*Why Doesn't Texas, Pull Biden Off Our Ballot?*

Sorry bout that,

1. At what point do we start doing something?
2. After he lets in a bunch of Russians, and Chinese?
3. Where does this end?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You can either try to impeach or wait till the next election and vote… pretty simple

Isn't inactivity on immigration getting people in America murdered?
Could be.
Stupid argument. That’s like saying allowing tourists to travel into the country or letting babies be born is getting people in America murdered… idiot logic
Tourists and babies are no strain on employment and housing that would cause frustration and destitution so I guess it's you and your logic that is "stupid" and "idiotic". Find an analogy that is relevant if you want people to agree with your point of view. :45:

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden has a responsibility to protect American's.
2. He isn't.
3. Pretty simple logic.
4. You have none.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Could be.

Tourists and babies are no strain on employment and housing that would cause frustration and destitution so I guess it's you and your logic that is "stupid" and "idiotic". Find an analogy that is relevant if you want people to agree with your point of view. :45:
The comment I was responding to had to do with murder… and babies absolutely add to population a portion of which strain every area of our economy. Like I said… idiot logic

The comment I was responding to had to do with murder… and babies absolutely add to population a portion of which strain every area of our economy. Like I said… idiot logic
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure, change the topic moron!!!!
2. Just spill out some BS, and throw everybody off, you think.
3. Fuck the hell off fagboy!!!
4. Take your faggery somewhere else dude.
5. Fucking baby killer!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure, change the topic moron!!!!
2. Just spill out some BS, and throw everybody off, you think.
3. Fuck the hell off fagboy!!!
4. Take your faggery somewhere else.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
My replies have been direct and on topic. If you’re confused then ask a question and I’ll explain. No need to get emotional

My replies have been direct and on topic. If you’re confused then ask a question and I’ll explain. No need to get emotional
Sorry bout that,

1. Goat ahead and tell these readers, how abortion, has something to do, with illegals murdering, innocent American's

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Goat ahead and tell these readers, how abortion, has something to do, with illegals murdering, innocent American's

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It doesn’t… you made a stupid point about taken Biden off the ballots and couldn’t back it up with a constitutional argument. Not agreeing with his immigration policy downs t make him responsible for murder. You’re a moron for suggesting it does

I offered you tips on how to win people to your point of view but you doubled down with more "stupidity" and "idiocy". Fine. Disregard my advice.

:blowpop:

I offered you tips on how to win people to your point of view but you doubled down with more "stupidity" and "idiocy". Fine. Disregard my advice.

My analogy was irrelevant because I was responding in kind to an irrelevant statement relating Biden’s border policy to murders to a dereliction of the constitution to him being taken off ballots via the 14th amendment.

You following?

My analogy was irrelevant because I was responding in kind to an irrelevant statement ...
A double irrelevancy? No. Don't even try to weasel out of your previous, idiotically stupid comments with that crap.
... relating Biden’s border policy to murders to a dereliction of the constitution ...
His is a valid point. An extremely valid point.

... to him being taken off ballots via the 14th amendment.
If that's the case why didn't you make a relevant counter-proposal? You could have. You should have. But you didn't.
You following?
You obviously are not.

Sorry bout that,

1. Having destroyed this country with immigration.
2. Who every gets elected, has one hell, of a mess to, deal with.
3. How bad does, Biden need to be as, President, before they act?
4. Greg Abbott, you need to wake the hell up, and smell the coffee.
5. You've done good, but your not showing up on this, scared.
5. (a) President Biden, is mean, and he might think, bad things.
6. Do something!

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas
As bad as Biden is, it would be wrong to remove him from the ballot as he has not been convicted of anything in a court of law. Trump hopes he'll make it to the general election, but is on the record that he doesn't think Biden will be the nominee but will quit or become incapacitated to the point the election will be thrown to the Democrat Convention. That would likely mean we would get Gavin or Hillary or Michelle as the nominee. They don't really have anybody else.

A double irrelevancy? No. Don't even try to weasel out of your previous, idiotically stupid comments with that crap.

His is a valid point. An extremely valid point.

If that's the case why didn't you make a relevant counter-proposal? You could have. You should have. But you didn't.

You obviously are not.
If you think his point is relevant then you're just as retarded as he. Biden’s border policy does not make him responsible for murder and constitutionally disqualified to run for office. The idiot pills y’all take are strong this year

It doesn’t… you made a stupid point about taken Biden off the ballots and couldn’t back it up with a constitutional argument. Not agreeing with his immigration policy downs t make him responsible for murder. You’re a moron for suggesting it does
Sorry bout that,

1. People in America, are being murdered.
2. Read a news paper.
3. Get informed moron.
4. These innocent children don't deserve this BS.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If policy gets people killed, then there is a point that the people must be protected.
2. Someone's on the hook, for these deaths.
3. Buck stops here, moment.
4. 40 each day...think about it.

SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. People in America, are being murdered.
2. Read a news paper.
3. Get informed moron.
4. These innocent children don't deserve this BS.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yes people in America are being murdered. You're very astute. Biden is not responsible and his border policy certainly does not disqualify him via the 14th amendment. This is the most desperate and idiot argument I’ve heard yet. You’re trying too hard

Yes people in America are being murdered. You're very astute. Biden is not responsible and his border policy certainly does not disqualify him via the 14th amendment. This is the most desperate and idiot argument I’ve heard yet. You’re trying too hard
Sorry bout that,

1. Everyone knows I'm right.
2. We gonna get that boy!!!!!
3. Dang murdering bastard!!!
4. For the good of this Nation, we will stand up like men.
5. As the people die, they die due to Biden's, inaction.
6. Thats unconstitutional!!!
7. He's failed to protect the border, and in so doing, has failed to protect America lives.
8. Biden~ "You have the right to die, like a dog"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Everyone knows I'm right.
2. We gone get that boy!!!!!
3. Dang murdering bastard!!!
4. For the good of this Nation, we will stand up like men.
5. As the people die, they die due to Biden's, inaction.
6. Thats unconstitutional!!!
7. He's failed to protect the border, and in so doing, has failed to protect America lives.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
No, it’s not unconstitutional at all. You don’t seem to know a thing about the constitution. Can you cite the actual words of the constitution that deemed him unqualified?

Here comes the dodge

Forum List

Back