Why does Trump want to remove security clearances for ex-intel officials?

Not at all. I heard 2000 times from you Trump zealots that no conviction equaled no crime, at least it did in the case of Trump.

But I guess that is because he is the savior.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
to include an indictment. An indictment is no indication of a crime.

wtf is it then, a change of address notification??????????????

It is the formal charge or accusation of a crime. it is not an indication of innocence or guilt
The US IG presented their evidence:

"On or about May 2, 2016, Comey composed a statement summarizing Clinton’s mishandling of classified documents, concluding that she was “grossly negligent.” Those pivotal words have a distinct legal meaning, and are drawn directly from a federal statute, 18 U.S.C. 793(f), which makes it a felony to handle classified documents in a “grossly negligent” manner.

Comey used the exact phrase not once, but twice.

Based on Comey’s finding, Clinton should have faced a multiple-count criminal indictment, since the FBI discovered that she had stored 110 classified emails on her unauthorized, private computer server."

Evidence is something liberals and snowflakes have not had / found against Trump going on 3 years now; yet, they continue to lie their asses off and make some of the most stupid comments ever spewed in an emotional rant.

The IG report did not contest that decision so one assumes it was not a outrageous decision to make. No charges have been filed against Comey by the DOJ. No evidence has ever stopped Trump supporters.
huh?

I am not going to lie,I stopped watching when the train turned into Trump. I spit Diet Coke all over my phone laughing my ass off.

You are such a faithful sheep.

More bullshit and personal attacks in response to facts, reports, and links. That's all you do - spew emotion, opinion, insults, and personal attacks. You're done. No more credibility - a complete waste of time.

GGator has gotten worse. He seems to be leaning all left lately. hly fk. Now he's worried about taking away SC from ex-government employees like they're suppose to keep it. weird shit for sure.

They should be treated like anyone else is treated. Anyone who gets a clearance gets it until it either lapses or they mishandle classified information. Good Americans should be concerned when any President abuses their authority. Democrats could win in 2020 and do the same thing to Republicans., That would be a bitch.

why do they need SC when they no longer work for the government? dude you're just batshit crazy.

It was revoked because he mishandled classified information. .

ABSOLUTELY....just as Hillary has been proven to have criminally mishandled classified by operating an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured (all crimes) server containing TS+ data that ended up in 6 foreign entities' hands as a result of her INTENTIONAL mishandling of classified.

What she did falls directly under the technical definition of 'ESPIONAGE' as well as gross criminal negligence, which is the terminology Comey used in his final report regarding the FBI's investigation of Hillary...until Strzok changed it to protect Hillary from indictment.

Nothing has been proven in a court of law. She is guilty of nothing. Strzok had nothing to do with it. It was Comey who made the call.

The IG report did not contest that decision so one assumes it was not a outrageous decision to make. No charges have been filed against Comey by the DOJ. No evidence has ever stopped Trump supporters.
Once again you choose to ignore the recorded FACTS:

"Based on Comey’s finding, Clinton should have faced a multiple-count criminal indictment, since the FBI discovered that she had stored 110 classified emails on her unauthorized, private computer server.

Other people had been prosecuted for similar conduct that jeopardized national security in violation of the law.

Yet, Comey – despite characterizing Clinton’s actions with the clear language denoting violation of the law - saw to it that no charges were ever brought against Clinton."
remember the dude in the sub who took a picture? hly fk. in jail. Clinton's hundred times worse.

Good thing none of that has happened then
Why do you continue to expose yourself as a complete LIAR who has ZERO credibility?

The evidence repeatedly produced - the links repeatedly provided, to include links directly to the IG report, destroy your false narratives and claims to the contrary.

You, on the other hand continue to respond back with debunked opinionated misleading statements that can be summed up in 1 word: 'NUH-UH!'

You are only embarrassing yourself.

ZERO evidence provided by libs and snowflakes in 3 years.

MASSIVE amounts of evidence produced exposing crimes committed by the Witch Hunters during that same time, evidence continuously ignored / denied by lying, narrative-parroting traitor-supporters like yourself.

Once again you have proven yourself to have zero credibility and not worth time being spent on.

