🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why doesn’t Black Lives Matter welcome robust debate with people who disagree?

It's quite simple, if a "White" man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is "Racist". It really is just that simple.
Who told you BLM was about that?

I'm not limiting it to BLM.
What do you mean? You want to put anyone who is black in your debate? Everyone should stereotype for you and like you?

You aren't very good at this. My statement is true, more than not feel just that way.
ESPECIALLY the resident black posters here.

If he isn't very good at this, you're even worse.

"If a 'White' man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is 'Racist'." This is a racist statement. You follow that with "My statement is true, more than not feel just that way". While your statement is NOT true, you are correct that many (not most) people feel that way. This is proof that systemic racism is a serious problem in America.

I know that's not what you thought you were proving, but with your standard conservative pretzel logic, you manage to shoot yourself in the foot. Every. Single. Time.

It is true and you're an idiot.I've never shot myself in ay foot honey. Go peddle your "White Guilt" elsewhere.

I'm not "peddling" anything. I'm just pointing out your "truth" which you acknowledge is widely believed, is not only a fallacy, but a racist fallacy at that. Thank you for acknowledging that racism is wide spread and systemic. It's a beginning. The next step is to acknowledge that it's harming the WHOLE nation, and not just black people.

It's neither widespread nor systemic.

Imagine if someone stupidly said "based on the stats, we can see that blacks are just systemtically criminals" it isn't true.

Just using YOUR numbers, let's say 1000 Americans were killed by police in this country and assume that each of them was due to bad behavior by the police, and we'll even assume 100% of them were black so that we can come up with the most generous numbers to your argument.

Last year there were roughly 2.2M black people arrested in this country.

We'll use that number as the basis for both arguments.

There are roughly 42M blacks in the US,

So 5% of the black population was arrested last year. 5% proves that blacks are not systemically criminal. I'm sure you would agree. It's not like 50% of blacks are breaking the law, it's actually a very lower number. Whites are around 2.5%, Asians, around 1%. Relatively speaking all are very small numbers, and of course we'd like to see lower figures, but the reality is when you have a free society, you're going to have more criminal behavior. Not much you can do about that.

Now, let's look at the 1,000 deaths. Even if every single one of them were black, you would be talking about less than .5% of blacks arrested by cops last year were killed by those cops. if you figure the real numbers, and see that we're talking about 1,000 deaths in 11M arrests. that's less than 1/10th of percent.

So unless you are prepared to argue that 5% of blacks being arrested proves that blacks are systemic criminals there is no logical way you can reach the conclusion that .01% of arrests ending in the suspect being killed by police proves that we have systemic police brutality in this country.

And of course there is the anecdotal evidence that proves the lie. If this country was so racist, and Democrats cared as much about black and brown people as they say they do , they would NOT be encouraging the daily deluge of black and brown people who come to this country looking for safety , even at the risk of their own lives.

This is a made up bullshit argument by Democrats who know that their voters are stupid. Plain and simple.

Your entire line of reasoning based is based on a racist system of violent over policing, so ALL of the numbers used are skewed to the excessive number of police interactions with minorities are heavily skewed against minorities.

White kids have their pot confiscated and are sent on their way. White kids have a future and we don't want their "boys will be boys behaviour" to hamper their job and education prospects for the rest of their lives, just over a little weed. Young blacks and young white use marijuana at about the same rates.

Black kids get arrested for the same thing.

View attachment 348009View attachment 348009

Black people are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders in America.

Generation poverty, unemployment, underemployment, poor schools, segregation and the fact that young Black men get far harsher prison sentences for the crime committed than any other race in the country takes its toll on a population.

This has all been going on for years and still is
No, it isn’t always fair. But is it as widespread as you make it? Money talks. Black or white, if your family has money, you likely get off easier. Is it apples to apples? If someone is a repeat offender, they will probably get a harsher punishment. If someone is caught with a little weed in his pocket, he will get off easier than someone with a pound.
It really is pretty widespread and it has gone on for generations.
Thats an assumption.

There is plenty of historical evidence and I have actually lived it have you?
I'm not talking about ancient history. I am 64 today. I have lived long enough to see injustice. O am not saying it doesn't happen, but I have also seen people compare criminals unequally. A lot

Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

Doesn’t it seem counter to the free speech culture we should have here?

Why does someone with a different political view have to be an ENEMY?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.
Start a debate. Do you think it's OK for cops and vigilantes to shoot unarmed black people?
Of course not. But, facts of a case matter. Each case is more than your question and different from one another. Don’t forget, hands up don’t shoot never happened. it is now used as a theme song. Trevon Martin waited for the guy he bought was gay to confront him. It goes back and forth, sometimes we wonder why it happened but it did. It’s sad all around.

question

when you say black lives matter, do you mean?

