Why does Trump lie when there is no need

It's called bravado. Muhammad Ali did the same thing.

I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.

^
Ali, lying his ass off. Right?

Get over yourself...
Actually Ali wasn't lying. He was actually that fast.
Ali actually was reincarnated recently ! as a squirrel !

630716317bb90363142d1cbfdc4d94f8--trump-jokes-debate-meme.jpg

Why does Trump lie when there is no need. He made a ridiculous claim that he signed the most bills of any President. It is not close to the truth.
He has plenty to tout with the passing of tax reform, judges appointed, regulations reduced through executive order and more.
Why does he continually lie?

That was not what he claimed. Educate yourself!

Have a nice day! :D

Why does Trump lie when there is no need. He made a ridiculous claim that he signed the most bills of any President. It is not close to the truth.
He has plenty to tout with the passing of tax reform, judges appointed, regulations reduced through executive order and more.

Here..................you can listen to what he said for yourself...............

No leftist on this board has any moral, ethical, or logical ground to complain about Trump lying. You fucktards sat there defending 0bama while he lied for 8 straight years.

Every time you complain about Trump’s lies you prove yourselves to be the hypocritical assholes we all know you are.
Wouldn’t the same be true about you if you complain about Obama’s honesty in an attempt to defend Trumps lies? Doesn’t that make you a hypocrite as well? What’s the difference?

Show where I've defended Trump's lies? I defended things that he said were true, and I did so by proving it, but I don't defend his lies. That's the difference.

No leftist on this board has any moral, ethical, or logical ground to complain about Trump lying. You fucktards sat there defending 0bama while he lied for 8 straight years.

Every time you complain about Trump’s lies you prove yourselves to be the hypocritical assholes we all know you are.
Wouldn’t the same be true about you if you complain about Obama’s honesty in an attempt to defend Trumps lies? Doesn’t that make you a hypocrite as well? What’s the difference?

Show where I've defended Trump's lies? I defended things that he said were true, and I did so by proving it, but I don't defend his lies. That's the difference.
This OP is about Trumps dishonest statements and instead of calling them out you point your finger at Dems and insult them. That is a diversion tactic which is a way of defending Trump

This OP is about Trumps dishonest statements and instead of calling them out you point your finger at Dems and insult them. That is a diversion tactic which is a way of defending Trump

It's not a diversion dumbass, it's exactly on point. You leftists have no moral, ethical, or logical ground to criticize Trump for lying. It's exactly on point. Why is that difficult for you to understand?

It's not a diversion dumbass, it's exactly on point. You leftists have no moral, ethical, or logical ground to criticize Trump for lying. It's exactly on point. Why is that difficult for you to understand?
I’m not a leftist. I criticize obama for lying and any other dem that lies. So what does that make you?

I’m not a leftist. I criticize obama for lying and any other dem that lies. So what does that make you?

Dang, you must have been awfully busy over the last 9 years.

Sure, whatever you say. Now back to the topic at hand....

Why does he lie so much, especially when his lies are pointless and easily disproven?

???

I don't know. I guess because he wants to show everyone that he can say WHATEVER he wants, and do whatever he wants, and people will STILL hang on his every word as though it were God's given truth. It's a power trip for him.

Either that, or he has a VERY tenuous grasp on reality. I think the former is more advantageous to America than the latter.

Half the people on here are claiming that was not what he stated.

Anyone have a link with the FULL unedited comment? All I see are political commentators telling me what he said rather than the actual comments in context. They lie almost as often as Trump does.

They lie for sure, but not on the scale of Trump or this administration!

He has signed many bills, very good. Near record amounts for sure.

Why do you hate the fact that workers get to keep more of their money?
Look at you TOTALLY ignoring the OP.
Can’t even mention your fuhrer’s chronic lying.
You deplorables are a hoot.

“ I’ve signed the most bills of any president.”
Quick fact check: you’re dead last you lying POS.

“ I won’t profit from the tax bill.”
Quick fact check: you’ll get close to 11 million.

Trump cult: he reminds us of ourselves thats we love him.

Half the people on here are claiming that was not what he stated.

Anyone have a link with the FULL unedited comment? All I see are political commentators telling me what he said rather than the actual comments in context. They lie almost as often as Trump does.

They lie for sure, but not on the scale of Trump or this administration!
Here are some quotes with fact checks from his most recent interview

10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times - The New York Times 10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times — The New York Times

Here..................you can listen to what he said for yourself...............

Admiral Rockhead hates it when he’s caught lying.

It makes me a conservative who knows several truths, among them are; 1. That the left are lying hypocrites, and 2. That actions speak louder than words, therefore, you are a leftist.

Sure, whatever you say. Now back to the topic at hand....

You keep using those words but you don't know what they mean. We are exactly on the topic at hand.

Forum List

Back