Why does your religion condemn people?

Read the Bible.
I can't get past the first chapter with creating everything in 6 days and the flood that nobody believes happened.
Come on! Be at least honest with yourself. Far more people believe that the Flood actually happened than "NOBODY". I wouldn't be surprised that as many as 50% or more of the world population believes that an extreme world event happened that involved a worldwide FLOOD! Once you move beyond that fact, a GOD creating the entire Universe in 6 days and resting on the 7th (creating the work week) suddenly seems far more palatable.
There's no geologic proof of a worldwide flood.
See this for starters: Evidence for a Flood | Science | Smithsonian
That was not a worldwide flood and it didn't last for 40 days burying all the mountain tops and everything. Please try again.
And you base this on what absolute evidence. There is no proof that the surface of the earth is millions of years old. Take a flat china plate made 100 years ago and drop it on the floor, the pieces are not any newer and yet the surface is no longer flat! The ocean was not 7 miles deep and the mountain ranges we have today did not exist prior to the FLOOD. That is my educated guess answer to you. And there is NO ONE living today who can without lying say that he or she knows for certain that I cannot be right. What they can say is that their hunches are based upon a variety of educated guesses that hang on naturalistic assumptions ...

Last edited:
Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

Why do you have to condemn people?

Do you mind if I ask who you're talking to?

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

images

how about the christian in a white robe - they go all the way back to the 4th century without interruption. were you born yesterday ....

images

how about the christian in a white robe - they go all the way back to the 4th century without interruption. were you born yesterday ....

You're assuming one asshole represents millions of diverse people all over the world, throughout history, and you think I'M having a perception problem?

images

Christians don't burn crosses.

Last edited:

Condemnation and judging is not my job. I'm a metal fabricator who has a gift from God. God only assists those who ask for help. The rest of you can go to a free week at pron hubb.

Taz
Did you ever try to discuss about icecream? Phasouynaue a of
Did they know how big the world was back then?

Seems to me you are looking for excuses instead of answers.
No, this person thinks that a worldwide flood actually happened. Some people still do follow the bible, unlike you.
And some people are honest unlike you.

So if they didn't know the breadth of the world maybe the account is of a regional flood of Mesopotamia.
The people who wrote about Jesus had never met him either. The bible is a joke book.

But at least you didn't dispute that you don't follow the bible. Good for you.

Nazi, you are the joker. And you are wrong with everything what you say about the Christian religion. Hate makes blind - even if it is only a learned hate because of brainwashing political propaganda. Try to speak about something what you love: ice cream for example. This will help you much more. You are in all your "discussions" (=defamations) convincing only yourself always again from your own idiocies. No one is able to be your Nanny and to correct only the worst of your mistakes.

I don't hate the bible,

Bible? You know what a bible is? For heavens sake what had happened?

my contention is that you can't make a real connection between the universe and the god of the bible.

I am the connection between god and the universe.

If you do, I'm open and willing to change my mind. So no hate. Not even for Germans. :biggrin:

You are definitely an Anti-semite and you hate Germans. And you are a liar too. You will is to hurt other people - that's all. You are not interested in any form of truth.

Last edited:

We are not condemning people. I have no ability to control where you go after you die.

If I demanded that you go to Heaven... do I have any ability to make that happen?
If I demanded that you go to hell.... do I have any ability to make that happen?

No. I have no control over where you go.

I can only tell you what the Bible says: All people... everyone... including me... are all going to hell. We are all sinners, all evil, and all do evil things. We lie. We cheat. We steal. We say evil things and hurt people. We do wrong things, knowing it is wrong.

All of us. Every single one. We are all marching on a road to hell.

The Bible says there is a person, who is standing by the road, saying come to me and follow me, and be saved. His name is Jesus Christ the Lord.

If we follow him as Lord, and our Savior, we can be saved from the path WE have chosen to be on.

If you don't want to believe all that, that's on you. But don't act like we have any control over where you go.

In my view, humans have no control over salvation, peace, love or hate. We have no control over past, present or future things;,

We all will be with God up ahead. There is no such thing as hell; its a monster lie that monsters need to sedate people.
You do realize that very little is written about hell in the Bible, right?

If we are to believe you every other sentence is about hell.
You are then unaware that the Bible speaks far more regarding HELL than about HEAVEN?

