*Why Doesn't Texas, Pull Biden Off Our Ballot?*

Decades of manipulation. Talk radio, then Fox, then the internet.

I don't think he understands the rule that the states have leveraged here.
Who cares what people think?

There is no opposition party so the DNC has nothing to fear.

No, it’s not unconstitutional at all. You don’t seem to know a thing about the constitution. Can you cite the actual words of the constitution that deemed him unqualified?

Here comes the dodge
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure, easy enough, just read whats written at first.
2. Constitution Pre-Amble. "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
3. What part of that do you not understand?
4. All those deaths perpetrated by the illegals are a right to life and liberty, pursuit of happiness, that they have denied Americans.
5. Why are they here?, ~~Biden.
6. I know this is hard for you, cause you just can't believe I'm right, read it and weep moron!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure, easy enough, just read whats written at first.
2. Constitution Pre-Amble. "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
3. What part of that do you not understand?
4. All those deaths perpetrated by the illegals are a right to life and liberty, pursuit of happiness, that they have denied Americans.
5. Why are they here?, ~~Biden.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
They are here for life liberty and the pursuit of happiness like you just cited. What you didn’t cite was anything that states Biden to be disqualified from running for office

Sorry bout that,

1. Its not justified Americans are mudered.
2. No justice for the innocent.
3. And all the while they keep coming to kill you.
4. Common Defense.
5. Seeing my fellow Americans slaughtered isn't instilling tranquillity in me, sorry, makes my blood boil.
6. There wont be any posterity to provide tranquility for, they will all be murdered.
7. Your of latin decent, just go away, this isn't your argument, you are showing your evil nature.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
His is a valid point. An extremely valid point.
If you think his point is relevant then you're just as retarded as he.
This is Creepy Joe Biden's geriatric zombie mentality. You don't have a legitimate point or intelligent retort so "You're retarded!" is your only response.
Biden’s border policy does not make him responsible for murder ..
Who said that it does? The voices in your head?
The idiot pills y’all take are strong this year
Oh! What a repertoire of discussion you've amassed!
1). "retard!"
2). "idiot pills!"

You poor child. :itsok:

Sorry bout that,

1. Its not justified Americans are mudered.
2. No justice for the innocent.
3. And all the while they keep coming to kill you.
4. Common Defense.
5. Seeing my fellow Americans slaughtered isn't instilling tranquillity in me, sorry, makes my blood boil.
6. There wont be any posterity to provide tranquility for, they will all be murdered.
7. Your of latin decent, just go away, this isn't your argument, you are showing your evil nature.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Not one constitutional argument that disqualifies him from running for president.
FAIL

This is Creepy Joe Biden's geriatric zombie mentality. You don't have a legitimate point or intelligent retort so "You're retarded!" is your only response.

1). "retard!"
2). "idiot pills!"

Wow you’re sure lost in this conversation aren’t ya. No voices in my head, Chesswars made those ridiculous claims and has been scrambling ever since

HI!

I usually ignore your posts because I think you're a condescending skid-mark who's brain is composed mostly of a mix of melted Jello pudding pop and that stuff you find between your toes after sleeping in your socks, but I feel compelled to mention that "you hurt my feelings" isn't enough of a crime to get him removed from any ballots.

Don't worry, I won't make a habit of reading your junk!

Wow.....did you come up with that all on you own. I am impressed.....that you have not been committed to some sanitorium for the terminally asinine.

Really, it's not even about hurt your feelings, dumbass. They can just pull him off and apparently (according to you cucks) there isn't anything anyone can do about it.

1). "retard!"
2). "idiot pills!"

Wow you’re sure lost in this conversation aren’t ya.
It's not me who's restricted to insult one-liners such as, "Retard!" and "idiot pills!". That would be you. :)
No voices in my head ..
You're having difficulties convincing me. :)
Chesswars made those ridiculous claims
That Biden is a murderer? No, I don't think so. :eusa_naughty: ..... Voices in your head.
... and has been scrambling ever since
So far, the only scrambling I can see is from you. :eusa_whistle:

It's not me who's restricted to insult one-liners such as, "Retard!" and "idiot pills!". That would be you. :)

You're having difficulties convincing me. :)

That Biden is a murderer? No, I don't think so. :eusa_naughty: ..... Voices in your head.

So far, the only scrambling I can see is from you. :eusa_whistle:
If that’s all you see then you’re not looking

Sorry bout that,

1. Having destroyed this country with immigration.
2. Who every gets elected, has one hell, of a mess to, deal with.
3. How bad does, Biden need to be as, President, before they act?
4. Greg Abbott, you need to wake the hell up, and smell the coffee.
5. You've done good, but your not showing up on this, scared.
5. (a) President Biden, is mean, and he might think, bad things.
6. Do something!

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas
Excellent point.
That should at least teach them not to try to set any more precidents about electing our presidents..

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

6. Do something!

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas
I suggest we wait to see what SOCYUS has to say about this issue. Then if they approve removing Trump, states can remove Joe Biden from their ballots.

Of course we need to say that is exactly what we will do. The Presidential election system will turn into a farce.

Trump has not been indicted or convicted of starting or leading an insurrection so by our legal rules is innocent at this time. Some judge somewhere may rule Trump is guilty but without a trial where Trump can present his side of the story, the judges’s opinion is worthless.

Sorry bout that,

6. Do something!

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

Indeed.

But:

Their game.

Their rules.

They will hate it.

Forum List

Back