more.
Why does he continually lie?
Please provide examples of these alleged "lies"

Why does Trump lie when there is no need. He made a ridiculous claim that he signed the most bills of any President. It is not close to the truth.
He has plenty to tout with the passing of tax reform, judges appointed, regulations reduced through executive order and more.

He has signed many bills, very good. Near record amounts for sure.

Why do you hate the fact that workers get to keep more of their money?

That doesn't answer the question.
The question is invalid. No one has been able or willing to produce documented proof of these alleged lies.

Our President lies because that is what he has done his whole life

He does not know any better

Wouldn’t the same be true about you if you complain about Obama’s honesty in an attempt to defend Trumps lies? Doesn’t that make you a hypocrite as well? What’s the difference?

Show where I've defended Trump's lies? I defended things that he said were true, and I did so by proving it, but I don't defend his lies. That's the difference.
This OP is about Trumps dishonest statements and instead of calling them out you point your finger at Dems and insult them. That is a diversion tactic which is a way of defending Trump

It's not a diversion dumbass, it's exactly on point. You leftists have no moral, ethical, or logical ground to criticize Trump for lying. It's exactly on point. Why is that difficult for you to understand?
I’m not a leftist. I criticize obama for lying and any other dem that lies. So what does that make you?

It makes me a conservative who knows several truths, among them are; 1. That the left are lying hypocrites, and 2. That actions speak louder than words, therefore, you are a leftist.
It doesn’t matter whether you think I’m a leftist or not. I call out Dems for lying and I call out Reps and Trump. You on the other hand call out the Left but can’t state the truth about your own guy. Makes you a hypocritical partisan hack.

I agree...Trump said the wars in the Middle East cost the US $7trillion.

We all know it’s between $5 Trillion and $8 Trillion, not specifically $7 Trillion, so Trump is a liar!
Are you seriously still sticking to this arguement?! Unbelievable. We’ve debunked it like 10 times now. What’s wrong with you?

The question is invalid. No one has been able or willing to produce documented proof of these alleged lies.
Here’s the latest batch from his most recent interview

10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times - The New York Times 10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times — The New York Times

Here’s the latest batch from his most recent interview

10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times - The New York Times 10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times — The New York Times
Real Thin. In many of those little snippets, the NYT is reaching. Nearly anorexic.
No. A lie would be " I did not vreak the lamp"> Meanwhile I'm standing next to the lamp with a broom in my hands that has glass fragments on it. THAT would be a "lie"....
Essentially gutted ACA.....Actually that is true. Because the main funding vehicle IS the mandate. Without the mandate ACA loses most of its funding. IN other words. it may not be totally demolished. But its been stripped to the studs. Or "gutted".
"He gave a premature estimate of the cost of the wars in the ME"....How can pulling the trigger on an estimate be considered a "Lie"....Its an estimate. A lie would be its' going to cost $100 billion. That is a deliberate misstatement
If oyu wan to consider that which is a deliberately misleading statement......Here's one.
"The number of coal mining jobs fell to about 48,600 in September 2016 from almost 90,000 in January 2012. Under Mr. Trump, employment in the sector made modest gains until this September — when job numbers reached about 51,700 — but it has since declined.
So lets get this straight. The NYT considers the addition of 3,100( and I don;t believe the NYT numbers anyway. More of that in a moment) jobs, a 6 % increase in the coal mining workforce to NOT be anything newsworthy. And then adds this. "But since has declined" . OH? To WHAT? Why does the writer not provide THAT new number? Is it because the writer has an agenda? Or the writer "heard from an anonymous source the number of Coal mining jobs was down"..Or is the wrote just too lazy to get confirmation?
I have to chuckle at this one.
"
"He falsely claimed the Democrats “made the Russian story up as a hoax, as a ruse, as an excuse for losing an election.”
What makes the accusation "false"....Have the dems presented evidence to the contrary? No. In fact, evidence that the Clinton campaign and the DNC PAID FOR the now debunked and fake Dossier has been produced documented and verified. SO the Dems created the hoax and then planted the story. when it was THEY who were doing that which they accuse POTUS.....
And this....." Obama administration formally accused the Russian government of interfering in the election"......Tell me, in what manner or context does the use of "formally" have here? Is it to simply add impact to the article? What exactly IS a "formal" accusation? Is there an "informal" accusation? And at the end of the day. Obama could have accused Trump for the Kennedy assassination. Doesn't mean a friggin thing, If his accusation was so FORMAL. why did he not order the DOJ or FBI to begin investigating who in the US was on the receiving end of the so called tampering?
This thread is a load of crap.
But, its all you screeching libs have. So keep it up. Gets you no mileage.

Forum List

Back