Why does your religion condemn people?

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

Why do you have to condemn people?

People condemn themselves. Perhaps you want a liberal utopia where criminals are given more rights than their victims, but understand, most do not.

If there is a loving God, justice is foremost on his mind.

So guess what, be wary of what you do in this life because you will answer for it.

You didn't find what I'm looking for, which is real proof of a real god.

Nonsense. You are not looking for any proof of God. If you were you would be asking different questions and would have acted on the responses you were already given about how one goes about finding proof of God.

Your only aim is derision. a pathetic means of venting your own frustrations and hostility about your own failures confusion and disappointments in life. As far as the truth goes you have never taken a stand on it one way or the other. You are a coward.

When you flunked out of ethics class did you blame it on everyone else but yourself?

Psst!

When you step in shit the stink follows you wherever you go and will continue to follow you wherever you go until you take the time to clean your loafers.

Its as simple as that sweetness.

Yours is a very sad story, sniff, sniff, but it couldn't be happening to a more deserving person. You reap what you sow,

oops!

There's your proof of God!

:thanks:
Wow! You so have nothing it's incredible!!

What questions should I be asking? I'm supposed to act on what you say, or what dingbat says? Or what ... says? Maybe when you theists can all agree on something then maybe, just maybe, there might be something to go on.

Its very simple Taz. When you ask why God hasn't appeared to you, you are told that the garbage that fills your head and leaks out all over these pages has built a barrier between you and your God and that to see God you must purify your own mind and be refined. Clean out the stupid infantile emotional resentments that you have been nurturing like a monster hiding under your bed ever since you were 12 years old or so and then you will see God and be healed..

Its not rocket science.

Thats where you go nuts. Your next question instead of acting on that actionable information you ask me if I am jew.

Now thats just more evidence that you are either deranged, or are just getting your rocks off, which by the way is just more evidence that you are deranged.

I got something, what you say that you are looking for. Clarity of mind and the ability to see God everywhere I look.

You got nothing. everywhere you look you see nothing and then start whacking off like a lunatic on a park bench, cackling at your own pathetic aberrations.

You are not looking for God. You are playing spank the monkey on death row, so by all means,,, carry on...
Purify my mind? That's all you have to find god? It's not much, brah. And my mind is pretty clear and willing to accept a real god, so where is it?
Yeah, like I said, its not rocket science. Even the least intelligent person out there should be able to understand why doing that would be essential to understanding and perception.

As it is, your mind is about as clear as a cesspool. You are not fooling me, how do you expect to fool God?

I see the crap that comes out of your mind all over these pages. I have no interest in visiting you. Why would a holy God who can see into the depths of your soul want to do anything other than throw your funky mind in the trash?

Kangaroos, cum dribbles, gay Jesus and all...

Is it really such a mystery to you why when you look and look for God, you see nothing??
Why would I be wanting to fool god? It knows that in my heart I have an earnest desire to meet it. Maybe it's too chicken.

Nonsense. You are not looking for any proof of God. If you were you would be asking different questions and would have acted on the responses you were already given about how one goes about finding proof of God.

Your only aim is derision. a pathetic means of venting your own frustrations and hostility about your own failures confusion and disappointments in life. As far as the truth goes you have never taken a stand on it one way or the other. You are a coward.

When you flunked out of ethics class did you blame it on everyone else but yourself?

Psst!

When you step in shit the stink follows you wherever you go and will continue to follow you wherever you go until you take the time to clean your loafers.

Yours is a very sad story, sniff, sniff, but it couldn't be happening to a more deserving person. You reap what you sow,

oops!

What questions should I be asking? I'm supposed to act on what you say, or what dingbat says? Or what ... says? Maybe when you theists can all agree on something then maybe, just maybe, there might be something to go on.

