Why does Trump still talk about Unity?

Yeah but you're a neo-nazi so your opinion is worthless trash, just like you are. Thanks for chiming in anyway, though.
None of you Democrats are any better than he is.

Okay gramps. Whatever you say ...

Didn’t bother to check out his age, did you? Or do you have some sort of proof he’s elderly?

Who? What are you talking about? Do you have some sort of grudge against me personally now? I don't even remember talking to you...

Seriously? Check out the quote history. You called a 29-year-old “gramps.”

And? What does that have to do with you?

All sides have to want unity you listen the Democrats and the media talk there is no evidence they are going to tone it down or want unity either. If anyone right or left is going to bitch about lack of unity they need to be willing to hold their side accountable for the lack of it as well as the other side.

To the point, why did/does Obama/leftists STILL pay lip service to unity when it's clear that he prefers a divided nation? That part still confuses me. Does anyone actually still believe Obama/leftists have a chance to unite Americans? Maybe he had a chance RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, but it's been a few years since then and winning over new supporters is clearly not a priority of his. I wish he would just quit pretending and admit, "I only care about my supporters. Everyone else can get fucked." I would respect that rare moment of honesty from him.

Is Obama president?

Didn't think so, genius.
you're a dumbass for not seeing the irony/etc
hahahahahahahahahahah
it was Obama that divided the nation
Obama hates whites/America/cops
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
sent his AG to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a white cop!!
thinks white women aren't good enough
Review | Before Michelle, Barack Obama asked another woman to marry him. Then politics got in the way.
etc

I don't give a shit about Obama. He's what we call "in the past". As in, he is a citizen, not the POTUS. I'm not sure how you are missing that obvious fact, but allow me to remind you once more; Obama is not the president.

There is a point to bringing up Obama though. It attempts (though fails more often than not) to show you how ignorant you are. Just like so many anti-Trumpers you’re unaware that, based on your current behavior toward the POTUS, you should have been outraged for years and years about the shadiness and corruption of our elected officials. Obama has many skeletons in his closet but the media did their damndest to keep them buried and largely succeeded.

I’ve said this so many times and I’ll say it again: if the media had wanted the American people to hate Obama the way Trump is hated they could’ve easily done it.

To the point, why did/does Obama/leftists STILL pay lip service to unity when it's clear that he prefers a divided nation? That part still confuses me. Does anyone actually still believe Obama/leftists have a chance to unite Americans? Maybe he had a chance RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, but it's been a few years since then and winning over new supporters is clearly not a priority of his. I wish he would just quit pretending and admit, "I only care about my supporters. Everyone else can get fucked." I would respect that rare moment of honesty from him.

Is Obama president?

Didn't think so, genius.
hahahahahahahahahahah
sent his AG to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a white cop!!
Review | Before Michelle, Barack Obama asked another woman to marry him. Then politics got in the way.
etc

I don't give a shit about Obama. He's what we call "in the past". As in, he is a citizen, not the POTUS. I'm not sure how you are missing that obvious fact, but allow me to remind you once more; Obama is not the president.

There is a point to bringing up Obama though. It attempts (though fails more often than not) to show you how ignorant you are. Just like so many anti-Trumpers you’re unaware that, based on your current behavior toward the POTUS, you should have been outraged for years and years about the shadiness and corruption of our elected officials. Obama has many skeletons in his closet but the media did their damndest to keep them buried and largely succeeded.

I’ve said this so many times and I’ll say it again: if the media had wanted the American people to hate Obama the way Trump is hated they could’ve easily done it.

Wtf? How do you know I didn't criticize Obama? I didn't frequent this board when he was president.

Democrats are doing an awesome job for their constituents....

View attachment 225310

View attachment 225311

I don't see Trump or republicans doing anything about homelessness, do you? What exactly is the point you're trying to make? Spit it out.
Do you understand how government works?

Not answering that trap question. Do you have a point or no? Still waiting.
Trick question? :laugh:

You’re an idiot. I couldn’t think of a polite way to say that.

View attachment 225310

View attachment 225311

I don't see Trump or republicans doing anything about homelessness, do you? What exactly is the point you're trying to make? Spit it out.

It is a question that's so general and so vague that the only way to answer it is to either write a dissertation or a single word response. The former is a waste of time and leaves one open to getting nit-picked to death. The latter will never be believed. That's why it's a bullshit question and essentially a trick question.

And I don't really give a rat's ass about some stranger's opinion of me. You're welcome to think whatever you want.

Trump is giving lip service to unity. He knows it's impossible.

