Why doesnt a leader of a Country

The CIA, FBI, NSA and Director of National Intelligence all have "high confidence" in their judgment that Russia engaged in an influence campaign directed at the election.
The members of the Senate Intelligence Committee have no question whatever that Russia hacked the DNC and Podesta and that they tried getting in to state election cyberspace, without success. Russia interfered. The intelligence agencies have as much proof as can be had and it is valid information.

Europe has come to the same conclusion about Russian interference in their elections.

Why would they lie about it? And why do you refuse to believe it? What does that accomplish for you?
Funny stuff. The government never examined the DNC servers. We do know Obama hacked multiple state election systems.
Obama hacked multiple state election systems.
Link?

They have been saying that for a year. And guess what?
What?
No evidence. None. Not a lick. Nothing but a bunch of words and a retarded graph that a 10 year old could concoct.
Just what the fuck kind of "evidence" would satisfy you?
I want to know.
And are you going to answer ANY of my questions?
I did, dummy. You said what and i told you..
What kind of evidence would satisfy me? Well ANY would be a good start.
Words dont cut it.
How many intelligence agencies and how many countries said Iraq had WMDs?
They have been saying that for a year. And guess what?
What?
No evidence. None. Not a lick. Nothing but a bunch of words and a retarded graph that a 10 year old could concoct.
I want to know.
Words dont cut it.

WHY WOULD THEY SAY RUSSIA DID IT IF RUSSIA DIDN'T DO IT?
Why not say China or North Korea did it? North Korea would be an especially handy one to blame at this point.
WHY DID THE SAY IRAQ HAD WMDS IF THEY DIDNT?

The CIA, FBI, NSA and Director of National Intelligence all have "high confidence" in their judgment that Russia engaged in an influence campaign directed at the election.
The members of the Senate Intelligence Committee have no question whatever that Russia hacked the DNC and Podesta and that they tried getting in to state election cyberspace, without success. Russia interfered. The intelligence agencies have as much proof as can be had and it is valid information.

Europe has come to the same conclusion about Russian interference in their elections.

Why would they lie about it? And why do you refuse to believe it? What does that accomplish for you?
Funny stuff. The government never examined the DNC servers. We do know Obama hacked multiple state election systems.
Link?
Really? Sigh. Liberals are so poorly informed. There were multiple threads on this very site about it. Try the search feature.

Here is a link to get you started.

Indiana joins Idaho in claiming DHS tried to hack their election systems

Last edited:

Link?
Its only speculative at this point. But i believe it did trace back his DoD or something. He also tried to influence other countries voting. But im sure you guys dont care about that :eusa_whistle:

maybe cause what is there is constantly rephrased to be 100% trumps fault and/or involved.

i won't argue whether or not they hacked us at times. i also won't argue that we do the same to them all the time. what i will argue is the link to trump and the proof there.

OF WHICH - i've yet to see anything more than hearsay.
Well if that is what the OP is arguing, I'm outta here. That was not my understanding of what the OP was talking about.
hard for me to tell at times so i may be wrong also.

i don't doubt they hacked us.

i doubt quite a bit trump had anything to do with it.

I want to know.
Words dont cut it.
I want to know.
Words dont cut it.

Why not say China or North Korea did it? North Korea would be an especially handy one to blame at this point.
To justify their stupid invasion, regime change, and occupation.

I want to know.
Words dont cut it.
I want to know.
Words dont cut it.

I asked my question first.

Link?
Its only speculative at this point. But i believe it did trace back his DoD or something. He also tried to influence other countries voting. But im sure you guys dont care about that :eusa_whistle:

Its Ok to force a freely elected leader of the Ukraine out of his own country. It's fine to spend tax payer money on Israeli elections, as long as its a liberal doing it.

I want to know.
Words dont cut it.
I want to know.
Words dont cut it.

actually you didnt ;)

maybe cause what is there is constantly rephrased to be 100% trumps fault and/or involved.

i won't argue whether or not they hacked us at times. i also won't argue that we do the same to them all the time. what i will argue is the link to trump and the proof there.

OF WHICH - i've yet to see anything more than hearsay.
Well if that is what the OP is arguing, I'm outta here. That was not my understanding of what the OP was talking about.
hard for me to tell at times so i may be wrong also.

i don't doubt they hacked us.

i doubt quite a bit trump had anything to do with it.
I certainly wouldnt put it past them. Of course, i also understand Russians LOVE to hack us. Hell, look at bill clinton.. But that doesnt mean the STATE did it..
Thats why i want evidence. And the fact that our govt is full of shit.

I want to know.
Words dont cut it.
I want to know.
Words dont cut it.

The Clintons were absolutely positive Iraq had WMD's. He gave several speeches on the topic.

Link?
Really? Sigh. Liberals are so poorly informed. There were multiple threads on this very site about it. Try the search feature.

Here is a link to get you started.

