Why doesn't Obama use $400B in unspent Stimulus for Gulf?

I have a BS in Finance.

I'm not the one mentioning "Shame" "GED" and "Dad" now am I?

LOL college educated and still hanging onto Mommies religion. that's funny you tea bagger

They allow a lot here, but families are off limits. Mom is a Roman Catholic, thanks for asking.

Maybe you'll tell us about Dad and his GED.

LOFL, you have a BS in finance but are asking why he doesn't use appropriated money to use in the oil spill. WOW JUST WOW
NOT ALL TEA BAG MORONS ARE GED'S GAYLORD HAS A BS IN FINANCE

LOL college educated and still hanging onto Mommies religion. that's funny you tea bagger

They allow a lot here, but families are off limits. Mom is a Roman Catholic, thanks for asking.

LOFL, you have a BS in finance but are asking why he doesn't use appropriated money to use in the oil spill. WOW JUST WOW

Isn't rebuilding the Gulf a "Shovel Ready" project?

NO it's not. But yes plenty gov money will be used. Let me guess you'll be crying about it then right.

Even if it were, why do you want US taxpayers to pay for BP's fuck up? Do you hate all things non-corporate?

NO it's not. But yes plenty gov money will be used. Let me guess you'll be crying about it then right.

It's Not?

It's not a place that's ready for immediate capital influx? It's not ready for local businesses to get Stimulus funds?

I guess you and Obama would rather fund bicycle paths in North Dakota.

Even if it were, why do you want US taxpayers to pay for BP's fuck up? Do you hate all things non-corporate?

BP didn't appropriate over $800 Billion of US Taxpayer money to "Stimulate the economy"

Obama has $400 Billion that he'd rather use for political ads and get out the vote efforts in the key swing states (out of the 57 total states)

Why isn't the Gulf qualified for Stimulus?

BP didn't appropriate over $800 Billion of US Taxpayer money to "Stimulate the economy"

Obama has $400 Billion that he'd rather use for political ads and get out the vote efforts in the key swing states (out of the 57 total states)

Have you ever read the stimulus package and what's in it.

And I'll gladly take gov $, to fund what ever the fucking reckless Brits don't fix after we skull drag those assholes.

Have you ever read the stimulus package and what's in it.

And I'll gladly take gov $, to fund what ever the fucking reckless Brits don't fix after we skull drag those assholes.

How much of an effort would it take for Obama and Congress to fast track Gulf projects for Stimulus funds?

Do you want to know why? John McCain carried Louisiana by 18.6%.

That's why you dumb fucks are at the back of the bus.

Last edited:

They WERE qualified. Unfortunately, Piyush Jindal, in his infinite wisdom chose not to take any of the stimulus dollars. Or is your memory REALLY that short?

Jindal Refuses Stimulus Money for Jobless - CNN iReport

They WERE qualified. Unfortunately, Piyush Jindal, in his infinite wisdom chose not to take any of the stimulus dollars. Or is your memory REALLY that short?

Nothings changed since then, right?

there's a lot of racist white trash here like you frank that's why

Because of my sig lines? Have one of the grown up read them to you, the quotes are from LBJ, that's short for Lyndon Baines Johnson. He was a President of the USA you banjo-strumming, tourist-fucking Deliverance inbred.

Last edited:

Because of my sig lines? Have one of the grown up read them to you, the quotes are from LBJ, that's short for Lyndon Baines Johnson. He was a President of the USA you banjo-strumming, tourist-fucking Deliverance inbred.

don't flatter yourself moron, I don't respect you enough to read what quotes you have in your sig:cuckoo:

don't flatter yourself moron, I don't respect you enough to read what quotes you have in your sig:cuckoo:

You've been calling me a racist since you got off of the toilet on your front porch and started posting here you toothless halfwit and if it's not because you fundamentally misunderstood my signature lines, please tell me what it might have been?

You've been calling me a racist since you got off of the toilet on your front porch and started posting here you toothless halfwit and if it's not because you fundamentally misunderstood my signature lines, please tell me what it might have been?

I was fucking your slutty wife, I wasn't on the toilet.

I Googled "Mrs. Topspin" and found what she got her MBA in

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTUV5mKypY]YouTube - Woman Wins Annual Hog Calling Contest[/ame]

EVERYTHING has changed since then. NOW, Piyush Jindal thinks the Federal Government SHOULD interfere with local budgets. Flip-flop much, Piyush?

EVERYTHING has changed since then. NOW, Piyush Jindal thinks the Federal Government SHOULD interfere with local budgets. Flip-flop much, Piyush?

Jindal should have called up the Louisiana Navy and Louisiana Army Core of Engineers and the Louisiana Coast Guard, amiright?

I Googled "Mrs. Topspin" and found what she got her MBA in

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTUV5mKypY]YouTube - Woman Wins Annual Hog Calling Contest[/ame]

wow bang a guy's wife and he goes all nutso:cuckoo:

Jindal should have called up the Louisiana Navy and Louisiana Army Core of Engineers and the Louisiana Coast Guard, amiright?

Since Piyush didn't want the Fed messing in his state, that is PRECISELY what that little fucker should have done.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back