*Why Doesn't Texas, Pull Biden Off Our Ballot?*

No constitutional grounds to do so. Partisan talking points don’t do anything but feed the media and politicians
The border is nothing but partisan talking points now ? You got to be kidding me right ? Biden has gotten our Marines killed with his botched exit from Afghanistan, and possibly he's let the Chinese off the hook for COVID-19, and well just a myriad of other things that should never allow him to be president of this nation ever again.

Have I missed it where Trump was found guilty of insurrection?
Meanwhile, Biden is just a puppet. Find out who is the real POTUS whispering what Puppet should say, first. And until that is solved, yeah. Remove him from the ballot. Hell, remove them ALL from the ballot and let the people write in the name themselves. Oh. Wait.

The border is nothing but partisan talking points now ? You got to be kidding me right ? Biden has gotten our Marines killed with his botched exit from Afghanistan, and possibly he's let the Chinese off the hook for COVID-19, and well just a myriad of other things that should never allow him to be president of this nation ever again.
You don’t like his border policy… that’s fine. Vote for somebody else. But don’t act like a moron and say that Biden is responsible for murdered Americans and is therefore constitutionally disqualified from running for offices… that’s just absurd

I Hope Red States start pulling Dems off ballots.

Its called returning fire.

This is why the SCOTUS needs to weigh in sooner rather than later.

It is also why, in my opinion, they will over turn all these cases and allow Trump to be on all ballots.

Forum List

Back