Why doesnt a leader of a Country

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
go around blaming everyone for doing messed up things without proof?
I mean, who needs proof? You are only accusing a world super power of Acts of War :dunno:

Seriously, guys... just how fucking retarded are you?

There was more proof of WMD in Iraq than there is of Russian "election hacking"(very little) as well as Trump "collusion"(none).

No there isn't . I do not believe we should go to war over it. Trump and his admin , including Donald JR, are in for a world of hurt. T should of never put his family on display knowing his rogue business dealings. You know what they say, when one has a huge EGO.

I mean, who needs proof? You are only accusing a world super power of Acts of War :dunno:

They have proof.

The CIA, FBI, NSA and Director of National Intelligence all have "high confidence" in their judgment that Russia engaged in an influence campaign directed at the election.
The members of the Senate Intelligence Committee have no question whatever that Russia hacked the DNC and Podesta and that they tried getting in to state election cyberspace, without success. Russia interfered. The intelligence agencies have as much proof as can be had and it is valid information.

Europe has come to the same conclusion about Russian interference in their elections.

Why would they lie about it? And why do you refuse to believe it? What does that accomplish for you?

The CIA, FBI, NSA and Director of National Intelligence all have "high confidence" in their judgment that Russia engaged in an influence campaign directed at the election.
The members of the Senate Intelligence Committee have no question whatever that Russia hacked the DNC and Podesta and that they tried getting in to state election cyberspace, without success. Russia interfered. The intelligence agencies have as much proof as can be had and it is valid information.

Europe has come to the same conclusion about Russian interference in their elections.

Why would they lie about it? And why do you refuse to believe it? What does that accomplish for you?
What about the leaked CIA cables that showed where the CIA can hack a system and make the malware look like it came from somewhere else? In fact, the cables explicitly stated RUSSIAN FEDERATION. Are we just going to ignore that? Good idea. Lets ignore that fact and believe a group of people that lie to us EVERY DAY, DESPITE their lack of evidence.
GREAT IDEA

They have proof.
They have been saying that for a year. And guess what?
What?
No evidence. None. Not a lick. Nothing but a bunch of words and a retarded graph that a 10 year old could concoct.

And you guys want to judge trump on being a leader? You crazy fuckers would have us all NUKED

What about the leaked CIA cables that showed where the CIA can hack a system and make the malware look like it came from somewhere else? In fact, the cables explicitly stated RUSSIAN FEDERATION. Are we just going to ignore that? Good idea. Lets ignore that fact and believe a group of people that lie to us EVERY DAY, DESPITE their lack of evidence.
GREAT IDEA
Why would they lie?
How do you know they lie to us every day?
Why would they hack the DNC to embarrass Hillary? You mean the same FBI that everyone is screaming is so full of Democrats leaking the goods and screwing around with the Russia investigation that it is totally rigged against Trump? You mean that FBI?

They have proof.
What?
No evidence. None. Not a lick. Nothing but a bunch of words and a retarded graph that a 10 year old could concoct.
Just what the fuck kind of "evidence" would satisfy you?
I want to know.
And are you going to answer ANY of my questions?

GREAT IDEA
Why would they lie?
How do you know they lie to us every day?
Why would they hack the DNC to embarrass Hillary? You mean the same FBI that everyone is screaming is so full of Democrats leaking the goods and screwing around with the Russia investigation that it is totally rigged against Trump? You mean that FBI?
Did you really just ask me why the govt would lie? LOL

They have proof.
What?
I want to know.
I did, dummy. You said what and i told you..
What kind of evidence would satisfy me? Well ANY would be a good start.
Words dont cut it.
How many intelligence agencies and how many countries said Iraq had WMDs?

Funny stuff. The government never examined the DNC servers. We do know Obama hacked multiple state election systems.

maybe cause what is there is constantly rephrased to be 100% trumps fault and/or involved.

i won't argue whether or not they hacked us at times. i also won't argue that we do the same to them all the time. what i will argue is the link to trump and the proof there.

OF WHICH - i've yet to see anything more than hearsay.

They have proof.
What?
I want to know.
Words dont cut it.
They have proof.
What?
I want to know.
Words dont cut it.

WHY WOULD THEY SAY RUSSIA DID IT IF RUSSIA DIDN'T DO IT?
Why not say China or North Korea did it? North Korea would be an especially handy one to blame at this point.

maybe cause what is there is constantly rephrased to be 100% trumps fault and/or involved.

i won't argue whether or not they hacked us at times. i also won't argue that we do the same to them all the time. what i will argue is the link to trump and the proof there.

OF WHICH - i've yet to see anything more than hearsay.
Well if that is what the OP is arguing, I'm outta here. That was not my understanding of what the OP was talking about.

Forum List

Back