Why does Trump want to remove security clearances for ex-intel officials?

Everything I've heard them say is based on information in the public domain. They're not blabbing classified information. That's Trump's job.
They are trashing Trump at every turn...that's fine but they can do it without a security clearance....

I'm amazed at what you libs will accept from a dirty democrat government and what you all trash about Trump's government...unbelievable actually....
Spying on citizens ok....giving cash and gold to Iran in the middle of the night ok...using the FBI the DOJ the CIA and the state dept. to undermine a president ok....you are all frauds...every one of you...frauds...

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

You know he would like to.

I'll tell you why. We are here to stop him, the true patriots of this country.

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.

Because he's a bitter little baby.

16245844521_ec440a4649_b.jpg

Moron, the FISA applications show that they lied to Federal judges repeatedly to get and renew those FISA warrants... you can't lie about it anymore, anyone can now read the application.....

It shows they did not lie on the FISA application. It shows Nunes lied about the application.

What planet are you on or did you pop in from some parallel universe full of libtards?

If they didn't lie, why is Carter Page still walking the streets? He was investigated forwards, backwards, upside down and sideways using these illegal FISA warrants and he is clean as a whistle!

That is not the question. You can open a investigation and not bring any charges. They were not illegal warrants.
well sort of you do when you ask for extensions. let's see why they asked for extensions? Don't you think we need to know? he's still walking around. we could all be in danger of him. oh no!!!!

Each succeeding request was longer that the previous. Clearly the\y had more information.

Everything I've heard them say is based on information in the public domain. They're not blabbing classified information. That's Trump's job.
They are trashing Trump at every turn...that's fine but they can do it without a security clearance....

I'm amazed at what you libs will accept from a dirty democrat government and what you all trash about Trump's government...unbelievable actually....
Spying on citizens ok....giving cash and gold to Iran in the middle of the night ok...using the FBI the DOJ the CIA and the state dept. to undermine a president ok....you are all frauds...every one of you...frauds...

You are the fraud. You are lying through your teeth. None of this happened

Moron, the FISA applications show that they lied to Federal judges repeatedly to get and renew those FISA warrants... you can't lie about it anymore, anyone can now read the application.....

It shows they did not lie on the FISA application. It shows Nunes lied about the application.

What planet are you on or did you pop in from some parallel universe full of libtards?

If they didn't lie, why is Carter Page still walking the streets? He was investigated forwards, backwards, upside down and sideways using these illegal FISA warrants and he is clean as a whistle!

That is not the question. You can open a investigation and not bring any charges. They were not illegal warrants.
well sort of you do when you ask for extensions. let's see why they asked for extensions? Don't you think we need to know? he's still walking around. we could all be in danger of him. oh no!!!!

Each succeeding request was longer that the previous. Clearly the\y had more information.
again, why isn't he in jail then?

That shtick is really old.
A appropriate manner means you mishandle classified information or something of that nature. It does not include your party registration or what you say about a President. This clearly is politoical retaliation by Trump.
so what? the whole russia russia is a political retaliation for trump winning.

Russia interfered in our elections as ell as elections in other countries. There is no retaliation.
but you can't prove it. until you do, it's a nothing burger. I won't listen to you any longer until you present some evidence. snoooozzzzzzzzze

Received your new orders from your master Putin.

That is the only explanation for someone not to be concerned about Russians interfering in our elections.

Why do you continue to expose yourself as a complete LIAR who has ZERO credibility?

The evidence repeatedly produced - the links repeatedly provided, to include links directly to the IG report, destroy your false narratives and claims to the contrary.

You, on the other hand continue to respond back with debunked opinionated misleading statements that can be summed up in 1 word: 'NUH-UH!'

You are only embarrassing yourself.

ZERO evidence provided by libs and snowflakes in 3 years.

MASSIVE amounts of evidence produced exposing crimes committed by the Witch Hunters during that same time, evidence continuously ignored / denied by lying, narrative-parroting traitor-supporters like yourself.

Once again you have proven yourself to have zero credibility and not worth time being spent on.

US IG Recommends Former FBI Deputy Director McCabe For Indictment

“On Friday, April 13, the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) released a report on the allegations related to McCabe, concluding that he “lacked candor, including under oath, on multiple occasions in connection with describing his role in connection with a disclosure to the [Wall Street Journal]” in violation of FBI policy, and that his “disclosure of the existence of an ongoing investigation in the manner described in this report violated the FBI’s and the Department’s media policy and constituted misconduct.” The report makes no comment on whether McCabe's dismissal was justified

Summary: Office of Inspector General Report on Andrew McCabe’s Firing and Response by McCabe's Lawyer

"On or about May 2, 2016, Comey composed a statement summarizing Clinton’s mishandling of classified documents, concluding that she was “grossly negligent.” Those pivotal words have a distinct legal meaning, and are drawn directly from a federal statute, 18 U.S.C. 793(f), which makes it a felony to handle classified documents in a “grossly negligent” manner.

Comey used the exact phrase not once, but twice.

Based on Comey’s finding, Clinton should have faced a multiple-count criminal indictment, since the FBI discovered that she had stored 110 classified emails on her unauthorized, private computer server.

Comey may not have remembered writing the words that should have indicted Clinton, but he had complete recall of his inability to read the law. He told the IG he thought “Congress intended for there to be some level of willfulness present even to prove a ‘gross negligence’ violation.” If Comey had ever read the legislative history, he would have known that in 1948, Congress amended the original Espionage Act of 1917 to add a “gross negligence” provision that did not require intent or willfulness."