German Luther bible: 20 times the german word for hell, 801 times the german word for heaven. ("hell" = 2.5%, "heaven" = 97.5%))
King James bible: 54 times the word "hell", 691 times the word "heaven". ("hell" = 7.8%, "heaven" = 92.2%)

Thee bible mentions hell a bit over 120 times, heaven is mentioned a bit over 1500 times , its not even close.

Last edited:

images

They are just programmed to protect Christianity by any means necessary; we cannot overcome problems that we deny even exist. Those Christians who burnt those crosses , were actually burning the tracts to the truth. They believed themselves to be right ; self righteousness is a very serious problem. Self righteousness is the spirit that taught Christians that they were better than other religions, so it mistreats other religions as being small minded, because it thinks itself as being larger than life. It thinks the way to help others , is to condemn their beliefs.

Your religion hurts humanity when you think God needs to condemn others in order to help them.

This is what helps humanity;

Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Goodness, Patience and Faith that God is interested in the total rehabilitation of ALL mankind. No one can be condemned because our lives have been invested into by our creator. These above listed principles are commonly called " The Fruit of he Spirit."

The whole world belongs to God , read Col. 3:11; Christ is All in All because he has invested in us all! And God has LOVED THE WORLD so much, that he gave the WORLD his Son.

There is now no condemnation in anyone. The Salvation of God is world moving! In John 4:12 The Father sets the goalpost of salvation to a whole planet, the whole world is to be saved by Christ. THAT is the predetermined gift of God. God charged Jesus with world salvation.

And we are charged to witness it. THIS is the Good News! Everyone that has condemned a sinner, are wrong in that view. All religions that seem to major in destructive doctrines , are crippling the incredible growing humanity. The salvation of God cannot be limited , and really cannot be tampered with by unsuspecting believers who are controlled by lies that masquerade as the truth.

Simply put, if it leads to salvation then its truth. If it embraces mercy, love and forgiveness, then its the truth.

If it condemns you its a lie!

If your beginning to see that love and mercy is greater than judgment, then your beginning to flex the muscle of forgiveness in your thought. I feel for humanity, because we must learn truth in the midst of lies. We must live with the burden of all previous generations , human cultures that has used their religion to rape humanity.

We can partner with Christ by learning to ' Swim against the grain", and stand for what is really the truth about God. God is all inclusive and has never willed that any human be lost or fixed into a patter of failure. All roads must eventually lead to Christ and WHY God sent him. All doctrines must eventually lead to YOU and I being a part of this.

The true salvation of God has gripped our future , our future is to overcome all things. Nothing can continue our separation from God , except the timetable of God himself.

EVERYONE is destined to both see and understand the truth of the ages. It will not be fulfilled until we ALL see it!

Why? Because that’s what my religion teaches. In my mind my religion is the only true religion.

Mormons, Muslims Jews even Catholics are going to hell.

Who am I? I’m Baptist Pastor Robert Jeffries and trump invited me to speak at an event. In fact he invited me to lead the prayer.

As long as you know that you can't possibly be living up to any invisible alien's standards, it's all good.
There have only been two who have. There's no shame in it. The only shame comes from when you rationalize otherwise, like you do.
What "otherwise" am I rationing? All I'm saying is that i see no real proof for the god you claim who cares if we follow the hidden meaning of some fairy tales or not.
Well since my proof goes way beyond that, it's pretty obvious you are being disingenuous again, sweetie.
Your only proof is the universe, which in no way points directly to the god of the bible. It just doesn't. But you're welcome to try to prove that it does. Go ahead, we'll wait. :popcorn:
I've explained it dozens of times, sweetie.

Grind that ax some more and it just might make you feel better about yourself.
That's it, run from the discussion. As usual.

We are not condemning people. I have no ability to control where you go after you die.

If I demanded that you go to Heaven... do I have any ability to make that happen?
If I demanded that you go to hell.... do I have any ability to make that happen?

I can only tell you what the Bible says: All people... everyone... including me... are all going to hell. We are all sinners, all evil, and all do evil things. We lie. We cheat. We steal. We say evil things and hurt people. We do wrong things, knowing it is wrong.

The Bible says there is a person, who is standing by the road, saying come to me and follow me, and be saved. His name is Jesus Christ the Lord.

If we follow him as Lord, and our Savior, we can be saved from the path WE have chosen to be on.

If you don't want to believe all that, that's on you. But don't act like we have any control over where you go.

