🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't Hillary and Bernie lead by example?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Bernie says we should raise the min wage to 15$ an hour and I agree. BUT! He pays his workers 12$ an hour!?
Bernie Sanders Demands $15 Minimum Wage But Pays Interns $12 PER HOUR
Hillary says women should be paid the same as men for the same work and I agree! BUT! She pays them LESS than men in her own campaign!

Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Has a Gender Pay Problem

Now don't go complaining that interns don't get paid...they DO when working for Sanders and since they are WORKERS by his own admission they should be getting paid 15$ an hour. Same goes for Clinton so why can't they lead by example?

My wife works and she is obviously a female so I agree with what they say but not with what they do. They are being hypocrites. This is not just a hit on the democrats as I am sure republicans are just as big hypocrites but come on...something SO OBVIOUS? LEAD BY EXAMPLE BERNIE AND HILLARY!

Liberals no comments? I am shocked!

There was a thread about this months ago. Try to keep up.

Bernie pays his interns $12 an hour more than any other candidate.

Do you understand what an intern is?

/thread

/thread
I don't remember it and I am covering BOTH. The argument that he pays his interns is not an legit argument. Its an excuse for lying. If he wants 15$ min wages that means ANYONE who works for him then pay them 15$. If he can afford to pay interns that are USUALLY unpaid workers 12$ an hour he can pay them 15$ an hour...come one you gotta do better than that to show me why they don't lead by example...its pure hypocrisy.

/thread
I don't remember it and I am covering BOTH. The argument that he pays his interns is not an legit argument. Its an excuse for lying. If he wants 15$ min wages that means ANYONE who works for him then pay them 15$. If he can afford to pay interns that are USUALLY unpaid workers 12$ an hour he can pay them 15$ an hour...come one you gotta do better than that to show me why they don't lead by example...its pure hypocrisy.

How much do Trump and Cruz and Kasich pay their interns? Get back to us with that information.

How much do Wall Street interns earn? (Hint: They work for free.)

Bernie says we should raise the min wage to 15$ an hour and I agree. BUT! He pays his workers 12$ an hour!?
Bernie Sanders Demands $15 Minimum Wage But Pays Interns $12 PER HOUR
Hillary says women should be paid the same as men for the same work and I agree! BUT! She pays them LESS than men in her own campaign!

Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Has a Gender Pay Problem

Now don't go complaining that interns don't get paid...they DO when working for Sanders and since they are WORKERS by his own admission they should be getting paid 15$ an hour. Same goes for Clinton so why can't they lead by example?

My wife works and she is obviously a female so I agree with what they say but not with what they do. They are being hypocrites. This is not just a hit on the democrats as I am sure republicans are just as big hypocrites but come on...something SO OBVIOUS? LEAD BY EXAMPLE BERNIE AND HILLARY!
psycho bigoted trumpeters are funny. :cuckoo:

/thread

How much do Trump and Cruz and Kasich pay their interns? Get back to us with that information.

it's so funny watching the people who hate the working class whine like that. isn't it

/thread

You still aren't grasping this.

BERNIE ADVOCATES FOR A 15$ MIN WAGE. HE PAYS HIS INTERNS 12$ AN HOUR. Now NO ONE forced him to pay them but if he is going to pay them pay them what he himself wants the min wage to be! Oh and are you not going to discuss Hillary's hypocrisy either?

Hint NEITHER Trump OR Kasich are running on 15$ min wage..Sanders is.

If I talked to people like my shit doesn't stink and never ever stunk in my entire life I would sound just like the average liberal.

BERNIE ADVOCATES FOR A 15$ MIN WAGE.

Yes, he does. For full-time employees. And graduated over several years, not Hey-presto! Instant $15-an-hour minimum wage.

Try to pay attention.
Wrong. He said 15 min wage PERIOD.

Link?
So the liberals way to "defend" bernie is to continue trying to change the subject and deflect. Why am I not surprised. I was actually hoping for a REAL argument.

BERNIE ADVOCATES FOR A 15$ MIN WAGE.

Yes, he does. For full-time employees. And graduated over several years, not Hey-presto! Instant $15-an-hour minimum wage.

Try to pay attention.
Wrong. He said 15 min wage PERIOD.

Link?
So the liberals way to "defend" bernie is to continue trying to change the subject and deflect. Why am I not surprised. I was actually hoping for a REAL argument.

You said he said it. I'm asking you to prove it. If you can't, you're the one deflecting.

See, this is what people in the Real World call proof:

Attachments

• pay-workers-a-living-wage-act.pdf
    31.3 KB · Views: 58

Forum List

Back