ONLY black lives matter

or

Black lives matter TOO

the answer say a lot and makes a significant difference in how others see it

Which is it?

I don't know what other people mean when they say BLM but what I mean is;

I would appreciate it if the police would actually abide by their SWORN OATH and stop executing blacks in the streets.

DUE PROCESS!

If whites are also being executed in the streets without due process then THAT should stop, too.

"Black people are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders in America."

Once again, the same sorry refrain sung by racist whites.

There are 30 categories of crimes listed in the UCR. Murder is one category. In 2018, out of the 30 categories of crime, whites lead in 27. Whites are approximately 70 percent of the population and led in 90 percent of the crime categories. Less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the deaths in America were murders. There were a total of 8957 murders in all races in 2018. There were over 12,000 rapes by whites in 2018 alone. Blacks had less than half that with 5,376. So we have whites here arguing an apparent racist argument

And they ignore the fact that the persistent poverty and undeserving of the Black community is the cause of much of the violence

Exactly correct . It's poverty not race. Blacks are not more inclinated towards crime than whites. Poverty causes desperation . Get blacks out of Democrat ran ghettos and allow them to thrive and they are as law abiding as anyone else.

The blanket statement that "blacks commit 52% of the murders in this country " is as ignorant as anything the leftists post. The factual argument is "Less than 10% of the blacks in this country commit 52% of the murders in this country"
The issue goes far far beyond political party.

Chicago saw its deadliest day in at least 30 years last month, with 18 killings within a 24-hour period on 31 May.

The violence occurred as protests over George Floyd's death in Minneapolis also spurred rioting and looting in the Windy City.

Over the last weekend in May - a three day holiday - 85 people were shot and 24 killed, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab.

Most of the victims were black.

The dead and injured include students, parents and middle-aged workers, according to the data provided to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Odd, none of the liberal fucks and none of the Black Lives Matter cult members have made ONE MENTION OF THIS.

Black lives DO NOT MATTER to BLACK LIVES MATTER.

WAKE UP.

The same thing happens in South Africa. Black on black crime is the direct result of the systemic racism and segregation of minorities.
Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.

The answer is simply really, they dwe on't want discussion because BLM exists to turn a molehill into a mountain.

Is it a damn shame that even one American is killed due to bad behavior of police? Of course it is, but what kind of outrage is going to develop if BLM , and others, just came out and said "looking at the facts, we have 50 americans killed by bad actors in police departments in this country last year, that's 50 too many?" The answer is "not much" so instead they gin up the numbers, and scream about "systemic racism" and then squelch all reasonable debate, because the reality is BLM , and others, KNOW we have the least racist, most careful police in the world , and facts prove this, so every dissent MUST be shut down before the actual facts can enter the discussion.

You have 1000 Americans killed by police every single year, even as crime numbers are declining. 47 of the people killed by police last year were unarmed. Police officers who are fired for excessive force just get hired somewhere else. The protections for police officers using force are such that racist assholes who just want to bully blacks and shouldn't be working in policing at all, are still on the force. Chauvin had 16 excessive force violations, and had previously killed another person before he murdered George Floyd.

In the first world, the police in other nations don't kill their citizens in anywhere near the numbers that American police do. You have the highest number of people incarcerated in the first world, even as crime goes down. Their police forces are militarized, and they live in the communities where they serve.

French police killed 26 people last year. In the UK, that number was 3 - and two of them were murdering, knife wielding terrorists on London Bridge. In Canada, that number was 8. Norway, and a number of other European nations, had 0. The violence by American police is out of control. Nowhere have we seen this more than in the attacks on peaceful protestors in the marches.
Yeah... but UK nor French have the "black problem" that we have in America. They didn't have ill-thought social engineering that packed blacks in like sardines away from jobs...away from better schools...away from them.
Black people in other countries don't act like they do here. At all. None.
Also UK police don't carry guns...so...yeah...that kinda explains that don't it?
Yeah... but UK nor French have the "black problem" that we have in America.
You are exactly what you seem.
What is that "black problem?"
It's quite simple, if a "White" man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is "Racist". It really is just that simple.

What do you mean? You want to put anyone who is black in your debate? Everyone should stereotype for you and like you?

You aren't very good at this. My statement is true, more than not feel just that way.

"If a 'White' man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is 'Racist'." This is a racist statement. You follow that with "My statement is true, more than not feel just that way". While your statement is NOT true, you are correct that many (not most) people feel that way. This is proof that systemic racism is a serious problem in America.

I know that's not what you thought you were proving, but with your standard conservative pretzel logic, you manage to shoot yourself in the foot. Every. Single. Time.