In my view, humans have no control over salvation, peace, love or hate. We have no control over past, present or future things;,

We all will be with God up ahead. There is no such thing as hell; its a monster lie that monsters need to sedate people.

You are then unaware that the Bible speaks far more regarding HELL than about HEAVEN?

German Luther bible: 20 times the german word for hell, 801 times the german word for heaven. ("hell" = 2.5%, "heaven" = 97.5%))
King James bible: 54 times the word "hell", 691 times the word "heaven". ("hell" = 7.8%, "heaven" = 92.2%)

Thee bible mentions hell a bit over 120 times, heaven is mentioned a bit over 1500 times , its not even close.

Oklahoma Mom Who Married Her Own Daughter Sentenced to 2 Years in Prison for Incest

I can't get past the first chapter with creating everything in 6 days and the flood that nobody believes happened.
Come on! Be at least honest with yourself. Far more people believe that the Flood actually happened than "NOBODY". I wouldn't be surprised that as many as 50% or more of the world population believes that an extreme world event happened that involved a worldwide FLOOD! Once you move beyond that fact, a GOD creating the entire Universe in 6 days and resting on the 7th (creating the work week) suddenly seems far more palatable.
That was not a worldwide flood and it didn't last for 40 days burying all the mountain tops and everything. Please try again.
And you base this on what absolute evidence. There is no proof that the surface of the earth is millions of years old. Take a flat china plate made 100 years ago and drop it on the floor, the pieces are not any newer and yet the surface is no longer flat! The ocean was not 7 miles deep and the mountain ranges we have today did not exist prior to the FLOOD. That is my educated guess answer to you. And there is NO ONE living today who can without lying say that he or she knows for certain that I cannot be right. What they can say is that their hunches are based upon a variety of educated guesses that hang on naturalistic assumptions ...
There's no scientific proof of what you claim, so you can believe what you want, but real thinking people know you to be wrong.

Taz
Did you ever try to discuss about icecream? Phasouynaue a of
No, this person thinks that a worldwide flood actually happened. Some people still do follow the bible, unlike you.
And some people are honest unlike you.

So if they didn't know the breadth of the world maybe the account is of a regional flood of Mesopotamia.
The people who wrote about Jesus had never met him either. The bible is a joke book.

But at least you didn't dispute that you don't follow the bible. Good for you.

Nazi, you are the joker. And you are wrong with everything what you say about the Christian religion. Hate makes blind - even if it is only a learned hate because of brainwashing political propaganda. Try to speak about something what you love: ice cream for example. This will help you much more. You are in all your "discussions" (=defamations) convincing only yourself always again from your own idiocies. No one is able to be your Nanny and to correct only the worst of your mistakes.

I don't hate the bible,

Bible? You know what a bible is? For heavens sake what had happened?

my contention is that you can't make a real connection between the universe and the god of the bible.

I am the connection between god and the universe.

If you do, I'm open and willing to change my mind. So no hate. Not even for Germans. :biggrin:

You are definitely an Anti-semite and you hate Germans. And you are a liar too. You will is to hurt other people - that's all. You are not interested in any form of truth.

I once found a bible in my house. I didn't know how it got there. So I threw it out. Am I going to hell?

I like Jews, and Israel is a great country. You Germans, I'd like you a lot better if you'd stop letting in all the fucking muslims.

Consider the following: Does the Bible speak more about Hell than Heaven?

There's no scientific proof of what you claim, so you can believe what you want, but real thinking people know you to be wrong.
And, there is is no observable or repeatable proof for what you believe. You have only THEORY. I'm just as real as you and your gang.

And, there is is no observable or repeatable proof for what you believe. You have only THEORY. I'm just as real as you and your gang.
It has been observed by scientists that what you claim is bullshit. Otherwise, find me a site of real scientists to back up your claim of a worldwide flood.

Why? Because that’s what my religion teaches. In my mind my religion is the only true religion.

Who am I? I’m Baptist Pastor Robert Jeffries and trump invited me to speak at an event. In fact he invited me to lead the prayer.

Well greetings Pastor, welcome to thread. Obviously we disagree on the meaning of " Hell", to me its just a hole in the ground- a grave. Jesus was sent here to defeat the onslaught differing interpretations of hell on the salvation of God, and ease the minds of humanity by helping us know we are saved from all things , especially saved from the Christian perception of what hell is;

23 Minutes In Hell

How many times is hell mentioned in the Bible?

