Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

I can certainly tell what cruelty is.

What's sad is you need some god to tell you what it is.

And thinking that your god will think less of you for not killing animals is what's sad.
Cruelty to animals is the least of our cruelty problems.

How many vegans actually do this?
Lots.

You seem to think that there is no information readily available on how to design a healthy whole food plant based diet.

I use nutritional yeast every day. It has a very good savory flavor that compliment just about anything you cook

I eat mushrooms almost every day too

I can certainly tell what cruelty is.

What's sad is you need some god to tell you what it is.

And thinking that your god will think less of you for not killing animals is what's sad.
Living by God's word has worked well for me.

Lots.

You seem to think that there is no information readily available on how to design a healthy whole food plant based diet.

I use nutritional yeast every day. It has a very good savory flavor that compliment just about anything you cook

I eat mushrooms almost every day too
B12 is added to nutritional yeast, it doesn't occur naturally.

America's relatively unhealthy population is largely due to obesity. Now make the connection to eating too much meat.

Is it possible for the extreme right to just leave out the hate, scorn, and racism, and stick to the facts?
I know several healthy vegetarians. Markus Rothkranz for instance.
However it's worth saying that such healthy vegetarians usually have degrees in nutrition. It is very important to find all the amino acids. To get them all from the plants take a considerable effort and a great deal of knowledge.

B12 is added to nutritional yeast, it doesn't occur naturally.
SO what?

The B12 used is produced exactly the same way it is in nature.

You seem pretty selective on what you consider "unnatural"

Feeding cows grain is "Unnatural"

Pumping cows full of antibiotics and steroids is "unnatural"

Humans drinking cow milk is "unnatural"

But you give all those things a pass and have this seemingly insurmountable problem with using bacteria to produce B12 which is EXACLTY the way it is formed in the soil.

Forum List

Back