It is true and you're an idiot.I've never shot myself in ay foot honey. Go peddle your "White Guilt" elsewhere.

I'm not "peddling" anything. I'm just pointing out your "truth" which you acknowledge is widely believed, is not only a fallacy, but a racist fallacy at that. Thank you for acknowledging that racism is wide spread and systemic. It's a beginning. The next step is to acknowledge that it's harming the WHOLE nation, and not just black people.

Imagine if someone stupidly said "based on the stats, we can see that blacks are just systemtically criminals" it isn't true.

Just using YOUR numbers, let's say 1000 Americans were killed by police in this country and assume that each of them was due to bad behavior by the police, and we'll even assume 100% of them were black so that we can come up with the most generous numbers to your argument.

So 5% of the black population was arrested last year. 5% proves that blacks are not systemically criminal. I'm sure you would agree. It's not like 50% of blacks are breaking the law, it's actually a very lower number. Whites are around 2.5%, Asians, around 1%. Relatively speaking all are very small numbers, and of course we'd like to see lower figures, but the reality is when you have a free society, you're going to have more criminal behavior. Not much you can do about that.

Now, let's look at the 1,000 deaths. Even if every single one of them were black, you would be talking about less than .5% of blacks arrested by cops last year were killed by those cops. if you figure the real numbers, and see that we're talking about 1,000 deaths in 11M arrests. that's less than 1/10th of percent.

So unless you are prepared to argue that 5% of blacks being arrested proves that blacks are systemic criminals there is no logical way you can reach the conclusion that .01% of arrests ending in the suspect being killed by police proves that we have systemic police brutality in this country.

And of course there is the anecdotal evidence that proves the lie. If this country was so racist, and Democrats cared as much about black and brown people as they say they do , they would NOT be encouraging the daily deluge of black and brown people who come to this country looking for safety , even at the risk of their own lives.

This is a made up bullshit argument by Democrats who know that their voters are stupid. Plain and simple.

Your entire line of reasoning based is based on a racist system of violent over policing, so ALL of the numbers used are skewed to the excessive number of police interactions with minorities are heavily skewed against minorities.

White kids have their pot confiscated and are sent on their way. White kids have a future and we don't want their "boys will be boys behaviour" to hamper their job and education prospects for the rest of their lives, just over a little weed. Young blacks and young white use marijuana at about the same rates.

Black people are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders in America.

Derp.....
No, dope. 13% don't commit murder.
99.9% of black folks don't commit murder just like 99.9% of white folks don't commit murder.
What is the black problem?
I would expect that you have no idea.
I will give a hint.... memorial day Chicago.... 70% single parent raised children, tell me again what is the number one cause of death for inner city young black males?

What is the black problem.... :rolleyes:

How can you give anyone a "hint" when you are obviously so clueless. Like all of the racist tropes conservatives parrot as to the cause of the high crime rates amonst minorities, this one blames the result of racism, as the cause of the problem.

As a result of the systemic racism and overpolicing of minorities communities during the Zero Tolerance policy of the War on Drugs, 7.7% of all black males are in state and federal prisons. Most are between the ages of 18 and 40 - the parenting years. When you put all of the young black fathers in prison for smoking pot, you have a lot of single parent families.

Since 1980, the population of young black males in state and federal prisons have tripled, mostly on non-violent drug crimes, as part of the War on Drugs. Marijuana usage between young whites and young black are routinely shown to be similar. Everybody, black and white smokes weed, and has since the 1970's. But young blacks are 4 times more likely to be charged for possession of small amounts.

View attachment 348300

Would you like to make your next bullshit racist post so we can dismantle that one too?

LOL Jesus Christ, now it's whitey's fault that blacks commit violence against other blacks too?
educate yourself on what causes violence in populations

I know exacty what causes the violence fool, hint it isn't white people.
I never said it was did I , Fuckstick?

Generation poverty, unemployment, underemployment, poor schools, segregation and the fact that young Black men get far harsher prison sentences for the crime committed than any other race in the country takes its toll on a population.

No, it isn’t always fair. But is it as widespread as you make it? Money talks. Black or white, if your family has money, you likely get off easier. Is it apples to apples? If someone is a repeat offender, they will probably get a harsher punishment. If someone is caught with a little weed in his pocket, he will get off easier than someone with a pound.
It really is pretty widespread and it has gone on for generations.
Thats an assumption.

There is plenty of historical evidence and I have actually lived it have you?
I'm not talking about ancient history. I am 64 today. I have lived long enough to see injustice. O am not saying it doesn't happen, but I have also seen people compare criminals unequally. A lot
Ancient history?