Gregg Jarrett: Comey and Strzok -- Two key players in the scheme to clear Clinton and frame Trump

So take your 'Nuh-Uh' and shove it up your 'lack of candor'.

Let me know as soon as one of them is convicted of a crime.

Till then it is just a lot of hot air

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That was pretty weak.

Not at all. I heard 2000 times from you Trump zealots that no conviction equaled no crime, at least it did in the case of Trump.

But I guess that is because he is the savior.

YOu didn't hear it from me. And plenty of crimes are committed that are never charged. Especially when someone has Deep State agents giving them free passes on crimes.

That is a convenient excuse. There is no Deep State.

The pass the FBI gave Hillary says otherwise.

Doesn'tr matter. The only thing that matters is whether they met the legal requirements.

You are the fraud. You are lying through your teeth. None of this happened
Let me tell you something busybee....just because you don't know about it means nothing...its exactly what happened...we even have evidence of Obama spying on reporters through the FISA court....turn off CNN and expand your mind.....all of you libs are frauds and hypocrites.....each and everyone of you....

maybe the same reason Hillary is not in jail?

Let me know as soon as one of them is convicted of a crime.

Till then it is just a lot of hot air

That was pretty weak.

Not at all. I heard 2000 times from you Trump zealots that no conviction equaled no crime, at least it did in the case of Trump.

YOu didn't hear it from me. And plenty of crimes are committed that are never charged. Especially when someone has Deep State agents giving them free passes on crimes.

2emsiz.jpg

They should be treated like anyone else is treated. Anyone who gets a clearance gets it until it either lapses or they mishandle classified information. Good Americans should be concerned when any President abuses their authority. Democrats could win in 2020 and do the same thing to Republicans., That would be a bitch.

Agreed - EVERYONE should be held accountable the same.

There is ZERO evidence of criminal activity by President Trump after more that 2 years; yet, there is more than enough evidence of crimes committed by Obama Cabinet members and Agency Directors to send them away for years - as would any average American caught doing the same thing!

You continue on villainizing the President, though, without evidence, while ignoring the crimes of Liberals.

The fact is that Trump is guilty of unethical behavior and bad policy. In one instance his campaign did attempt to collude.

That was pretty weak.

2emsiz.jpg

You want to explain how a conclusion that Hillary committed a crime with her incompetent handling of classified information was just edited out of the report and there was no follow up?

Do you think that the investigators just FORGOT what they found? Do you believe them when they claim not to have known what the law said?

The IG report did not contest that decision so one assumes it was not a outrageous decision to make. No charges have been filed against Comey by the DOJ. No evidence has ever stopped Trump supporters.
Once again you choose to ignore the recorded FACTS:

"Based on Comey’s finding, Clinton should have faced a multiple-count criminal indictment, since the FBI discovered that she had stored 110 classified emails on her unauthorized, private computer server.

Other people had been prosecuted for similar conduct that jeopardized national security in violation of the law.

Yet, Comey – despite characterizing Clinton’s actions with the clear language denoting violation of the law - saw to it that no charges were ever brought against Clinton."
remember the dude in the sub who took a picture? hly fk. in jail. Clinton's hundred times worse.

HE had no need for that information. He was convicted. Clinton has not been convicted of anything.

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.
You DO know that if you act in an inappropriate manner you could have your clearance revoked instead of simply making it inactive, right?
These 6 assholes think they can hitch a ride with Hillary back to the White House in 2 years.

A appropriate manner means you mishandle classified information or something of that nature. It does not include your party registration or what you say about a President. This clearly is politoical retaliation by Trump.
so what? the whole russia russia is a political retaliation for trump winning.

Russia interfered in our elections as ell as elections in other countries. There is no retaliation.
What I find funny is that we have interfered with other countries elections as an ongoing project.

When polled Americans have the Russian debacle ranked 27th of importance to them, despite what the media
has been smearing in papers and on the internet.....<1% think it's important.
And, to read about the Russian collusion on this board you would think it was Armageddon.

Just something to chew on for awhile. carry on

A majority also believe the investigation should go on and Mueller should take all the time he needs to do a proper investigation.

They no longer have a need to know.....dufus. You should have learned that in basic training.

The IG report did not contest that decision so one assumes it was not a outrageous decision to make. No charges have been filed against Comey by the DOJ. No evidence has ever stopped Trump supporters.
Once again you choose to ignore the recorded FACTS:

"Based on Comey’s finding, Clinton should have faced a multiple-count criminal indictment, since the FBI discovered that she had stored 110 classified emails on her unauthorized, private computer server.

Other people had been prosecuted for similar conduct that jeopardized national security in violation of the law.

Yet, Comey – despite characterizing Clinton’s actions with the clear language denoting violation of the law - saw to it that no charges were ever brought against Clinton."
remember the dude in the sub who took a picture? hly fk. in jail. Clinton's hundred times worse.

HE had no need for that information. He was convicted. Clinton has not been convicted of anything.

He had no malicious intent. That was the excuse for giving HIllary a pass.

He was a working class joe. He did time.

HIllary got a pass. From the Deep State.

We don't suppose to give security clearances to people with mental illness, do we? Everybody on that list suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome, a serious mental illness.

Some of them, like Susan Rice, are also pathological liars.

You are proof of Trump Derangement Syndrome. It causes people to say stupid things like Trump supporters do.

Forum List

Back