🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why doesn’t Black Lives Matter welcome robust debate with people who disagree?

Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

Doesn’t it seem counter to the free speech culture we should have here?

Why does someone with a different political view have to be an ENEMY?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.
Typical Trump assfuck,. defending racial posts.

Why do you oppose black lives matter? Why do you oppose racial equality? Why do you support police brutality? Why do you support a racist Donald Trump?
I oppose black lives matter because they exist to perpetuate the lie that a vast majority of Americans believe otherwise.

This case is a PERFECT example of that. Nearly everyone agrees that this cop is a douche and he murdered that guy. There is no evidence of systemic approval of this guy or his actions. If they hung him on the courthouse steps tomorrow I doubt many would object. Yet here is BLM out protesting and looting and destroying, and killing people by the way because "black lives matter" of course they fucking do, that's why the cops involved have been charged with crimes. Does BLM just want summary executions?

Then on the flip side you have the other case we are talking about in this thread Michael Brown caused his own death, yet BLM and idiots like dragonlady can't just own that, no they have to LIE .

I object to dishonest discourse, BLM exists to spread dishonest discourse, thus I opposes BLM. It has absolutely no bearing on my belief that every life including back lives, matter.

Still no one held accountable for the lies that killed Breonna Taylor.

Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.
Start a debate. Do you think it's OK for cops and vigilantes to shoot unarmed black people?

The ratio of whites to blacks shot is not even close. Come back when you have something worth talking about.

It’s so transparent.
So, youre going to explain to them why their lives dont matter?

No, they need to explain why only select black lives matter. They lose their shit if you respond “All Lives Matter” but if you watch how BLM reacts to George Floyd’s tragic death yet ignore David Dorn’s tragic death, it is very clear that only black lives that fit an agenda matter.

Oddly no one calls out the "Breast cancer awareness" folks for not spending time on colon cancer.

Tell us about chicago. You don't have to answer.

It’s so transparent.

Why do you oppose black lives matter? Why do you oppose racial equality? Why do you support police brutality? Why do you support a racist Donald Trump?
I oppose black lives matter because they exist to perpetuate the lie that a vast majority of Americans believe otherwise.

This case is a PERFECT example of that. Nearly everyone agrees that this cop is a douche and he murdered that guy. There is no evidence of systemic approval of this guy or his actions. If they hung him on the courthouse steps tomorrow I doubt many would object. Yet here is BLM out protesting and looting and destroying, and killing people by the way because "black lives matter" of course they fucking do, that's why the cops involved have been charged with crimes. Does BLM just want summary executions?

Then on the flip side you have the other case we are talking about in this thread Michael Brown caused his own death, yet BLM and idiots like dragonlady can't just own that, no they have to LIE .

I object to dishonest discourse, BLM exists to spread dishonest discourse, thus I opposes BLM. It has absolutely no bearing on my belief that every life including back lives, matter.
Except BLM have never said that's why they exist, liar.

It’s so transparent.

No, they need to explain why only select black lives matter. They lose their shit if you respond “All Lives Matter” but if you watch how BLM reacts to George Floyd’s tragic death yet ignore David Dorn’s tragic death, it is very clear that only black lives that fit an agenda matter.

Oddly no one calls out the "Breast cancer awareness" folks for not spending time on colon cancer.

Tell us about chicago. You don't have to answer.

Zero idea what that has to do with what I said.

It’s so transparent.

Weak analogy. Breast cancer awareness advocates don’t lose their shit over the notion that colon cancer awareness is equally important. Worse, Breast cancer awareness advocates don’t divide which breast cancer victims matter over others.

It’s so transparent.

Weak analogy. Breast cancer awareness advocates don’t lose their shit over the notion that colon cancer awareness is equally important. Worse, Breast cancer awareness advocates don’t divide which breast cancer victims matter over others.

BLM was created to address an unjust justice system. Not to address every single aspect affecting black lives.

You are too transparent.

It’s so transparent.

Except BLM have never said that's why they exist, liar.

Of course they haven't said that, because they are dishonest. Duh.

I mean did Harvey Weinstein ever admit that he existed to rape aspiring actresses? No, of course not.

question

when you say black lives matter, do you mean?

ONLY black lives matter

or

Black lives matter TOO

the answer say a lot and makes a significant difference in how others see it

Which is it?
You are an ignorant ass to not understand this by now.
the problem with the left is that they seem to feel that anyone NOT agreeing with their emotional jihad of the day are evil people who must be shamed.

as for ignorant asses, you are one of the leaders in that regard.

wii.jpg

What if I told you that is is equally racist for a white persons life to be ruined for simply speaking against a black person, as it was many years ago when a black persons life was ruined for doing the same?