It’s so transparent.
Typical Trump assfuck,. defending racial posts.

Why do you oppose black lives matter? Why do you oppose racial equality? Why do you support police brutality? Why do you support a racist Donald Trump?

question

ONLY black lives matter

or

Black lives matter TOO

Which is it?

It's: all lives don't matter unless black lives matter.

Chicago saw its deadliest day in at least 30 years last month, with 18 killings within a 24-hour period on 31 May.

The violence occurred as protests over George Floyd's death in Minneapolis also spurred rioting and looting in the Windy City.

Over the last weekend in May - a three day holiday - 85 people were shot and 24 killed, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab.

The dead and injured include students, parents and middle-aged workers, according to the data provided to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Odd, none of the liberal fucks and none of the Black Lives Matter cult members have made ONE MENTION OF THIS.

WAKE UP.

The same thing happens in South Africa. Black on black crime is the direct result of the systemic racism and segregation of minorities.

It’s so transparent.

The answer is simply really, they dwe on't want discussion because BLM exists to turn a molehill into a mountain.

Is it a damn shame that even one American is killed due to bad behavior of police? Of course it is, but what kind of outrage is going to develop if BLM , and others, just came out and said "looking at the facts, we have 50 americans killed by bad actors in police departments in this country last year, that's 50 too many?" The answer is "not much" so instead they gin up the numbers, and scream about "systemic racism" and then squelch all reasonable debate, because the reality is BLM , and others, KNOW we have the least racist, most careful police in the world , and facts prove this, so every dissent MUST be shut down before the actual facts can enter the discussion.

You have 1000 Americans killed by police every single year, even as crime numbers are declining. 47 of the people killed by police last year were unarmed. Police officers who are fired for excessive force just get hired somewhere else. The protections for police officers using force are such that racist assholes who just want to bully blacks and shouldn't be working in policing at all, are still on the force. Chauvin had 16 excessive force violations, and had previously killed another person before he murdered George Floyd.

In the first world, the police in other nations don't kill their citizens in anywhere near the numbers that American police do. You have the highest number of people incarcerated in the first world, even as crime goes down. Their police forces are militarized, and they live in the communities where they serve.

French police killed 26 people last year. In the UK, that number was 3 - and two of them were murdering, knife wielding terrorists on London Bridge. In Canada, that number was 8. Norway, and a number of other European nations, had 0. The violence by American police is out of control. Nowhere have we seen this more than in the attacks on peaceful protestors in the marches.
Yeah... but UK nor French have the "black problem" that we have in America. They didn't have ill-thought social engineering that packed blacks in like sardines away from jobs...away from better schools...away from them.
Also UK police don't carry guns...so...yeah...that kinda explains that don't it?

Derp.....
99.9% of black folks don't commit murder just like 99.9% of white folks don't commit murder.
I will give a hint.... memorial day Chicago.... 70% single parent raised children, tell me again what is the number one cause of death for inner city young black males?

How can you give anyone a "hint" when you are obviously so clueless. Like all of the racist tropes conservatives parrot as to the cause of the high crime rates amonst minorities, this one blames the result of racism, as the cause of the problem.

As a result of the systemic racism and overpolicing of minorities communities during the Zero Tolerance policy of the War on Drugs, 7.7% of all black males are in state and federal prisons. Most are between the ages of 18 and 40 - the parenting years. When you put all of the young black fathers in prison for smoking pot, you have a lot of single parent families.

Since 1980, the population of young black males in state and federal prisons have tripled, mostly on non-violent drug crimes, as part of the War on Drugs. Marijuana usage between young whites and young black are routinely shown to be similar. Everybody, black and white smokes weed, and has since the 1970's. But young blacks are 4 times more likely to be charged for possession of small amounts.

View attachment 348300

Would you like to make your next bullshit racist post so we can dismantle that one too?

LOL Jesus Christ, now it's whitey's fault that blacks commit violence against other blacks too?

What is wrong with you people? Read what you wrote, yes you were disputing my statement that whites are not the cause of black on black violence.

It’s so transparent.

Why do you oppose black lives matter? Why do you oppose racial equality? Why do you support police brutality? Why do you support a racist Donald Trump?

What in the holy fuck does Donald Trump have to do with this topic?

Another point leftists should consider is that they have gone full little boy who cried wolf too many times.

You can't have the same exact reaction when a Michael Brown beats the shit out of a cop, tries several times to get ahold of his gun and then charges him like an enraged bull before getting shot as you do for a george floyd who clearly WAS a victim of police abuse time after fucking time and then wonder why people are just sick of hearing from you and start not giving a fuck who did what to whom. They are just sick of the reactions.