Its very simple Taz. When you ask why God hasn't appeared to you, you are told that the garbage that fills your head and leaks out all over these pages has built a barrier between you and your God and that to see God you must purify your own mind and be refined. Clean out the stupid infantile emotional resentments that you have been nurturing like a monster hiding under your bed ever since you were 12 years old or so and then you will see God and be healed..

Its not rocket science.

Thats where you go nuts. Your next question instead of acting on that actionable information you ask me if I am jew.

Now thats just more evidence that you are either deranged, or are just getting your rocks off, which by the way is just more evidence that you are deranged.

I got something, what you say that you are looking for. Clarity of mind and the ability to see God everywhere I look.

You got nothing. everywhere you look you see nothing and then start whacking off like a lunatic on a park bench, cackling at your own pathetic aberrations.

You are not looking for God. You are playing spank the monkey on death row, so by all means,,, carry on...
Purify my mind? That's all you have to find god? It's not much, brah. And my mind is pretty clear and willing to accept a real god, so where is it?
Yeah, like I said, its not rocket science. Even the least intelligent person out there should be able to understand why doing that would be essential to understanding and perception.

As it is, your mind is about as clear as a cesspool. You are not fooling me, how do you expect to fool God?

I see the crap that comes out of your mind all over these pages. I have no interest in visiting you. Why would a holy God who can see into the depths of your soul want to do anything other than throw your funky mind in the trash?

Is it really such a mystery to you why when you look and look for God, you see nothing??
Why would I be wanting to fool god? It knows that in my heart I have an earnest desire to meet it. Maybe it's too chicken.

He likes to be invited, he is a gentleman.

Ask him to reveal himself to ya.

I dare ya, no, I double dog dare ya!

Its not rocket science.

Nah, Its more like that Taz was invited. He even says that he's been knocking at the door of the kingdom. The problem is that Taz keeps showing up dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit so the doorman, with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, has no choice but to throw him out into the wilderness, east of eden, where he remains crying day and night about kangaroos, cum dribbles, gay Jesus and invisible sky fairies.

Without the appropriate attire it really doesn't matter if you have an invitation. You will remain outside.

Last edited:

Its not rocket science.

Nah, Its more like that Taz was invited. He even says that he's been knocking at the door of the kingdom. The problem is that Taz keeps showing up dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit so the doorman, with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, has no choice but to throw him out into the wilderness, east of eden, where he remains crying day and night about kangaroos, cum dribbles, gay Jesus and invisible sky fairies.

Without the appropriate attire it really doesn't matter if you have an invitation. You will remain outside.

I got news for ya, we all show up in filthy rags.

Its not rocket science.

So god cares about fashion. Did you just make that up? :lol:

Not hob, he's getting his birthday suit dry cleaned! :biggrin:

Do we have a deal? Tell'em votto sent ya!

I've already asked god to reveal itself to me a million times. Hob says it's a cosmic game of hide n' seek.

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

It really isn't anyone else's business whether someone believes in God or not. If you live a good life and don't harm others, that is all that matters. Nobody on Earth has the authority to judge others who have done no harm.

The story of Adam and Eve, like the story of Noah, is a fairy tale not a historical document. They were not the fist human beings.

There has never been a time since the creation of heaven and earth when the kingdom of God was not in full force.

The Earth will never be transformed into a paradise. Life on earth is hell among people living on the wrong side of God's law. People are what will be transformed as soon as they conform to the law of God. It won't take a thousand years for there to be peace among the nations.

The transformation happens in the twinkling of an eye, as soon as you do it.

You can look and look for signs that the kingdom of God has come, but for as long as you defy the divine commands you will continue to see nothing.

So what about the people who conform to god's law but get a terrible painful cancer? Or does following god's law protect you from evil, like a cancer?

If you conform to the divine commands you will become a "living being", a new creature, and even if you get a terrible and painful cancer you won't care because you will have already passed from death to eternal life and consequently will never know what it is to die..
So people who don't find your god don't have eternal life? What happens to them? They just disappear?
If they are seeking they shall find. If they are not seeking, they are condemned already. They must exist forever apart from GOD so that those that sought GOD and find Christ can live forever with GOD. GOD does not discriminate.
Where did you find this b------t?
In the Bible. Where did you discover YOURS?