In my view, (and I can elaborate on is my view and comprehension), I only know what I know, and we can only be conscious of, those things we are conscious of. This Christian view of hell is horrific and ugly in its intent. Really , if one would study closely this arcane topic of hell and damnation, its taught the world things about God that are brutal and exclusive. Nothing like the Christian hell was even remotely mentioned or even suggested to Adam, Eve, Noah, Abraham, Lot, Moses, David, Solomon, Cain; not even the people of Sodom and Gomorrah. Does not that seem kind of weird to us? Surely IF such a thing were true, those would have been among the first people to know. There is no reason, in the Old testament or New, what the purpose for it or of it is, this frightening hell doctrine.

Last edited:

Well greetings Pastor, welcome to thread. Obviously we disagree on the meaning of " Hell", to me its just a hole in the ground- a grave. Jesus was sent here to defeat the onslaught differing interpretations of hell on the salvation of God, and ease the minds of humanity by helping us know we are saved from all things , especially saved from the Christian perception of what hell is;

23 Minutes In Hell

How many times is hell mentioned in the Bible?

In my view, (and I can elaborate on is my view and comprehension), I only know what I know, and we can only be conscious of, those things we are conscious of. This Christian view of hell is horrific and ugly in its intent. Really , if one would study closely this arcane topic of hell and damnation, its taught the world things about God that are brutal and exclusive. Nothing like the Christian hell was even remotely mentioned or even suggested to Adam, Eve, Noah, Abraham, Lot, Moses, David, Solomon, Cain; not even the people of Sodom and Gomorrah. Does not that seem kind of weird to us? Surely IF such a thing were true, those would have been among the first people to know. There is no reason, in the Old testament or New, what the purpose for it or of it is, this frightening hell doctrine.

ROMNEY SAID: “Robert Jeffress says ‘you can’t be saved by being a Jew,’ and ‘Mormonism is a heresy from the pit of hell.’ He’s said the same about Islam. Such a religious bigot should not be giving the prayer that opens the United States Embassy in Jerusalem.”

Jeffress responded in a tweet: “Historic Christianity has taught for 2,000 years that salvation is through faith in Christ alone. The fact that I, along with tens of millions of evangelical Christians around the world, continue to espouse that belief, is neither bigoted nor newsworthy.”

Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, a Southern Baptist megachurch, is a Fox News contributor, an outspoken supporter of President Donald Trump, and host of radio and television shows broadcast throughout the United States. He preached at a private service for Trump and his family prior to his inauguration in January 2017. Trump also chose him to speak in Israel during the embassy opening.

He also said Catholicism is a “cult-like pagan religion” and the success of the religion is due to “the genius of Satan.”

Dr. Robert Jeffress, a Southern Baptist pastor, says that the Roman Catholic Church is the result of the Babylonian cult system founded by the Book of Revelation in a video posted on YouTube by RWW Blog.

Do you see the Dr. next to his name? That means he has better than a masters in religion. Who are you to say he is wrong?

When someone asks me who the real christian is him or you, I say he is. You're a cherry picker.

In my view, again that is all I have to offer is my view , but I can offer many biblical reasons for not condemning anyone , for those of you who have an interest in the Hebrew or Aramaic view 0f this incredible ancient book commonly referred to as the bible. The bible is " For everyone", it was written for all of humanity, it is not a Christian book for claiming it to be for one religion.. Many Christians have had that type of " Selfish learning" , when it comes to the bible. All they have ever known is " Its our book", its a Christian book; No, no! Its a book that Christians have laid claim to, the bible has no copyrights on it. We can see by observing the Christians, just what laying personal religious claims can and will do to The human mind; it will automatically lift itself up and start putting all others down. Now its " Your Religion that is true, all others are fake." Now your the " Called of God", and just what will you now do with the truth, you start filling up your hells with unbelievers and condemning them, while you crown yourself, or your religion, with glory!

A weird type of evil is now placed within the human cycle, or the human belief system; the" Us verse Them mentality." The real glory of the gospel for ALL , is now being systematically replaced by religious gospels of separation from God . Strange how we can readily accept and believe these gospels of limitations in salvation, than to actually see a gospel that saves us all.

Oh, and its in the bible, notice;

150 Reasons For Believing In The Final Salvation Of All Mankind

If I could not show you that, then its nothing I can say about this all.

So why does your religion condemn others, and why; just why do you agree with it?

Forum List

Back