You guys do it with EVERYTHING . Maybe once in awhile if one of you idiots would opine "hey why is everyone on the left tearing Trump up over this? It's not a big deal" then the rest of us wouldn't feel compelled to ignore your asses when you actually do have a legit complaint.

And we won't even mention the fact that each and every one of you retards have been ignoring police state abuse for years because TRUMP!!!!! Oops, I guess I brought it up after all.

I personalty could never stomach the level of dishonesty it takes to be a leftist these days.
It's only crying wolf when there is no video evidence.

How does the Michael Brown event have anything to do with the George Floyd event? You seem to acknowledge there is a difference

Most people know there is a difference which is why the killing of George Floyd garnered the support it has where there was really only a local response to Brown's killing because people could see the difference in the two cases

LOL okay I guess I dreamed all the "protesting" around the country due to Brown. The same idiots in Congress who are now kneeling while wearing Kunta Kinte clothes weren't out chanting "hands up don't shoot" I imagined all that.

How dumb.

It was nowhere near what the Floyd protests have been.

How dumb to think they are the same

What's dumb is not being to just say "yeah fair point, once in awhile liberals should just say "hey that was justified"

Moron.

When you make a fair point, we will say that, but so far you've come waltzing into this forum thinking that you're announcing your presence with authority, when all you've done is convince us you're an arrogant fuck boy who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Michael Brown was an unarmed man who police claim "threatened them". The cop was armed, wearing a bullet proof vest, and the officer's story in completed contradicted by what Brown's friend said. The cop grabbed Brown by the head and pulled his head into the car. Brown's friend said that the cop shot Brown 6 times after Brown surrendered with his hands up.

As always, your account gibes with what the cop said and there is no video.

You said Brown was trying to take the cop's gun, but he didn't get the gun, at all. The officer was never in danger from him. Are you seriously suggesting that shooting a man 6 times, who is standing with his hands in the air, isn't an execution? And then consider that the crime that Brown was being arrested for was stealing a chocolate bar. How much force should be used in arrests for such petty crimes? The death penalty seems excessive.

How is it that police in the rest of the first world, manage to keep their cities safe and maintain order, without killing the people they're supposed to be "serving and protecting". Toronto is a city that is 45% white and 55% racial minorities. Toronto police killed no one last year.

I generally find out who people are before I start calliing them "ignorant" or "stupid".

The two countries in the world who have practiced segregation, apartheid, and the systematic subjugation of the black population have two highest rates of black on black crime and murder. Quelle surprise.

Crime and violence are a by-product of poverty and discrimination, not race. You don't have these sky high rates of black on black crime and violence in countries without systemic segregation and discrimmination. The USA has a higher rate of murder than many black African countries. including Kenya, Angola, Rawanda and Somolia.

Every one of your bullshit racist conservative memes that say that blacks are dumber, lazier, and less responsible than white people can be demonstrated to be white privilege propaganda, that gullible fools like you eat up with a fork and spoon while enjoying your white privilege.

Some folks make excuses for why something can't be done and others just do it.

Yeah some poor Black kid can just snap his fingers and make the school he has to attend better or can just wish that his father wasn't waiting 3 years in prison for a trial because he was denied bail for petty drug possession where any white dude would have got bail or had the charges dropped.

That is systemic racism.

Who controls schools? Oh that's right the same people who control the justice system. LIBERALS

How dumb do you have to be to not see that?

Not nearly as dumb as you have to be to believe this bullshit. You'd do well to take a course in history and fact checking before posting. People like me have been dismantling those lies since you were wearing diapers.

The police union has NEVER supported the Democratic Party - not since Nixon ran for office. The police union has barely tolerated Democratic Administrations period. They have used Reagan era justice reforms to hammer the black communities and rely on generations of Republican administraitons to provide them with military hardware, and every increasing resources, even as crime rates continue to drop. Republicans have also been good at defending police from accountability, and helped protect the "bad apples".

Who controls the schools? The State governments, most of which have been Republican controlled since Reagan, control the schools. They establish the state cirriculum and testing, as well as controlling which text books are to be used to teach the syllabus.

The right fuels all of these lies about public schools, because they don't want to be taxed to educate the children of minorities. Charter and "Christian" Schools, being private institutions, are free to discrimminate on the basis of race. Republicans are diverting tax dollars by way of "vouchera" to these schools, which masquerade segregation as "freedom of religion" and "choice".

There are numerous middle class and wealthy neighbourhoods within low income urban areas who have actually incorporated as mini-towns within these cities, in order to ensure that their property tax dollars are ONLY spent on their white children, and not on multiracial schools within their cities.