It really isn't anyone else's business whether someone believes in God or not. If you live a good life and don't harm others, that is all that matters. Nobody on Earth has the authority to judge others who have done no harm.
Who is GOOD? Jesus asked that question and answered it! How do you know what you do doesn't affect anyone adversely? GOD is not of this planet --- HE created it perfect once... Adam and Eve decided to do what they felt was "good" in their sight! See the Genesis account!
It isn't my business to force you to believe; however, it is my business to show you where the good water is and not leave you thirsty. What you do then is entirely on your head ...

Who is GOOD? Jesus asked that question and answered it! How do you know what you do doesn't affect anyone adversely? GOD is not of this planet --- HE created it perfect once... Adam and Eve decided to do what they felt was "good" in their sight! See the Genesis account!
It isn't my business to force you to believe; however, it is my business to show you where the good water is and not leave you thirsty. What you do then is entirely on your head ...
Common sense. You know if you are affecting others adversely. Minding your own business unless someone is harming another. Adam and Eve knew what they were not supposed to do, but did it anyway.

So what about the people who conform to god's law but get a terrible painful cancer? Or does following god's law protect you from evil, like a cancer?

If you conform to the divine commands you will become a "living being", a new creature, and even if you get a terrible and painful cancer you won't care because you will have already passed from death to eternal life and consequently will never know what it is to die..
So people who don't find your god don't have eternal life? What happens to them? They just disappear?
If they are seeking they shall find. If they are not seeking, they are condemned already. They must exist forever apart from GOD so that those that sought GOD and find Christ can live forever with GOD. GOD does not discriminate.
Where did you find this b------t?
In the Bible. Where did you discover YOURS?
I'm looking for an actual god, not a load of malarkey.

I've already asked god to reveal itself to me a million times. Hob says it's a cosmic game of hide n' seek.
Well it kind of is... If you use your mind to collect garbage everything that comes out of it will stink, you will become an unclean creature, and God will hide his face from you. You might have asked God to reveal himself to you a million times but if you have never done and never do a single thing to make yourself presentable you might as well be speaking to a brick wall. You will be ignored for life and left alone to deal with the consequences for your failure to stand guard over the purity of your own mind.

That is not a punishment. That is a choice.

Nothing could be easier than cleaning out your own mind. No one can stop you. You can do it whether you are rich or poor, young or old, male or female, Jew or Gentile, cop or criminal, sinner or saint, healthy or bed ridden, whatever you do for a living, wherever you live on earth.. Nothing could be harder than not doing it. No one can stop you, whether you are rich or poor, young or old, male or female, Jew or Gentile, cop or criminal, sinner or saint, healthy or bed ridden, whatever you do for a living, wherever you live on earth.

Its all on you.

Last edited:

Psst!

oops!

Its not rocket science.

Why would I be wanting to fool god? It knows that in my heart

A good one

I have an earnest desire to meet it.

You will meet him.

Maybe it's too chicken.

Sure. That's your chance. What for heavens sake are you doing with your brain?

Its not rocket science.

Why would I be wanting to fool god? It knows that in my heart

A good one

I have an earnest desire to meet it.

You will meet him.

Maybe it's too chicken.

Sure. That's your chance. What for heavens sake are you doing with your brain?
Is it all of Germany that has no sense of humour or just you? I have to say, you do look like a serious bunch.

I know if there's one at the end of it all I'll meet it, but these clowns say that I should be able to meet it now. Except that they can't explain a proper path to meeting it.

Specifically, have you called on the name of Jesus?

According to the scriptures only through him can we know God.

Then through his power, and his power alone, can we overcome sin.

No one is going to be left out; we all make it in the end!

Forum List

Back