Why does your religion condemn people?

I can't get past the first chapter with creating everything in 6 days and the flood that nobody believes happened.
Don't feel so bad. You are not alone. I knew a guy who got left back in the first grade too.
You don't believe that those things happened either, so stfu.

lol... You are the guy boasting about not being able to get past the book of Genesis...

I actually read the entire Bible and understand it. I am not claiming to be better than you. Just like you I would need an army of people to do all of the things that I suck at. But an army of people couldn't do, haven't done, and aren't capable of doing what I have done. Thats just the way it is.
You're not vey good at explaining how to get to your god. In fact, you totally suck at it.
Probably because he doesn't believe God exists like you. I can't figure out why you two don't get along better.
God hasn't been proven to exist.

Don't feel so bad. You are not alone. I knew a guy who got left back in the first grade too.

lol... You are the guy boasting about not being able to get past the book of Genesis...

I actually read the entire Bible and understand it. I am not claiming to be better than you. Just like you I would need an army of people to do all of the things that I suck at. But an army of people couldn't do, haven't done, and aren't capable of doing what I have done. Thats just the way it is.
You're not vey good at explaining how to get to your god. In fact, you totally suck at it.
Probably because he doesn't believe God exists like you. I can't figure out why you two don't get along better.
You mean to YOUR satisfaction, right?

But putting that aside, God hasn't proven to not exist to YOUR satisfaction either, right?

But putting that aside, God hasn't proven to not exist to YOUR satisfaction either, right?
There is ZERO proof of your god. None whatsoever.

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

Why do you have to condemn people?

We are not condemning people. I have no ability to control where you go after you die.

If I demanded that you go to Heaven... do I have any ability to make that happen?
If I demanded that you go to hell.... do I have any ability to make that happen?

No. I have no control over where you go.

I can only tell you what the Bible says: All people... everyone... including me... are all going to hell. We are all sinners, all evil, and all do evil things. We lie. We cheat. We steal. We say evil things and hurt people. We do wrong things, knowing it is wrong.

All of us. Every single one. We are all marching on a road to hell.

The Bible says there is a person, who is standing by the road, saying come to me and follow me, and be saved. His name is Jesus Christ the Lord.

If we follow him as Lord, and our Savior, we can be saved from the path WE have chosen to be on.

If you don't want to believe all that, that's on you. But don't act like we have any control over where you go.

In my view, humans have no control over salvation, peace, love or hate. We have no control over past, present or future things;,

We all will be with God up ahead. There is no such thing as hell; its a monster lie that monsters need to sedate people.

You have no control over if you love or hate?

So if your spouse cheated on you, you would not be angry or sad, because they had no control?

Don't be silly. There's tons of proof. Everything he created is evidence of his existence.

As long as we keep Christians from our sinners, they can't condemn them. That is a key; keep their hands out of salvation and anything to do with love or mercy.

Your too late, your doubt is too weak to change ANYTHING God has done. We all make it.

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

That's the definition of religion - it separates "us" from "them".

Even if one believes in a god and if one wants to celebrate and worship that god, most people want to gather with others who feel the same.

Presto. Instant religion and instant hate.

th

So you're condemning people for condemning people... interesting.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Its a very effective, very profitable scam.

Those who choose to believe are more than welcome to it. Just stop trying to force others to agree with you.

View attachment 189938

th

You mean like calling people racists, bigots, and the like when they don't agree with a progressive agenda scam.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If they are seeking they shall find. If they are not seeking, they are condemned already. They must exist forever apart from GOD so that those that sought GOD and find Christ can live forever with GOD. GOD does not discriminate.
Where did you find this b------t?
In the Bible. Where did you discover YOURS?
I'm looking for an actual god, not a load of malarkey.
Read the Bible.
I can't get past the first chapter with creating everything in 6 days and the flood that nobody believes happened.
Come on! Be at least honest with yourself. Far more people believe that the Flood actually happened than "NOBODY". I wouldn't be surprised that as many as 50% or more of the world population believes that an extreme world event happened that involved a worldwide FLOOD! Once you move beyond that fact, a GOD creating the entire Universe in 6 days and resting on the 7th (creating the work week) suddenly seems far more palatable.

We are not condemning people. I have no ability to control where you go after you die.

If I demanded that you go to Heaven... do I have any ability to make that happen?
If I demanded that you go to hell.... do I have any ability to make that happen?

I can only tell you what the Bible says: All people... everyone... including me... are all going to hell. We are all sinners, all evil, and all do evil things. We lie. We cheat. We steal. We say evil things and hurt people. We do wrong things, knowing it is wrong.

The Bible says there is a person, who is standing by the road, saying come to me and follow me, and be saved. His name is Jesus Christ the Lord.

If we follow him as Lord, and our Savior, we can be saved from the path WE have chosen to be on.

If you don't want to believe all that, that's on you. But don't act like we have any control over where you go.

In my view, humans have no control over salvation, peace, love or hate. We have no control over past, present or future things;,

We all will be with God up ahead. There is no such thing as hell; its a monster lie that monsters need to sedate people.
You do realize that very little is written about hell in the Bible, right?

If we are to believe you every other sentence is about hell.
You are then unaware that the Bible speaks far more regarding HELL than about HEAVEN?

You are then unaware that the Bible speaks far more regarding HELL than about HEAVEN?

that guy is relying on their 24k documents no one can read that only one publication in referring to the 1st century makes any reference to, non of which contains a scintilla of verification.

no doubt though that book would dwell in the triumph of evil than the course prescribed by the Almighty.

It doesn't focus on either very much. Atheists focus on it more than the bible does.

The Bible is effectively a how to book; how to live and how not to live.

German Luther bible: 20 times the german word for hell, 801 times the german word for heaven. ("hell" = 2.5%, "heaven" = 97.5%))
King James bible: 54 times the word "hell", 691 times the word "heaven". ("hell" = 7.8%, "heaven" = 92.2%)

Last edited:

Don't be silly. There's tons of proof. Everything he created is evidence of his existence.
It's not proof of your god of the bible. There is nothing that points to a specific being that created everything.

Your too late, your doubt is too weak to change ANYTHING God has done. We all make it.
We'll all make what?

Where did you find this b------t?
Read the Bible.
Come on! Be at least honest with yourself. Far more people believe that the Flood actually happened than "NOBODY". I wouldn't be surprised that as many as 50% or more of the world population believes that an extreme world event happened that involved a worldwide FLOOD! Once you move beyond that fact, a GOD creating the entire Universe in 6 days and resting on the 7th (creating the work week) suddenly seems far more palatable.
There's no geologic proof of a worldwide flood.

Read the Bible.
Did they know how big the world was back then?

Seems to me you are looking for excuses instead of answers.

Read the Bible.

No, this person thinks that a worldwide flood actually happened. Some people still do follow the bible, unlike you.

Read the Bible.

No, this person thinks that a worldwide flood actually happened. Some people still do follow the bible, unlike you.
And some people are honest unlike you.

So if they didn't know the breadth of the world maybe the account is of a regional flood of Mesopotamia.

Forum List

Back