The Justice System is controlled by the Federal government, and is the least liberal department in the Federal government. All of the people who investigated Donald Trump were Republicans: Comey, McCabe, Mueller, Rosenstein. Theyre all Republicans. As are most of the judges appointed in the last 40 years.

Even your insult game is weak. I would engage you in a battle of wits but I consider it unsporting to do battle with someone who is completely unarmed.
Preach!

She's already been beaten into submission. She is as stupid as you are.
She beat the hell out of your illiterate right wing ass.

Son I ran her off as we do all of the time. the second you challenge her and throw out some sources she runs and hides.

Every time.

You ran no one off fool. There's little point in responding to posts which are little more than "I know you are but what am I". If you're not capable of defending the twaddle you throw out there with anything other than insults, I've already won the debate.

Where did you "throw out any sources"? Have you ever used a source that passed a fact check?

Last but certainly not least. Not EVERYONE here is a paid poster. Some of us are real people with family, friends and happy productive lives. Contary to the conservative mantra that liberals are all hiding under our beds from covid, in reality, we're adjusting to the new normal, and living our lives and maintaining our connections in new ways. Some things take a lot longer than they used to.

Yesterday, a woman I have been friends with for more than 20 years passed away. Celebrating her life and legacy among our mutual friends seem like a much better use of my time than exchanging insults with an intellectually changed troll who has already had his ass handed to him on a plate.

As I said, you debate like you're mentally ill, which you are.

Michael Brown's DNA was found on officer's gun, multiple witnesses testified that he charged Brown. The officer was beat up.

As for how many rounds were fired, LEO are trained to fire until the threat is neutralized. The Joe Biden "shoot them in the leg" is absolute bullshit, cops are taught to aim for center mass for a good reason.

And this is exactly what I was talking about , leftist dumbshits such as yourself conflate good shoots like that with cases like in Minneapolis and then act bewildered when conservatives just shake their heads and walk away.

Once in awhile, just once in awhile you might consider having some damn integrity and just saying "look the cop was right in this instance....."

Brown was shot down in the streets. It was police brutality, pure and simple. The "witnesses" you refer to are the police officers who covered for the execution. Everything they said was disputed by the bystanders who were there.

DNA found on the gun likely came from the police officer's hands when he grabbed Brown by the head and pulled him into the police cruiser, and struggled with him. Regardless of how it got there, Brown never had possession of the officer's gun and was unarmed during the whole encounter.

Shooting a citizen until you kill them is piss poor training in domestic policing. Police should not be responding to minor property crimes, or mental health issues, with deadly force. EVER. Much less shooting to kill over a stolen candy bar.

That you can't or won't see that, shows what how totally brainwashed and racist you really are. As well as lacking in humanity or decency.

Not according to Holder twit.

Justice Department finds that Ferguson officer did not violate Michael Brown's rights

Another point leftists should consider is that they have gone full little boy who cried wolf too many times.

You can't have the same exact reaction when a Michael Brown beats the shit out of a cop, tries several times to get ahold of his gun and then charges him like an enraged bull before getting shot as you do for a george floyd who clearly WAS a victim of police abuse time after fucking time and then wonder why people are just sick of hearing from you and start not giving a fuck who did what to whom. They are just sick of the reactions.

You guys do it with EVERYTHING . Maybe once in awhile if one of you idiots would opine "hey why is everyone on the left tearing Trump up over this? It's not a big deal" then the rest of us wouldn't feel compelled to ignore your asses when you actually do have a legit complaint.

And we won't even mention the fact that each and every one of you retards have been ignoring police state abuse for years because TRUMP!!!!! Oops, I guess I brought it up after all.

I personalty could never stomach the level of dishonesty it takes to be a leftist these days.
It's only crying wolf when there is no video evidence.

How does the Michael Brown event have anything to do with the George Floyd event? You seem to acknowledge there is a difference

Most people know there is a difference which is why the killing of George Floyd garnered the support it has where there was really only a local response to Brown's killing because people could see the difference in the two cases

LOL okay I guess I dreamed all the "protesting" around the country due to Brown. The same idiots in Congress who are now kneeling while wearing Kunta Kinte clothes weren't out chanting "hands up don't shoot" I imagined all that.

How dumb.

It was nowhere near what the Floyd protests have been.

How dumb to think they are the same

What's dumb is not being to just say "yeah fair point, once in awhile liberals should just say "hey that was justified"

Moron.

When you make a fair point, we will say that, but so far you've come waltzing into this forum thinking that you're announcing your presence with authority, when all you've done is convince us you're an arrogant fuck boy who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Michael Brown was an unarmed man who police claim "threatened them". The cop was armed, wearing a bullet proof vest, and the officer's story in completed contradicted by what Brown's friend said. The cop grabbed Brown by the head and pulled his head into the car. Brown's friend said that the cop shot Brown 6 times after Brown surrendered with his hands up.