US IG Recommends Former FBI Deputy Director McCabe For Indictment

“On Friday, April 13, the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) released a report on the allegations related to McCabe, concluding that he “lacked candor, including under oath, on multiple occasions in connection with describing his role in connection with a disclosure to the [Wall Street Journal]” in violation of FBI policy, and that his “disclosure of the existence of an ongoing investigation in the manner described in this report violated the FBI’s and the Department’s media policy and constituted misconduct.” The report makes no comment on whether McCabe's dismissal was justified

Summary: Office of Inspector General Report on Andrew McCabe’s Firing and Response by McCabe's Lawyer

"On or about May 2, 2016, Comey composed a statement summarizing Clinton’s mishandling of classified documents, concluding that she was “grossly negligent.” Those pivotal words have a distinct legal meaning, and are drawn directly from a federal statute, 18 U.S.C. 793(f), which makes it a felony to handle classified documents in a “grossly negligent” manner.

Based on Comey’s finding, Clinton should have faced a multiple-count criminal indictment, since the FBI discovered that she had stored 110 classified emails on her unauthorized, private computer server.

Comey may not have remembered writing the words that should have indicted Clinton, but he had complete recall of his inability to read the law. He told the IG he thought “Congress intended for there to be some level of willfulness present even to prove a ‘gross negligence’ violation.” If Comey had ever read the legislative history, he would have known that in 1948, Congress amended the original Espionage Act of 1917 to add a “gross negligence” provision that did not require intent or willfulness."

Gregg Jarrett: Comey and Strzok -- Two key players in the scheme to clear Clinton and frame Trump

So take your 'Nuh-Uh' and shove it up your 'lack of candor'.

Let me know as soon as one of them is convicted of a crime.

Till then it is just a lot of hot air

That was pretty weak.

Not at all. I heard 2000 times from you Trump zealots that no conviction equaled no crime, at least it did in the case of Trump.

YOu didn't hear it from me. And plenty of crimes are committed that are never charged. Especially when someone has Deep State agents giving them free passes on crimes.

That is a convenient excuse. There is no Deep State.

That shtick is really old.
A appropriate manner means you mishandle classified information or something of that nature. It does not include your party registration or what you say about a President. This clearly is politoical retaliation by Trump.
so what? the whole russia russia is a political retaliation for trump winning.

Russia interfered in our elections as ell as elections in other countries. There is no retaliation.
but you can't prove it. until you do, it's a nothing burger. I won't listen to you any longer until you present some evidence. snoooozzzzzzzzze

Received your new orders from your master Putin.
it's the new bigot racist insult from the bigot racist.

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

You know he would like to.

I'll tell you why. We are here to stop him, the true patriots of this country.

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.

He is doing it to be a dick. Having a clearance and having access are not the same thing. I had a clearance for 6 years after I got out of the Corps, that did not mean I got to still look at classified material.

What most people do not understand is that there are two parts to getting to see classified materiel , first is the clearance and 2nd is the "need to know" as they say. Just having a TSI does not mean you get to look at any TS thing you want, you still have to have a reason for the access.

Most of us that have a clearance when we get out keep it as it is very valuable to civilian employers as they do not have to go thorough the time and expense to get you one if you need it for the job.

the people in question are no longer government employees. they no longer are entitled to, or need, security clearances. Its not political, its logical.

when I was working I had TS and SAP clearances, when I retired they were cancelled because I no longer had any need to see classified data. Same applies to the ex-Obama employees in the OP.

It is political. The people that Trump named are political opponents. Trump had no problem with Flynn retaining his clearance even after he was fired.

Clearances are not cancelled. Your ability to access information is cancelled.
Political spitical. russia russia is political, shit man even the special counsel letter is political. No one in the left wants to look at their own fking shit to see if russia hacked the DNC server. why don't you? see political. right? stfu!

I am not going to lie,I stopped watching when the train turned into Trump. I spit Diet Coke all over my phone laughing my ass off.

More bullshit and personal attacks in response to facts, reports, and links. That's all you do - spew emotion, opinion, insults, and personal attacks. You're done. No more credibility - a complete waste of time.

GGator has gotten worse. He seems to be leaning all left lately. hly fk. Now he's worried about taking away SC from ex-government employees like they're suppose to keep it. weird shit for sure.

They should be treated like anyone else is treated. Anyone who gets a clearance gets it until it either lapses or they mishandle classified information. Good Americans should be concerned when any President abuses their authority. Democrats could win in 2020 and do the same thing to Republicans., That would be a bitch.

why do they need SC when they no longer work for the government? dude you're just batshit crazy.