Demicrats have spent a lot of time begging believers to attack and harass Republicans. They have chased Republicans, as they were told to do, out of restaurants. At least one democrat has encouraged their followers to attack Republicans in their homes, in their bedrooms. The mistake Democrats made is in thinking that only democrats were listening.

Not true. People were willing to hear Trump out right after the election and give him a chance, including myself. But after the inauguration stupidity, Charlottesville, Helsinki, the highly questionable cabinet appointments, supporting Roy Moore, and about a thousand other things that would tank any other president's approval rating... people that weren't already in his camp stopped giving him a chance and now just want him to disappear. I don't really hate Trump (I think he is a bad president), but one can hardly blame people for disliking him. He's made it clear that he only cares about the people who already like him, and even then, only to the extent that they will keep voting for him. It's not like he's transformed the Midwest into some Utopia (I live there, I know). Has there been a new industrial revolution? No. Instead, rich people just got much richer. Meanwhile, the opiate epidemic continues in full force.

The opiate epidemic, really? That is Trump’s fault?

Why do I have the feeling you know next to nothing about the complicated nature of opioids and opioid addiction? It’s still a problem bc there aren’t any easy/quick fix solutions and if you think Trump is the guy in the way of positive change regarding this issue you’re truly asinine. He’s expressed desire for change. What do you want him to do, outlaw pain meds and leave millions of people to suffer unnecessarily?

I'm saying that conditions in the pro-Trump areas haven't really improved. That's all.
Pro Trump areas? What’s your idea of a pro Trump area? lol

What do you think, dude?

You know the areas that are doing really fucking well right now though? "Liberal" areas. New York. Silicon Valley. Places where jobs pay well, there is a lot of innovation, and people have lots of disposable income to pump into stocks (before they tumbled recently, at least). Meanwhile, what's going on in Michigan? How about Indiana?

Spoiler: not a whole lot ...

LOL looking forward to reading the responses to this bc you’re very obviously talking out of your ass.

View attachment 225310

View attachment 225311

It is a question that's so general and so vague that the only way to answer it is to either write a dissertation or a single word response. That's why it's a bullshit question.

And I don't really give a rat's ass about some stranger's opinion of me. You're welcome to think whatever you want.
I’m sure I’m not the only person who knows you’re an idiot. :)

Not true. People were willing to hear Trump out right after the election and give him a chance, including myself. But after the inauguration stupidity, Charlottesville, Helsinki, the highly questionable cabinet appointments, supporting Roy Moore, and about a thousand other things that would tank any other president's approval rating... people that weren't already in his camp stopped giving him a chance and now just want him to disappear. I don't really hate Trump (I think he is a bad president), but one can hardly blame people for disliking him. He's made it clear that he only cares about the people who already like him, and even then, only to the extent that they will keep voting for him. It's not like he's transformed the Midwest into some Utopia (I live there, I know). Has there been a new industrial revolution? No. Instead, rich people just got much richer. Meanwhile, the opiate epidemic continues in full force.

Why do I have the feeling you know next to nothing about the complicated nature of opioids and opioid addiction? It’s still a problem bc there aren’t any easy/quick fix solutions and if you think Trump is the guy in the way of positive change regarding this issue you’re truly asinine. He’s expressed desire for change. What do you want him to do, outlaw pain meds and leave millions of people to suffer unnecessarily?

I'm saying that conditions in the pro-Trump areas haven't really improved. That's all.

What do you think, dude?

You know the areas that are doing really fucking well right now though? "Liberal" areas. New York. Silicon Valley. Places where jobs pay well, there is a lot of innovation, and people have lots of disposable income to pump into stocks (before they tumbled recently, at least). Meanwhile, what's going on in Michigan? How about Indiana?

LOL looking forward to reading the responses to this bc you’re very obviously talking out of your ass.

You don't know how much money people are making on the coasts, apparently.

First of all, I do want to say that I don't blame Trump for the Down's Syndrome "Bomber". Was this drooling imbecile inspired by Trump's hostile rhetoric? Possibly, probably, and he (Trump) should probably chill out with that (not that I think he will in a million years). but still ....

Not shut the fuck up about it, right-wingers. This conspiracy theory peddling is just sad and pathetic.

To the point, why does Trump STILL pay lip service to unity when it's clear that he prefers a divided nation? That part still confuses me. Does anyone actually still believe Trump has a chance to unite Americans? Maybe he had a chance RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, but it's been a few years since then and winning over new supporters is clearly not a priority of his. I wish he would just quit pretending and admit, "I only care about my supporters. Everyone else can get fucked." I would respect that rare moment of honesty from him.