As always, your account gibes with what the cop said and there is no video.

You said Brown was trying to take the cop's gun, but he didn't get the gun, at all. The officer was never in danger from him. Are you seriously suggesting that shooting a man 6 times, who is standing with his hands in the air, isn't an execution? And then consider that the crime that Brown was being arrested for was stealing a chocolate bar. How much force should be used in arrests for such petty crimes? The death penalty seems excessive.

How is it that police in the rest of the first world, manage to keep their cities safe and maintain order, without killing the people they're supposed to be "serving and protecting". Toronto is a city that is 45% white and 55% racial minorities. Toronto police killed no one last year.

I generally find out who people are before I start calliing them "ignorant" or "stupid".

The two countries in the world who have practiced segregation, apartheid, and the systematic subjugation of the black population have two highest rates of black on black crime and murder. Quelle surprise.

Crime and violence are a by-product of poverty and discrimination, not race. You don't have these sky high rates of black on black crime and violence in countries without systemic segregation and discrimmination. The USA has a higher rate of murder than many black African countries. including Kenya, Angola, Rawanda and Somolia.

Every one of your bullshit racist conservative memes that say that blacks are dumber, lazier, and less responsible than white people can be demonstrated to be white privilege propaganda, that gullible fools like you eat up with a fork and spoon while enjoying your white privilege.

Some folks make excuses for why something can't be done and others just do it.

Yeah some poor Black kid can just snap his fingers and make the school he has to attend better or can just wish that his father wasn't waiting 3 years in prison for a trial because he was denied bail for petty drug possession where any white dude would have got bail or had the charges dropped.

That is systemic racism.

Who controls schools? Oh that's right the same people who control the justice system. LIBERALS

How dumb do you have to be to not see that?

Not nearly as dumb as you have to be to believe this bullshit. You'd do well to take a course in history and fact checking before posting. People like me have been dismantling those lies since you were wearing diapers.

The police union has NEVER supported the Democratic Party - not since Nixon ran for office. The police union has barely tolerated Democratic Administrations period. They have used Reagan era justice reforms to hammer the black communities and rely on generations of Republican administraitons to provide them with military hardware, and every increasing resources, even as crime rates continue to drop. Republicans have also been good at defending police from accountability, and helped protect the "bad apples".

Who controls the schools? The State governments, most of which have been Republican controlled since Reagan, control the schools. They establish the state cirriculum and testing, as well as controlling which text books are to be used to teach the syllabus.

The right fuels all of these lies about public schools, because they don't want to be taxed to educate the children of minorities. Charter and "Christian" Schools, being private institutions, are free to discrimminate on the basis of race. Republicans are diverting tax dollars by way of "vouchera" to these schools, which masquerade segregation as "freedom of religion" and "choice".

There are numerous middle class and wealthy neighbourhoods within low income urban areas who have actually incorporated as mini-towns within these cities, in order to ensure that their property tax dollars are ONLY spent on their white children, and not on multiracial schools within their cities.

The Justice System is controlled by the Federal government, and is the least liberal department in the Federal government. All of the people who investigated Donald Trump were Republicans: Comey, McCabe, Mueller, Rosenstein. Theyre all Republicans. As are most of the judges appointed in the last 40 years.

Even your insult game is weak. I would engage you in a battle of wits but I consider it unsporting to do battle with someone who is completely unarmed.
Preach!

She's already been beaten into submission. She is as stupid as you are.
She beat the hell out of your illiterate right wing ass.

Son I ran her off as we do all of the time. the second you challenge her and throw out some sources she runs and hides.

Every time.

You ran no one off fool. There's little point in responding to posts which are little more than "I know you are but what am I". If you're not capable of defending the twaddle you throw out there with anything other than insults, I've already won the debate.

Where did you "throw out any sources"? Have you ever used a source that passed a fact check?

Last but certainly not least. Not EVERYONE here is a paid poster. Some of us are real people with family, friends and happy productive lives. Contary to the conservative mantra that liberals are all hiding under our beds from covid, in reality, we're adjusting to the new normal, and living our lives and maintaining our connections in new ways. Some things take a lot longer than they used to.

Yesterday, a woman I have been friends with for more than 20 years passed away. Celebrating her life and legacy among our mutual friends seem like a much better use of my time than exchanging insults with an intellectually changed troll who has already had his ass handed to him on a plate.

As I said, you debate like you're mentally ill, which you are.

Michael Brown's DNA was found on officer's gun, multiple witnesses testified that he charged Brown. The officer was beat up.