You are batshit crazy. Trump did not say that all security clearances should be revoked. He singled out certain people who happen to be political opponents of his. SC are not political but that is what Trump is trying to do. His instincts are that of a banana republic dictator.

Why do you continue to expose yourself as a complete LIAR who has ZERO credibility?

The evidence repeatedly produced - the links repeatedly provided, to include links directly to the IG report, destroy your false narratives and claims to the contrary.

You, on the other hand continue to respond back with debunked opinionated misleading statements that can be summed up in 1 word: 'NUH-UH!'

You are only embarrassing yourself.

ZERO evidence provided by libs and snowflakes in 3 years.

MASSIVE amounts of evidence produced exposing crimes committed by the Witch Hunters during that same time, evidence continuously ignored / denied by lying, narrative-parroting traitor-supporters like yourself.

Once again you have proven yourself to have zero credibility and not worth time being spent on.

US IG Recommends Former FBI Deputy Director McCabe For Indictment

“On Friday, April 13, the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) released a report on the allegations related to McCabe, concluding that he “lacked candor, including under oath, on multiple occasions in connection with describing his role in connection with a disclosure to the [Wall Street Journal]” in violation of FBI policy, and that his “disclosure of the existence of an ongoing investigation in the manner described in this report violated the FBI’s and the Department’s media policy and constituted misconduct.” The report makes no comment on whether McCabe's dismissal was justified

Summary: Office of Inspector General Report on Andrew McCabe’s Firing and Response by McCabe's Lawyer

Based on Comey’s finding, Clinton should have faced a multiple-count criminal indictment, since the FBI discovered that she had stored 110 classified emails on her unauthorized, private computer server.

Comey may not have remembered writing the words that should have indicted Clinton, but he had complete recall of his inability to read the law. He told the IG he thought “Congress intended for there to be some level of willfulness present even to prove a ‘gross negligence’ violation.” If Comey had ever read the legislative history, he would have known that in 1948, Congress amended the original Espionage Act of 1917 to add a “gross negligence” provision that did not require intent or willfulness."

Gregg Jarrett: Comey and Strzok -- Two key players in the scheme to clear Clinton and frame Trump

So take your 'Nuh-Uh' and shove it up your 'lack of candor'.

Let me know as soon as one of them is convicted of a crime.

Till then it is just a lot of hot air

That was pretty weak.

YOu didn't hear it from me. And plenty of crimes are committed that are never charged. Especially when someone has Deep State agents giving them free passes on crimes.

That is a convenient excuse. There is no Deep State.
Sure there is, proven every time the clock goes tick tock.

You are batshit crazy. Trump did not say that all security clearances should be revoked. He singled out certain people who happen to be political opponents of his. SC are not political but that is what Trump is trying to do. His instincts are that of a banana republic dictator.
so fking what, what he did, it's called fking consequences. you don't like em too fking bad. You need to start dealing with this shit or your batshit crazy face is going to fall off.

It was revoked because he mishandled classified information. .

ABSOLUTELY....just as Hillary has been proven to have criminally mishandled classified by operating an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured (all crimes) server containing TS+ data that ended up in 6 foreign entities' hands as a result of her INTENTIONAL mishandling of classified.

What she did falls directly under the technical definition of 'ESPIONAGE' as well as gross criminal negligence, which is the terminology Comey used in his final report regarding the FBI's investigation of Hillary...until Strzok changed it to protect Hillary from indictment.

Nothing has been proven in a court of law. She is guilty of nothing. Strzok had nothing to do with it. It was Comey who made the call.
dude analogy here, if you shot someone and killed em is it murder? Is it murder if they find you not guilty?

I gave you facts, I gave you the fact that biased, right wing local news stations now have direct access to over half the household in the nation, and you said it as a good thing. You are happy as shit with biased right wing propaganda is passed off as news.

Why, oh because you are a partisan hypocrite.
fact, I never made any such claim. Fact, I want news stories not innuendo fake news. Now, is there any station out there that just gives the news? Nope! everyone has a spin. I fking hate spin, keep your fking tops. Give me the news and any facts with it. but don't spin a story to make someone look bad, I'll be the judge. so your facts aren't facts bubba. And right wing news stations are not local. Not sure where you find them, can you name one?

Sinclair Broadcasting Group, a right wing organization, owns over 200 local stations around the nation and they are all right wing now and they are all given an exact script to follow for selected news story that spin it in the "right" direction.