Trump does NOT desire to unite America: That was NEVER Trump's intention when he decided to run for POTUS.

Trump cares about two things & nothing else:
(1) himself
(2) money

Trump doesn't give two shits about America, or Americans, period.

He cares so much about money he donates his presidential salary.

It is a question that's so general and so vague that the only way to answer it is to either write a dissertation or a single word response. That's why it's a bullshit question.

If I'm an idiot then I fit in perfectly around here, so it's all good.

What do you think, dude?

Okay lol. They may be making a lot of money in San Francisco, but the streets are still poop-filled. I’d love to live in a city where I have to make sure to avoid stepping in human feces on my way to work. Chicago too is Democratic led and slick with blood—bona fide haven.

What do you think, dude?

Okay lol. They may be making a lot of money in San Francisco, but the streets are still poop-filled. I’d love to live in a city where I have to make sure to avoid stepping in human feces on my way to work. Chicago too is Democratic led and slick with blood—bona fide haven.

Chicago doesn't make nearly as much as NY or LA. Not even fucking close.

At my company, a position that pays like 80 - 90k in Chicago pays 130 - 150k in NY. That's how massive the difference is between the regions. And Chicago is not a cheap area to live in either ...

If I'm an idiot then I fit in perfectly around here, so it's all good.
Every MB needs people like you for entertainment purposes. You’re also a reminder of the work needed to fix some of the problems this country is facing.

As I said earlier... we’re lucky to have Trump as our president. :)

Last edited:
First of all, I do want to say that I don't blame Trump for the Down's Syndrome "Bomber". Was this drooling imbecile inspired by Trump's hostile rhetoric? Possibly, probably, and he (Trump) should probably chill out with that (not that I think he will in a million years). but still ....

Not shut the fuck up about it, right-wingers. This conspiracy theory peddling is just sad and pathetic.

To the point, why does Trump STILL pay lip service to unity when it's clear that he prefers a divided nation? That part still confuses me. Does anyone actually still believe Trump has a chance to unite Americans? Maybe he had a chance RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, but it's been a few years since then and winning over new supporters is clearly not a priority of his. I wish he would just quit pretending and admit, "I only care about my supporters. Everyone else can get fucked." I would respect that rare moment of honesty from him.

Trump does NOT desire to unite America: That was NEVER Trump's intention when he decided to run for POTUS.

(1) himself
(2) money

Trump has financial interests all over the planet YET you are stupid enuff to believe that a POTUS salary is some type of grand amount of $$$ to a person such as Trump. :206:

Trump offering his salary (which is nothing more than a drop in Trump's bucket) to any cause is only going to offer the illusion that Trump is some how generous in some capacity.

Trump can unify his base by doing things like offering his salary to a cause. His base falls for the fakery & his base unite. His base are stupid; you included.

(1) himself
(2) money

Trump has financial interests all over the planet YET you are stupid enuff to believe that a POTUS salary is some type of grand amount of $$$ to a person such as Trump. :206:

Trump offering his salary (which is nothing more than a drop in Trump's bucket) to any cause is only going to offer the illusion that Trump is some how generous in some capacity.

Trump can unify his base by doing things like offering his salary to a cause. His base falls for the fakery & his base unite. His base are stupid; you included.

No, no, no ... I'M the stupid one, according to Trump supporters. Even though he has mostly benefited the rich people on the coasts who actually have investments, the people he is either not helping or actively harming with his tariffs (aka farmers) still support him full-throatedly. They're the "smart" ones. Yep, that makes perfect sense. Hmm...

Is Obama president?

Didn't think so, genius.
hahahahahahahahahahah
etc

Wtf? How do you know I didn't criticize Obama? I didn't frequent this board when he was president.

Do you have a two second memory? You just got done explaining to harmonica that you didn’t want to hear about Obama.

(1) himself
(2) money

After 8 years of obama, isn’t it great to finally have an intelligent president? :)

Is Obama president?

Didn't think so, genius.
hahahahahahahahahahah
etc

Do you have a two second memory? You just got done explaining to harmonica that you didn’t want to hear about Obama.

?? I don't want to hear about him. Someone called me a hypocrite for not criticizing Obama. I pointed out that that person has no idea whether I criticized Obama or not because I posted somewhere else during that time period (I did, but again, he's not president so I don't give a shit about him anymore).

Once Trump is gone, I'll promptly move on to criticizing whoever is president next. That's how it's supposed to work. I'm certainly not going to keep bringing up Trump every 2 seconds once he's no longer relevant.

Forum List

Back