As for how many rounds were fired, LEO are trained to fire until the threat is neutralized. The Joe Biden "shoot them in the leg" is absolute bullshit, cops are taught to aim for center mass for a good reason.

And this is exactly what I was talking about , leftist dumbshits such as yourself conflate good shoots like that with cases like in Minneapolis and then act bewildered when conservatives just shake their heads and walk away.

Once in awhile, just once in awhile you might consider having some damn integrity and just saying "look the cop was right in this instance....."

Brown was shot down in the streets. It was police brutality, pure and simple. The "witnesses" you refer to are the police officers who covered for the execution. Everything they said was disputed by the bystanders who were there.

DNA found on the gun likely came from the police officer's hands when he grabbed Brown by the head and pulled him into the police cruiser, and struggled with him. Regardless of how it got there, Brown never had possession of the officer's gun and was unarmed during the whole encounter.

Shooting a citizen until you kill them is piss poor training in domestic policing. Police should not be responding to minor property crimes, or mental health issues, with deadly force. EVER. Much less shooting to kill over a stolen candy bar.

That you can't or won't see that, shows what how totally brainwashed and racist you really are. As well as lacking in humanity or decency.

You are truly a horrid human being.

WAKE UP.

It’s so transparent.

Derp.....

View attachment 348300

READ:.... whitey is the fault of everything. Black people can never do anything wrong...cause...whitey did it.
:lol:

"Black people are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders in America."

Once again, the same sorry refrain sung by racist whites.

There are 30 categories of crimes listed in the UCR. Murder is one category. In 2018, out of the 30 categories of crime, whites lead in 27. Whites are approximately 70 percent of the population and led in 90 percent of the crime categories. Less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the deaths in America were murders. There were a total of 8957 murders in all races in 2018. There were over 12,000 rapes by whites in 2018 alone. Blacks had less than half that with 5,376. So we have whites here arguing an apparent racist argument

And they ignore the fact that the persistent poverty and underserving of the Black community is the cause of much of the violence

and whose fault is the persistent poverty?

could it possibly be a welfare system that encourages dependency and discourages self responsibility?

could it be a democrat party that needs a subservient base of dependent voters?

try to actually give it some thought before answering.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCIIIIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown was a thug who earned what he got.

"An 86-page report released Wednesday found that physical evidence and “credible” witnesses supported Wilson’s version of an event that drew international attention and triggered repeated protests that included looting and arson in Ferguson, Dellwood, St. Louis and elsewhere.

In a speech in Washington, Attorney General Eric Holder concluded, “Michael Brown’s death, though a tragedy, did not involve prosecutable conduct on the part of Officer Wilson.” Holder said that the decision “represents the sound, considered and independent judgment of the expert career prosecutors,” and that he concurred."

BLM is a ultra violent racist hate group.
They murdered 5 Dallas Police Officers.
BLM should not be making decisions for mainstream society.
The Press didn't care about their deaths.
dallas-police-shootingasdadadfadfaderergdgfhfyh.jpg

question

ONLY black lives matter

or

Black lives matter TOO

Which is it?
You are an ignorant ass to not understand this by now.

It’s so transparent.

I oppose black lives matter because they exist to perpetuate the lie that a vast majority of Americans believe otherwise.

This case is a PERFECT example of that. Nearly everyone agrees that this cop is a douche and he murdered that guy. There is no evidence of systemic approval of this guy or his actions. If they hung him on the courthouse steps tomorrow I doubt many would object. Yet here is BLM out protesting and looting and destroying, and killing people by the way because "black lives matter" of course they fucking do, that's why the cops involved have been charged with crimes. Does BLM just want summary executions?

Then on the flip side you have the other case we are talking about in this thread Michael Brown caused his own death, yet BLM and idiots like dragonlady can't just own that, no they have to LIE .

I object to dishonest discourse, BLM exists to spread dishonest discourse, thus I opposes BLM. It has absolutely no bearing on my belief that every life including back lives, matter.

WAKE UP.

It’s so transparent.

Derp.....

View attachment 348300

What is wrong with you people? Read what you wrote, yes you were disputing my statement that whites are not the cause of black on black violence.

Tell you what ,Fuckstick, why don't you find anywhere in any of my posts where I said Whites are the cause of violence in the Black community and quote it.

It’s so transparent.
So, youre going to explain to them why their lives dont matter?

No, they need to explain why only select black lives matter. They lose their shit if you respond “All Lives Matter” but if you watch how BLM reacts to George Floyd’s tragic death yet ignore David Dorn’s tragic death, it is very clear that only black lives that fit an agenda matter.

Oddly no one calls out the "Breast cancer awareness" folks for not spending time on colon cancer.

Forum List

Back