*Why Doesn't Texas, Pull Biden Off Our Ballot?*

Wow.....did you come up with that all on you own. I am impressed.....that you have not been committed to some sanitorium for the terminally asinine.

Really, it's not even about hurt your feelings, dumbass. They can just pull him off and apparently (according to you cucks) there isn't anything anyone can do about it.
I believe you've misunderstood my post.

Where in the Constitution does it speak of a right to be on a state ballot?
The Constitution lays out a structure in which the country is supposed to follow for it's governance or governing body to function on, but many amendments and changes have been made since it's inception, and once again we have a free for all these day's it seems, because as it is being violated and ignored more and more, we now see why it should be held up for it's most stable content in order for it to once again prevail against evil forces at play.. We must hold on too the content that should never be touched or amended in which if tampered with would allow the foolery that we are seeing today to get stronger and stronger. R-v-W being pushed back from it's original ruling is just another visiting of our constitution because something was getting out of line, and it was something that was abusive to human beings that even existed inside of a woman's womb.

In the days of old, nations with land borders as in the middle east, well they fought across those borders against nations in order to someday overthrow them, and we being of such a large nation/continent, well it is that we have multiple states/little countries within a larger country that are divided by borders, but are supposed to be respected and United.... We have a constitution that governs the nation/continent from a Centralized power location in DC. It is supposed to represent the good Spirit of old and new, but only if these spirits do no harm to said nation/continent and it's unity.

As this constitution is being broken down, we have seen states rising up in a bid to either protect themselves or to join in on the breaking of the constitution in order to free themselves from it for this new divide and conquer purpose or strategy in play.

If enough of these states join together in a task to do just that, then they become larger in territory and power in which may actually alter the old borders for cultural and spiritual reasons that become united and intent on attacking the old order by trying to usher in a new order in this way. Obama was the shot across the bow when he took power making the statement that - "on this day the United States will be fundamentally transformed and changed".

This is no different than what goes on in the middle east where factions rise up, and begin to unite against one another by way of unified ideologies that eventually lead to actual physical changes in the lay of the lands due to these new unified ideologies and cultural mindsets.

We saw the worst of this from 1863 to 1865, but during that time the Republic was protected and restored with some changes made for the better without changing it all.

This red and blue state thing is yet another attempt in the separation of the country along ideological and cultural lines. The ingredients are far different, and the right and wrongs are once again in play, so let's see where it all goes from here.

Last edited:

Video Shows Migrants Thanking Joe Biden for Support Before

A group of migrants extended a message of gratitude to President Joe Biden at the same time they were apprehended by border authorities. "Thank you for supporting us," the …

Illegal Alien Praises Joe Biden after Crossing Border: 'I Love You ...

Melugin also came across an illegal who was profuse in his praise for Joe Biden for making it possible for countless millions to cross U.S. borders with impunity. “I love you, Joe

‘I love you Joe Biden’: Illegal immigrant thanks POTUS after …

One thing is certain, the illegal immigrants know who to thank for their good fortune: “I love you Joe Biden, thank you for everything, Joe Biden!” I talked to two African men who...

immigrationdemsrracisttrdytfugjk.jpg

immigration democrats are  racist trdhfgjlhklhlj.jpg

immigrationracistjhdkjahkdh.jpg

immigrationillegalaliencrisiskjdhakdhakdha.jpg

immigratiocrimesdemsarecriminals.jpg

immigrationgfgnfngdngd.jpg

immigratiojhvjjjjy.jpg

Video Shows Migrants Thanking Joe Biden for Support Before

A group of migrants extended a message of gratitude to President Joe Biden at the same time they were apprehended by border authorities. "Thank you for supporting us," the …

Illegal Alien Praises Joe Biden after Crossing Border: 'I Love You ...

Melugin also came across an illegal who was profuse in his praise for Joe Biden for making it possible for countless millions to cross U.S. borders with impunity. “I love you, Joe

‘I love you Joe Biden’: Illegal immigrant thanks POTUS after …

One thing is certain, the illegal immigrants know who to thank for their good fortune: “I love you Joe Biden, thank you for everything, Joe Biden!” I talked to two African men who...

View attachment 881289

View attachment 881290

View attachment 881291

View attachment 881292

View attachment 881293

View attachment 881294

View attachment 881295
These are the destabilizing things that should bring our leader's (be they past or present), before a tribunal that charges them with treason, otherwise if they engaged in such things that worked to destabilize this nation for personal power and gain. Biden and Obama might actually be at the top of the list. An investigation could actually be warranted due to the results found in what we are seeing now.

In other new...China had added Joe to 5 more of its provinces for the 2024 general election. They want to make sure.

Record number of illegals crossing our border and Biden told them to surge our border. He should go to jail for that alone.
It’s fun to lie on message boards but that’s why it just stays as bluster and isn’t even tried to be used in court

Sorry bout that,

1. Having destroyed this country with immigration.
2. Who every gets elected, has one hell, of a mess to, deal with.
3. How bad does, Biden need to be as, President, before they act?
4. Greg Abbott, you need to wake the hell up, and smell the coffee.
5. You've done good, but your not showing up on this, scared.
5. (a) President Biden, is mean, and he might think, bad things.
6. Do something!

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas
Love this idea!

Texas no legal grounds to remove Biden

Biden, however, is being advised to remove Trump as a candidate because he is immune via his office.

They are here for life liberty and the pursuit of happiness like you just cited. What you didn’t cite was anything that states Biden to be disqualified from running for office
Sorry bout that,

1. So the people who come here illegally, are more American, then those already American citizens?
2. You must be just about the stupidest person, who can make it to the keyboards, of a computer.
3. Take a few days off, pick up a new hobby, you suck at this.
4. Maybe needle point.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Americans hate liars, stop lying.
2. No one care about you, or your opinions.
3. Just fuck off now, spinning on a fork!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Americans hate liars, stop lying.
2. No one care about you, or your opinions.
3. Just fuck off now, spinning on a fork!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You done trying to debate the topic. Boiled down to insults and childish games

Sorry bout that,

1. Another shallow poster, making no points.
2. You can fall back, now, and fuck off dude!!!!
3. Another pivot guy for Biden, in his circle jerk.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why do you wallow in ignorance?

Sorry bout that,

1. Having destroyed this country with immigration.
2. Who every gets elected, has one hell, of a mess to, deal with.
3. How bad does, Biden need to be as, President, before they act?
4. Greg Abbott, you need to wake the hell up, and smell the coffee.
5. You've done good, but your not showing up on this, scared.
5. (a) President Biden, is mean, and he might think, bad things.
6. Do something!

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas
You are no Texan so FUCK YOU.

Forum List

Back