Chicago saw its deadliest day in at least 30 years last month, with 18 killings within a 24-hour period on 31 May.

The violence occurred as protests over George Floyd's death in Minneapolis also spurred rioting and looting in the Windy City.

Over the last weekend in May - a three day holiday - 85 people were shot and 24 killed, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab.

Most of the victims were black.

The dead and injured include students, parents and middle-aged workers, according to the data provided to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Odd, none of the liberal fucks and none of the Black Lives Matter cult members have made ONE MENTION OF THIS.

Black lives DO NOT MATTER to BLACK LIVES MATTER.

WAKE UP.

The same thing happens in South Africa. Black on black crime is the direct result of the systemic racism and segregation of minorities.

It’s so transparent.

The answer is simply really, they dwe on't want discussion because BLM exists to turn a molehill into a mountain.

Is it a damn shame that even one American is killed due to bad behavior of police? Of course it is, but what kind of outrage is going to develop if BLM , and others, just came out and said "looking at the facts, we have 50 americans killed by bad actors in police departments in this country last year, that's 50 too many?" The answer is "not much" so instead they gin up the numbers, and scream about "systemic racism" and then squelch all reasonable debate, because the reality is BLM , and others, KNOW we have the least racist, most careful police in the world , and facts prove this, so every dissent MUST be shut down before the actual facts can enter the discussion.

You have 1000 Americans killed by police every single year, even as crime numbers are declining. 47 of the people killed by police last year were unarmed. Police officers who are fired for excessive force just get hired somewhere else. The protections for police officers using force are such that racist assholes who just want to bully blacks and shouldn't be working in policing at all, are still on the force. Chauvin had 16 excessive force violations, and had previously killed another person before he murdered George Floyd.

In the first world, the police in other nations don't kill their citizens in anywhere near the numbers that American police do. You have the highest number of people incarcerated in the first world, even as crime goes down. Their police forces are militarized, and they live in the communities where they serve.

French police killed 26 people last year. In the UK, that number was 3 - and two of them were murdering, knife wielding terrorists on London Bridge. In Canada, that number was 8. Norway, and a number of other European nations, had 0. The violence by American police is out of control. Nowhere have we seen this more than in the attacks on peaceful protestors in the marches.
Yeah... but UK nor French have the "black problem" that we have in America. They didn't have ill-thought social engineering that packed blacks in like sardines away from jobs...away from better schools...away from them.
Black people in other countries don't act like they do here. At all. None.
Also UK police don't carry guns...so...yeah...that kinda explains that don't it?
Yeah... but UK nor French have the "black problem" that we have in America.
You are exactly what you seem.
What is that "black problem?"
It's quite simple, if a "White" man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is "Racist". It really is just that simple.
Who told you BLM was about that?

I'm not limiting it to BLM.
What do you mean? You want to put anyone who is black in your debate? Everyone should stereotype for you and like you?

You aren't very good at this. My statement is true, more than not feel just that way.
ESPECIALLY the resident black posters here.

If he isn't very good at this, you're even worse.

"If a 'White' man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is 'Racist'." This is a racist statement. You follow that with "My statement is true, more than not feel just that way". While your statement is NOT true, you are correct that many (not most) people feel that way. This is proof that systemic racism is a serious problem in America.

I know that's not what you thought you were proving, but with your standard conservative pretzel logic, you manage to shoot yourself in the foot. Every. Single. Time.

It is true and you're an idiot.I've never shot myself in ay foot honey. Go peddle your "White Guilt" elsewhere.

I'm not "peddling" anything. I'm just pointing out your "truth" which you acknowledge is widely believed, is not only a fallacy, but a racist fallacy at that. Thank you for acknowledging that racism is wide spread and systemic. It's a beginning. The next step is to acknowledge that it's harming the WHOLE nation, and not just black people.

It's neither widespread nor systemic.

Imagine if someone stupidly said "based on the stats, we can see that blacks are just systemtically criminals" it isn't true.

Just using YOUR numbers, let's say 1000 Americans were killed by police in this country and assume that each of them was due to bad behavior by the police, and we'll even assume 100% of them were black so that we can come up with the most generous numbers to your argument.

Last year there were roughly 2.2M black people arrested in this country.

We'll use that number as the basis for both arguments.