Indiana joins Idaho in claiming DHS tried to hack their election systems
Did it ever occur to you that DHS was testing out the sites to see if they were vulnerable? Since they knew at the time we had been hacked?

I want to know.
Words dont cut it.
I want to know.
Words dont cut it.

actually you didnt ;)
Yes, I did ask first and I'm beginning to suspect you can't answer it. You've sure been avoiding it.

I want to know.
Words dont cut it.
I want to know.
Words dont cut it.

The Clintons were absolutely positive Iraq had WMD's. He gave several speeches on the topic.
Even bombed them for not cooperating with UN weapon inspectors.

Words dont cut it.
Words dont cut it.

actually you didnt ;)
Yes, I did ask first and I'm beginning to suspect you can't answer it. You've sure been avoiding it.
If you look up, you will see i asked first ;)
IDK old lady. Why wouldnt they? They have hacked us before.. They obviously knew Flynn had some shady shit going on.. If obama was so sure about it, why didnt obama want it brought to the public?
Or maybe it was for the same reason the entire world was sure Iraq had WMDs. How many lives and how many trillions of dollars were wasted over that lie?
There is so many inconsistencies and lies, i dont understand how anyone could even begin to believe them without evidence.

I thought he did right before the Accent Hollywood video, he had a talk with Putin.

actually you didnt ;)
IDK old lady. Why wouldnt they? They have hacked us before.. They obviously knew Flynn had some shady shit going on.. If obama was so sure about it, why didnt obama want it brought to the public?
Or maybe it was for the same reason the entire world was sure Iraq had WMDs. How many lives and how many trillions of dollars were wasted over that lie?
There is so many inconsistencies and lies, i dont understand how anyone could even begin to believe them without evidence.
What does the U.S. government gain, TN, by saying Russia did it? Just answer that one question, directly, please.
There was an obvious agenda behind the 2002 "mistake" or "lie" that Iraq had WMD's. Bush wanted war.
Do we want war with Russia? I've not heard anyone say that except that one batshit crazy Dem who overreacted.

actually you didnt ;)
What does the U.S. government gain, TN, by saying Russia did it? Just answer that one question, directly, please.
There was an obvious agenda behind the 2002 "mistake" or "lie" that Iraq had WMD's. Bush wanted war.
Do we want war with Russia? I've not heard anyone say that except that one batshit crazy Dem who overreacted.
I already laid out a possibility, OL. Besides, what does me being able to answer that have to do with it? I think they are liars, I KNOW they are liars.
Why would the CIA want to infest computer systems with malware to blame it on someone else? Why would the CIA hack smart cars belonging to citizens so they can pull off assassinations without having a finger pointed at them? If i cant answer that, does it mean it aint true?
And no, thats not correct.... They started talking about Iraq WMDs since the persian gulf war. Clinton bombed iraq in 1998 for not cooperating with UN weapon inspectors.
Its not about us wanting war. Its about them. We dont knwo what their intentions are. We are run by rich greedy assholes because americas voting block are a bunch of close minded, lazy, entitled morons.

go around blaming everyone for doing messed up things without proof?
I mean, who needs proof? You are only accusing a world super power of Acts of War :dunno:

Seriously, guys... just how fucking retarded are you?
They have proof.
No they don't have ANY proof of Trump doing anything, that is just another one of the thousands of liberal talking points lies. There is plenty of proof of a lot of the dnc including shitbitch and oshitass committing all kinds of crimes, AND all of those emails hacked in the DNC server are out there and coming to a Theatre near you.

actually you didnt ;)
I already laid out a possibility, OL. Besides, what does me being able to answer that have to do with it? I think they are liars, I KNOW they are liars.
Why would the CIA want to infest computer systems with malware to blame it on someone else? Why would the CIA hack smart cars belonging to citizens so they can pull off assassinations without having a finger pointed at them? If i cant answer that, does it mean it aint true?
And no, thats not correct.... They started talking about Iraq WMDs since the persian gulf war. Clinton bombed iraq in 1998 for not cooperating with UN weapon inspectors.
Its not about us wanting war. Its about them. We dont knwo what their intentions are. We are run by rich greedy assholes because americas voting block are a bunch of close minded, lazy, entitled morons.
Means, motive and opportunity. I'm looking for motive. It makes no sense to me. You believe our government is our enemy and that the same agencies that are keeping our asses from being blown to kingdom come by terrorists are liars.
The CIA is going to continue developing it's spook toys, TN, and I can think of plenty of applications for both. I can't think of any MOTIVE for us to finger the Russians if there wasn't evidence. We don't want war. There are other countries we know commit a lot of cyber crime. So, why? Saying Why not? isn't much of an answer as far as I'm concerned.
I think what it does is give Trump sole credit for winning the election. This all ballooned out of the man's huge ego. Why people like you are buying it, I don't really understand.
I feel sorry for you being so brainwashed. Our security services are no angels, but they sure as hell aren't as bad as you are letting on.

Forum List

Back