Why does Trump want to remove security clearances for ex-intel officials?

That was pretty weak.

Not at all. I heard 2000 times from you Trump zealots that no conviction equaled no crime, at least it did in the case of Trump.

But I guess that is because he is the savior.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

YOu didn't hear it from me. And plenty of crimes are committed that are never charged. Especially when someone has Deep State agents giving them free passes on crimes.

That is a convenient excuse. There is no Deep State.

The pass the FBI gave Hillary says otherwise.

2emsiz.jpg
Why else would you want those traitors to keep their SC?

Not at all. I heard 2000 times from you Trump zealots that no conviction equaled no crime, at least it did in the case of Trump.

But I guess that is because he is the savior.

YOu didn't hear it from me. And plenty of crimes are committed that are never charged. Especially when someone has Deep State agents giving them free passes on crimes.

2emsiz.jpg

They are no more traitors than you are, probably less so in fact

That is not the question. You can open a investigation and not bring any charges. They were not illegal warrants.
well sort of you do when you ask for extensions. let's see why they asked for extensions? Don't you think we need to know? he's still walking around. we could all be in danger of him. oh no!!!!

Each succeeding request was longer that the previous. Clearly the\y had more information.
again, why isn't he in jail then?

maybe the same reason Hillary is not in jail?
Really, did he have a server with classified material off government property, bleach bit phones computers under subpoena? Hmm I thought he was an agent of Russia. I guess that’s not a crime, what a waste of money! Dems

All you right wing nuts were cheering when we spent 80 million dollars to find out that Slick got a BJ in the Oval Office, so you are once again being a partisan hypocrite.

2emsiz.jpg

I’m not trying to take out a duly elected president! It is their objective! Traitors they are telling me to get fked

well sort of you do when you ask for extensions. let's see why they asked for extensions? Don't you think we need to know? he's still walking around. we could all be in danger of him. oh no!!!!

Each succeeding request was longer that the previous. Clearly the\y had more information.
again, why isn't he in jail then?

maybe the same reason Hillary is not in jail?
Really, did he have a server with classified material off government property, bleach bit phones computers under subpoena? Hmm I thought he was an agent of Russia. I guess that’s not a crime, what a waste of money! Dems

All you right wing nuts were cheering when we spent 80 million dollars to find out that Slick got a BJ in the Oval Office, so you are once again being a partisan hypocrite.
Not me. I was against it. My company did spectacular under slick! You’re in error. Maybe that’s you?

2emsiz.jpg

I’m not trying to take out a duly elected president! It is their objective! Traitors they are telling me to get fked

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

2emsiz.jpg

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
A selfie?

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
A selfie?

You are the one spouting off crazy conspiracy theories, not me

Well they were mean to him, why not use your power to get even, I did one of those paybacks in the 6th grade.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
A selfie?

You’re for nongovernmental people having security clearance for absolutely no reason! You won’t answer! Why? That’s not conspiracy, that is Fact

Considering the people with these clearences used fake information to get FISA warrants to spy on the opposition political party during an election, they should not only lose their clearance, they should be in jail.

16245844521_ec440a4649_b.jpg

Moron, the FISA applications show that they lied to Federal judges repeatedly to get and renew those FISA warrants... you can't lie about it anymore, anyone can now read the application.....

It shows they did not lie on the FISA application. It shows Nunes lied about the application.

What planet are you on or did you pop in from some parallel universe full of libtards?

If they didn't lie, why is Carter Page still walking the streets? He was investigated forwards, backwards, upside down and sideways using these illegal FISA warrants and he is clean as a whistle!

That is not the question. You can open a investigation and not bring any charges. They were not illegal warrants.

Lie to a judge about a warrant and see what happens.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
A selfie?

You’re for nongovernmental people having security clearance for absolutely no reason! You won’t answer! Why? That’s not conspiracy, that is Fact

A lot of nongovernmental people have security clearances, it is required for their jobs.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
A selfie?

A lot of nongovernmental people have security clearances, it is required for their jobs.
Then why don’t we all? What is their job they need it for?

Because you do not have a job that requires one.

I have a good friend that works for Boeing and he has TSI.

A selfie?

That is government interface they don’t need access to classified governmental documents. It isn’t the same clearance level. Shit I have clearance. Not their level you. know there are levels right? You still didn’t say what job they have they would need that clearance. CNN? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And by the way, let them get their clearance from their job by the way. Not their previous government job!

Last edited:

That is government interface they don’t need access to classified governmental documents. It isn’t the same clearance level. Shit I have clearance. Not their level you. know there are levels right? You still didn’t say what job they have they would need that clearance. CNN? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Of course they need access to classified governmental documents, they build things for the government based on those classified governmental documents.

He is an aeronautical engineer.

One more time you show your basic lack of knowledge of just about everything.

Of course they need access to classified governmental documents, they build things for the government based on those classified governmental documents.

Dude, I have clearance. I took the tests! You don’t know. You’re fked up. You still didn’t state the job they hold to keep access. Why?

Dude, I have clearance. I took the tests! You don’t know. You’re fked up. You still didn’t state the job they hold to keep access. Why?

Bull shit, there is no test to take to get a clearance.

I did state the job, aeronautical engineer is his job.

Bull shit, there is no test to take to get a clearance.

I did state the job, aeronautical engineer is his job.

The five loosing their access work in aeronautical jobs? Hmmm you’re messed up . You can’t follow the thread. By the way, I took three tests. So it seems it’s you that has ever no clue

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

You know he would like to.

I'll tell you why. We are here to stop him, the true patriots of this country.

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.

He is doing it to be a dick. Having a clearance and having access are not the same thing. I had a clearance for 6 years after I got out of the Corps, that did not mean I got to still look at classified material.

What most people do not understand is that there are two parts to getting to see classified materiel , first is the clearance and 2nd is the "need to know" as they say. Just having a TSI does not mean you get to look at any TS thing you want, you still have to have a reason for the access.

Most of us that have a clearance when we get out keep it as it is very valuable to civilian employers as they do not have to go thorough the time and expense to get you one if you need it for the job.
6 years ? A PR for a Top Secret is every 5.

I had a Secret when I got out.
And I had my TS, but it eventually expired as it was supposed to.

Forum List

Back