There are roughly 42M blacks in the US,

So 5% of the black population was arrested last year. 5% proves that blacks are not systemically criminal. I'm sure you would agree. It's not like 50% of blacks are breaking the law, it's actually a very lower number. Whites are around 2.5%, Asians, around 1%. Relatively speaking all are very small numbers, and of course we'd like to see lower figures, but the reality is when you have a free society, you're going to have more criminal behavior. Not much you can do about that.

Now, let's look at the 1,000 deaths. Even if every single one of them were black, you would be talking about less than .5% of blacks arrested by cops last year were killed by those cops. if you figure the real numbers, and see that we're talking about 1,000 deaths in 11M arrests. that's less than 1/10th of percent.

So unless you are prepared to argue that 5% of blacks being arrested proves that blacks are systemic criminals there is no logical way you can reach the conclusion that .01% of arrests ending in the suspect being killed by police proves that we have systemic police brutality in this country.

And of course there is the anecdotal evidence that proves the lie. If this country was so racist, and Democrats cared as much about black and brown people as they say they do , they would NOT be encouraging the daily deluge of black and brown people who come to this country looking for safety , even at the risk of their own lives.

This is a made up bullshit argument by Democrats who know that their voters are stupid. Plain and simple.

Your entire line of reasoning based is based on a racist system of violent over policing, so ALL of the numbers used are skewed to the excessive number of police interactions with minorities are heavily skewed against minorities.

White kids have their pot confiscated and are sent on their way. White kids have a future and we don't want their "boys will be boys behaviour" to hamper their job and education prospects for the rest of their lives, just over a little weed. Young blacks and young white use marijuana at about the same rates.

Black kids get arrested for the same thing.

View attachment 348009View attachment 348009

Black people are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders in America.

Black people are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders in America.
Derp.....
No, dope. 13% don't commit murder.
99.9% of black folks don't commit murder just like 99.9% of white folks don't commit murder.
What is the black problem?
I would expect that you have no idea.
I will give a hint.... memorial day Chicago.... 70% single parent raised children, tell me again what is the number one cause of death for inner city young black males?

What is the black problem.... :rolleyes:

How can you give anyone a "hint" when you are obviously so clueless. Like all of the racist tropes conservatives parrot as to the cause of the high crime rates amonst minorities, this one blames the result of racism, as the cause of the problem.

As a result of the systemic racism and overpolicing of minorities communities during the Zero Tolerance policy of the War on Drugs, 7.7% of all black males are in state and federal prisons. Most are between the ages of 18 and 40 - the parenting years. When you put all of the young black fathers in prison for smoking pot, you have a lot of single parent families.

Since 1980, the population of young black males in state and federal prisons have tripled, mostly on non-violent drug crimes, as part of the War on Drugs. Marijuana usage between young whites and young black are routinely shown to be similar. Everybody, black and white smokes weed, and has since the 1970's. But young blacks are 4 times more likely to be charged for possession of small amounts.

View attachment 348300

Would you like to make your next bullshit racist post so we can dismantle that one too?

LOL Jesus Christ, now it's whitey's fault that blacks commit violence against other blacks too?
educate yourself on what causes violence in populations

I know exacty what causes the violence fool, hint it isn't white people.

You know EVERYTHING because since the day your were born into your privileged white life, post 9/11, black people were vilified in the Billionaire Media as lazy, stupid, and looking for "free shit", and you're too intellectually lazy to do anything but parrot those lies.

You know exactly NOTHING fuck boy. Go get an education and come back when started shaving, and you've studied history, economics, and law. Maybe by then you'll have stopped parroting the racist lies of the Republican Billionaire Media, and you actually have the beginnings of a clue.

View attachment 348327

What if I told you that is is equally racist for a white persons life to be ruined for simply speaking against a black person, as it was many years ago when a black persons life was ruined for doing the same?

What if I told you the sky was bright green with pink candy canes? Would that make it true? What if all the people I hang out with told you the same thing. Would it be true then? How many people telling you the sky is bright green with pink candy canes would it take to make it true?

Whose life was ruined for speaking against a black person? I'm gonna need links to these cases because this is my google search for names of people this has happened gave me a lot about black people whose lives have been ruined by racism. I know of people who have been fired because of their racist behaviour, and rightfully so. That's a whole different thing.

This is yet another example of what happens when you post these racist tropes that "everybody knows". Most of the time, these things are simply not true, and those of us who weren't born yesterday, cannot be fooled into thinking it did?

