*Why Doesn't Texas, Pull Biden Off Our Ballot?*

There are still checkpoints, border guards, processing and and deportations so I don’t see how you can come even close to making a case against him in court. But give it a shot and explain what your legal argument would be to remove him from the ballot. What law or statute would you use?
Sorry bout that,

1. Like I said, I will use the Pre-Amble.
2. What comes before the constitution.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The idiocy of the left to remove Trump are chidish Dem temper Tantrums.

Here is your parade.

You and others on the right are being childish and ridiculous.

Trump is not being disqualified and removed from ballots for subjective, partisan reasons; he’s being disqualified because he engaged in treasonous insurrection.

Removing President Biden from a state’s ballot is motivated by ridiculous, childish, partisan reasons.

There are still checkpoints, border guards, processing and and deportations so I don’t see how you can come even close to making a case against him in court. But give it a shot and explain what your legal argument would be to remove him from the ballot. What law or statute would you use?
Yes the border patrol is processing the illegals now. Instead of enforcing the border. Which is their job.

Most of us consider stealing a presidential election a crime against America.
This is just another tedious manifestation of ‘Trump the victim’; the ridiculous, baseless lie that everyone’s ‘out to get Trump.’

It was Trump who engaged in treasonous insurrection; Trump has only himself to blame for being disqualified.

Sorry bout that,

1. So just because a child could beat Biden, we avoid doing anything?
2. Oh gosh, you really don't know about how this works, forget it.
3. Greg Abbott if you don't do something you're just scared.
4. For the, love of G-D, do something!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You can't because it is unconstitutional. It would be struck down just like Trump's removal will be struck down.

You can't because it is unconstitutional. It would be struck down just like Trump's removal will be struck down.
Why would trump's removal be struck down?

Don't repeat yourself. Be specific.

You will be the first one to meet this challenge. Show us you have more sack and brains than the other cultists do.

Trump is not being disqualified and removed from ballots for subjective, partisan reasons; he’s being disqualified because he engaged in treasonous insurrection.

Removing President Biden from a state’s ballot is motivated by ridiculous, childish, partisan reasons.
What Fucking Insurrection?

This is just another tedious manifestation of ‘Trump the victim’; the ridiculous, baseless lie that everyone’s ‘out to get Trump.’

It was Trump who engaged in treasonous insurrection; Trump has only himself to blame for being disqualified.
What fucking Insurrection

Here is your party now.

What Fucking Insurrection?
You and your fellow rightwing nitwits are having a childish melt-down because Trump is being removed from state ballots in accordance with the Constitution.

And like petulant little children you want the same thing done to President Biden for no valid, legitimate, Constitutional reason – ‘just because.’

You and your fellow rightwing nitwits are having a childish melt-down because Trump is being removed from state ballots in accordance with the Constitution.

And like petulant little children you want the same thing done to President Biden for no valid, legitimate, Constitutional reason – ‘just because.’
Show me the conviction or STFU

In cult fantasyland. Not in reality. Sorry.
Sorry bout that,

1. Worried.
2. My "I'm Worried" detector just went off with a buzz.
3. Yes, you are worried, and should be, cause I'm coming to clean house on you Democrats!!!!
4. Its what "We The People Do."
5. We worry you ,mother fucks!!!!
6. Have you shit a brick yet, you should of!!!!!
7. Nancy gift wrapped Jan. 6Th, after she orchestrated it, and said its, TRUMPS INSURRECTION, when it was not, but like all these scenarios, the media has made you believe it, false, they fucked the pooch on it, and Trump will get exonerated, (not guilty).
8. Then he will sue the media and Nancy.
9. Trump is patient, and will have his day in court, and you motherfuckers will pay.
10. Youtube has all the programing and false media shows, might as well call if the (Youtube Trials.) Its going to take a while to shake out this whole story, and for Trump, to collect money, from all the guilty parties.
11. He will end up owning, all the Networks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

And removing Trump wasn't ? No conviction for insurrection, yet you all went there because it's your last gasp at railroading Trump.

The answer to the thread headline question is simple.

Normal people don’t seek to emulate the irrational and dishonest methodology of the Democraps.

Besides: it seems clear that pretty soon the SCOTUS will render a decision negating the nefarious effort of the Colorado Supreme Court (majority) and the even dumber unilateral action of the Maine Secretary of State.

Forum List

Back