Tell me where you live and I bet I can find one that you are watching already
ever hear of face the nation or meet the press or how about George Steppenopolis on Sunday morning. How often you see conservative panel on their shows? almost never? ding, ding, ding. what a bunch of fking hacks. That's my local news station every fking sunday morning. And let's don't forget the Fox bullshit as well with Chris Wallace. there ain't one fking conservative show on Sunday. again you have no facts.

Chris Wallace is something you would not understand. He is a unbiased newsperson who asks tough questions of BOTH sides. You do not want a conservative, you want a Trump sycophant.
Chris Wallace is bait on a stick. he is all left leaning like all of them. I asked about the panels, but what the fk do you know.

Chris Wallace asks tough questions of both sides. He does not play favorites. He may be a liberal but I can't tell from the questioning he does. You did mention him.

yo, yo all you leftist fks in here, has anyone answered why these asshat traitors should keep their security clearance yet?

fact, I never made any such claim. Fact, I want news stories not innuendo fake news. Now, is there any station out there that just gives the news? Nope! everyone has a spin. I fking hate spin, keep your fking tops. Give me the news and any facts with it. but don't spin a story to make someone look bad, I'll be the judge. so your facts aren't facts bubba. And right wing news stations are not local. Not sure where you find them, can you name one?

Sinclair Broadcasting Group, a right wing organization, owns over 200 local stations around the nation and they are all right wing now and they are all given an exact script to follow for selected news story that spin it in the "right" direction.

Tell me where you live and I bet I can find one that you are watching already
ever hear of face the nation or meet the press or how about George Steppenopolis on Sunday morning. How often you see conservative panel on their shows? almost never? ding, ding, ding. what a bunch of fking hacks. That's my local news station every fking sunday morning. And let's don't forget the Fox bullshit as well with Chris Wallace. there ain't one fking conservative show on Sunday. again you have no facts.

Chris Wallace is something you would not understand. He is a unbiased newsperson who asks tough questions of BOTH sides. You do not want a conservative, you want a Trump sycophant.
Chris Wallace is bait on a stick. he is all left leaning like all of them. I asked about the panels, but what the fk do you know.

Chris Wallace asks tough questions of both sides. He does not play favorites. He may be a liberal but I can't tell from the questioning he does. You did mention him.
I don't give a fk about Chris Wallace, I want to know who sits in his panel. thanks at least for answering. even though it wasn't my point or question.

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.
You DO know that if you act in an inappropriate manner you could have your clearance revoked instead of simply making it inactive, right?
These 6 assholes think they can hitch a ride with Hillary back to the White House in 2 years.

A appropriate manner means you mishandle classified information or something of that nature. It does not include your party registration or what you say about a President. This clearly is politoical retaliation by Trump.

Russia interfered in our elections as ell as elections in other countries. There is no retaliation.
What I find funny is that we have interfered with other countries elections as an ongoing project.

When polled Americans have the Russian debacle ranked 27th of importance to them, despite what the media
has been smearing in papers and on the internet.....<1% think it's important.
And, to read about the Russian collusion on this board you would think it was Armageddon.

Just something to chew on for awhile. carry on

You DO know that if you act in an inappropriate manner you could have your clearance revoked instead of simply making it inactive, right?
These 6 assholes think they can hitch a ride with Hillary back to the White House in 2 years.

What I find funny is that we have interfered with other countries elections as an ongoing project.

When polled Americans have the Russian debacle ranked 27th of importance to them, despite what the media
has been smearing in papers and on the internet.....<1% think it's important.
And, to read about the Russian collusion on this board you would think it was Armageddon.

Just something to chew on for awhile. carry on
I saw that stat as well last night. Thanks Tucker.

We don't suppose to give security clearances to people with mental illness, do we? Everybody on that list suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome, a serious mental illness.

Some of them, like Susan Rice, are also pathological liars.

We don't suppose to give security clearances to people with mental illness, do we? Everybody on that list suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome, a serious mental illness.

Some of them, like Susan Rice, are also pathological liars.
What's funny is this, these leftist fks in here behaving the way they are at this news, is proof positive there is a deep state, why else would they fking care?

Because they are now speaking politically...two of them are working for fake news CNN and MSNBC....Clapper and Brennan the Traitor....and one wrote an anti Trump book that didn't sell...Comey the Clown...
Everything I've heard them say is based on information in the public domain. They're not blabbing classified information. That's Trump's job.

Forum List

Back