View attachment 348327

What if I told you the sky was bright green with pink candy canes? Would that make it true? What if all the people I hang out with told you the same thing. Would it be true then? How many people telling you the sky is bright green with pink candy canes would it take to make it true?

Whose life was ruined for speaking against a black person? I'm gonna need links to these cases because this is my google search for names of people this has happened gave me a lot about black people whose lives have been ruined by racism. I know of people who have been fired because of their racist behaviour, and rightfully so. That's a whole different thing.

This is yet another example of what happens when you post these racist tropes that "everybody knows". Most of the time, these things are simply not true, and those of us who weren't born yesterday, cannot be fooled into thinking it did?
Look at this folks.... this is what you get when a person is so clueless about what is happening in the world. Read her post. Doesn't believe any white persons life was ruined for simply saying something against a black person(s).
Unbelievable.

What is it with you people? Don't you know how brutal it is to piss on their victimhood parade? When, in fact, it is well and commonly known that at least billions of people have been vilified, had their lives destroyed, merely for spouting racist gibberish with which to disagree your interlocutor never found the time - or the inclination, for that matter.

View attachment 348327

oddly enough that would not be the most unbelievable thing you've ever said.

Chicago saw its deadliest day in at least 30 years last month, with 18 killings within a 24-hour period on 31 May.

The violence occurred as protests over George Floyd's death in Minneapolis also spurred rioting and looting in the Windy City.

Over the last weekend in May - a three day holiday - 85 people were shot and 24 killed, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab.

The dead and injured include students, parents and middle-aged workers, according to the data provided to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Odd, none of the liberal fucks and none of the Black Lives Matter cult members have made ONE MENTION OF THIS.

WAKE UP.

The same thing happens in South Africa. Black on black crime is the direct result of the systemic racism and segregation of minorities.

It’s so transparent.

The answer is simply really, they dwe on't want discussion because BLM exists to turn a molehill into a mountain.

Is it a damn shame that even one American is killed due to bad behavior of police? Of course it is, but what kind of outrage is going to develop if BLM , and others, just came out and said "looking at the facts, we have 50 americans killed by bad actors in police departments in this country last year, that's 50 too many?" The answer is "not much" so instead they gin up the numbers, and scream about "systemic racism" and then squelch all reasonable debate, because the reality is BLM , and others, KNOW we have the least racist, most careful police in the world , and facts prove this, so every dissent MUST be shut down before the actual facts can enter the discussion.

You have 1000 Americans killed by police every single year, even as crime numbers are declining. 47 of the people killed by police last year were unarmed. Police officers who are fired for excessive force just get hired somewhere else. The protections for police officers using force are such that racist assholes who just want to bully blacks and shouldn't be working in policing at all, are still on the force. Chauvin had 16 excessive force violations, and had previously killed another person before he murdered George Floyd.

In the first world, the police in other nations don't kill their citizens in anywhere near the numbers that American police do. You have the highest number of people incarcerated in the first world, even as crime goes down. Their police forces are militarized, and they live in the communities where they serve.

French police killed 26 people last year. In the UK, that number was 3 - and two of them were murdering, knife wielding terrorists on London Bridge. In Canada, that number was 8. Norway, and a number of other European nations, had 0. The violence by American police is out of control. Nowhere have we seen this more than in the attacks on peaceful protestors in the marches.
Yeah... but UK nor French have the "black problem" that we have in America. They didn't have ill-thought social engineering that packed blacks in like sardines away from jobs...away from better schools...away from them.
Also UK police don't carry guns...so...yeah...that kinda explains that don't it?
It's quite simple, if a "White" man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is "Racist". It really is just that simple.

What do you mean? You want to put anyone who is black in your debate? Everyone should stereotype for you and like you?

You aren't very good at this. My statement is true, more than not feel just that way.

"If a 'White' man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is 'Racist'." This is a racist statement. You follow that with "My statement is true, more than not feel just that way". While your statement is NOT true, you are correct that many (not most) people feel that way. This is proof that systemic racism is a serious problem in America.

I know that's not what you thought you were proving, but with your standard conservative pretzel logic, you manage to shoot yourself in the foot. Every. Single. Time.

It is true and you're an idiot.I've never shot myself in ay foot honey. Go peddle your "White Guilt" elsewhere.

I'm not "peddling" anything. I'm just pointing out your "truth" which you acknowledge is widely believed, is not only a fallacy, but a racist fallacy at that. Thank you for acknowledging that racism is wide spread and systemic. It's a beginning. The next step is to acknowledge that it's harming the WHOLE nation, and not just black people.

