Why does your religion condemn people?

I can't get past the first chapter with creating everything in 6 days and the flood that nobody believes happened.
Come on! Be at least honest with yourself. Far more people believe that the Flood actually happened than "NOBODY". I wouldn't be surprised that as many as 50% or more of the world population believes that an extreme world event happened that involved a worldwide FLOOD! Once you move beyond that fact, a GOD creating the entire Universe in 6 days and resting on the 7th (creating the work week) suddenly seems far more palatable.
There's no geologic proof of a worldwide flood.
Did they know how big the world was back then?

Seems to me you are looking for excuses instead of answers.
No, this person thinks that a worldwide flood actually happened. Some people still do follow the bible, unlike you.
And some people are honest unlike you.

So if they didn't know the breadth of the world maybe the account is of a regional flood of Mesopotamia.
The people who wrote about Jesus had never met him either. The bible is a joke book.

But at least you didn't dispute that you don't follow the bible. Good for you.

Come on! Be at least honest with yourself. Far more people believe that the Flood actually happened than "NOBODY". I wouldn't be surprised that as many as 50% or more of the world population believes that an extreme world event happened that involved a worldwide FLOOD! Once you move beyond that fact, a GOD creating the entire Universe in 6 days and resting on the 7th (creating the work week) suddenly seems far more palatable.

No, this person thinks that a worldwide flood actually happened. Some people still do follow the bible, unlike you.

So if they didn't know the breadth of the world maybe the account is of a regional flood of Mesopotamia.
The people who wrote about Jesus had never met him either. The bible is a joke book.

How many times do I need to explain it to you, Taz?

The Bible is effectively a how to book; how to live and how not to live.

as prescribed by sociopaths while being forged as a written document for their purposes and not that of the spoken religion of the Almighty ... history is uninterrupted with the duplicity and evil the written document has produced from then to the present time. as its witness.

Yes, you've explained why you moved the goalposts but it made no sense.

No. I have not moved the goal posts. You are just doing what trolls do.

You don't follow the bible, that's all we need to know. What you make up afterwards to justify you not following the bible is up to you.

You don't follow the bible, that's all we need to know. What you make up afterwards to justify you not following the bible is up to you.
Ummmm... no one lives up to God's expectations or standards, sis, but that doesn't mean that I don't accept its veracity. Your problem lies in the fact that you have no argument that the problems you have is that you are reading certain books literally instead of allegorically which is exactly what I would expect from a lesbian with an ax to grind against Christians.

Ummmm... no one lives up to God's expectations or standards, sis, but that doesn't mean that I don't accept its veracity. Your problem lies in the fact that you have no argument that the problems you have is that you are reading certain books literally instead of allegorically which is exactly what I would expect from a lesbian with an ax to grind against Christians.
As long as you know that you can't possibly be living up to any invisible alien's standards, it's all good.

As long as you know that you can't possibly be living up to any invisible alien's standards, it's all good.
There have only been two who have. There's no shame in it. The only shame comes from when you rationalize otherwise, like you do.

There have only been two who have. There's no shame in it. The only shame comes from when you rationalize otherwise, like you do.
What "otherwise" am I rationing? All I'm saying is that i see no real proof for the god you claim who cares if we follow the hidden meaning of some fairy tales or not.

What "otherwise" am I rationing? All I'm saying is that i see no real proof for the god you claim who cares if we follow the hidden meaning of some fairy tales or not.
Well since my proof goes way beyond that, it's pretty obvious you are being disingenuous again, sweetie.

In the Bible. Where did you discover YOURS?
I'm looking for an actual god, not a load of malarkey.
Read the Bible.
I can't get past the first chapter with creating everything in 6 days and the flood that nobody believes happened.
See this for starters: Evidence for a Flood | Science | Smithsonian

Taz
Did you ever try to discuss about icecream? Phasouynaue a of

Nazi, you are the joker. And you are wrong with everything what you say about the Christian religion. Hate makes blind - even if it is only a learned hate because of brainwashing political propaganda. Try to speak about something what you love: ice cream for example. This will help you much more. You are in all your "discussions" (=defamations) convincing only yourself always again from your own idiocies. No one is able to be your Nanny and to correct only the worst of your mistakes.

Last edited:
Well since my proof goes way beyond that, it's pretty obvious you are being disingenuous again, sweetie.
Your only proof is the universe, which in no way points directly to the god of the bible. It just doesn't. But you're welcome to try to prove that it does. Go ahead, we'll wait. :popcorn:

I'm looking for an actual god, not a load of malarkey.
Read the Bible.
See this for starters: Evidence for a Flood | Science | Smithsonian
That was not a worldwide flood and it didn't last for 40 days burying all the mountain tops and everything. Please try again.

Taz

Nazi, you are the joker. And you are wrong with everything what you say about the Christian religion. Hate makes blind - even if it is only a learned hate because of brainwashing political propaganda. Try to speak about something what you love: ice cream for example. This will help you much more. You are in all your "discussions" (=defamations) convincing only yourself always again from your own idiocies. No one is able to be your Nanny and to correct only the worst of your mistakes.

I don't hate the bible, my contention is that you can't make a real connection between the universe and the god of the bible. If you do, I'm open and willing to change my mind. So no hate. Not even for Germans. :biggrin:

Your only proof is the universe, which in no way points directly to the god of the bible. It just doesn't. But you're welcome to try to prove that it does. Go ahead, we'll wait. :popcorn:
I've explained it dozens of times, sweetie.

Grind that ax some more and it just might make you feel better about yourself.

Taz

I don't hate the bible, my contention is that you can't make a real connection between the universe and the god of the bible. If you do, I'm open and willing to change my mind. So no hate. Not even for Germans. :biggrin:

:rofl:

Forum List

Back