Imagine if someone stupidly said "based on the stats, we can see that blacks are just systemtically criminals" it isn't true.

Just using YOUR numbers, let's say 1000 Americans were killed by police in this country and assume that each of them was due to bad behavior by the police, and we'll even assume 100% of them were black so that we can come up with the most generous numbers to your argument.

So 5% of the black population was arrested last year. 5% proves that blacks are not systemically criminal. I'm sure you would agree. It's not like 50% of blacks are breaking the law, it's actually a very lower number. Whites are around 2.5%, Asians, around 1%. Relatively speaking all are very small numbers, and of course we'd like to see lower figures, but the reality is when you have a free society, you're going to have more criminal behavior. Not much you can do about that.

Now, let's look at the 1,000 deaths. Even if every single one of them were black, you would be talking about less than .5% of blacks arrested by cops last year were killed by those cops. if you figure the real numbers, and see that we're talking about 1,000 deaths in 11M arrests. that's less than 1/10th of percent.

So unless you are prepared to argue that 5% of blacks being arrested proves that blacks are systemic criminals there is no logical way you can reach the conclusion that .01% of arrests ending in the suspect being killed by police proves that we have systemic police brutality in this country.

And of course there is the anecdotal evidence that proves the lie. If this country was so racist, and Democrats cared as much about black and brown people as they say they do , they would NOT be encouraging the daily deluge of black and brown people who come to this country looking for safety , even at the risk of their own lives.

This is a made up bullshit argument by Democrats who know that their voters are stupid. Plain and simple.

Your entire line of reasoning based is based on a racist system of violent over policing, so ALL of the numbers used are skewed to the excessive number of police interactions with minorities are heavily skewed against minorities.

White kids have their pot confiscated and are sent on their way. White kids have a future and we don't want their "boys will be boys behaviour" to hamper their job and education prospects for the rest of their lives, just over a little weed. Young blacks and young white use marijuana at about the same rates.

Derp.....
99.9% of black folks don't commit murder just like 99.9% of white folks don't commit murder.
I will give a hint.... memorial day Chicago.... 70% single parent raised children, tell me again what is the number one cause of death for inner city young black males?

How can you give anyone a "hint" when you are obviously so clueless. Like all of the racist tropes conservatives parrot as to the cause of the high crime rates amonst minorities, this one blames the result of racism, as the cause of the problem.

As a result of the systemic racism and overpolicing of minorities communities during the Zero Tolerance policy of the War on Drugs, 7.7% of all black males are in state and federal prisons. Most are between the ages of 18 and 40 - the parenting years. When you put all of the young black fathers in prison for smoking pot, you have a lot of single parent families.

Since 1980, the population of young black males in state and federal prisons have tripled, mostly on non-violent drug crimes, as part of the War on Drugs. Marijuana usage between young whites and young black are routinely shown to be similar. Everybody, black and white smokes weed, and has since the 1970's. But young blacks are 4 times more likely to be charged for possession of small amounts.

View attachment 348300

Would you like to make your next bullshit racist post so we can dismantle that one too?

LOL Jesus Christ, now it's whitey's fault that blacks commit violence against other blacks too?

You know EVERYTHING because since the day your were born into your privileged white life, post 9/11, black people were vilified in the Billionaire Media as lazy, stupid, and looking for "free shit", and you're too intellectually lazy to do anything but parrot those lies.

You know exactly NOTHING fuck boy. Go get an education and come back when started shaving, and you've studied history, economics, and law. Maybe by then you'll have stopped parroting the racist lies of the Republican Billionaire Media, and you actually have the beginnings of a clue.
you know someone ONLY from online but you know everything about them and their PRIVILEGED WHITE LIFE however, huh?

fucking hypocrits.

View attachment 348327

oddly enough that would not be the most unbelievable thing you've ever said.
IRl I think Oldlady is a nice person, just terribly uninformed. It is almost unimaginable that a person living in 2020 said that. But it just goes to show how easily people are uninformed by the media.
Remarkable.

WAKE UP.

It’s so transparent.

Derp.....

View attachment 348300

you know someone ONLY from online but you know everything about them and their PRIVILEGED WHITE LIFE however, huh?

fucking hypocrits.

She is truly a horrid person

[

You ignoramus, you know nothing about me. Not my race, not my education, not my age, not anything, except that I post facts which run counter to your OPINIONS.

I know , I know, you believe in "truth" not facts, so it pisses you off when people like me correctly point out that 1,000 people killed in 330M interactions is not systemic violence, among other facts.

Forum List

Back