Why don't liberals realize the unintended consequences of their actions?

George W. Bush lied to the entire world in order to invade Iraq and then tortured anyone who fought against the illegal invasion.

Ronald Reagan sold weapons to terrorists and then used that money to fund genocide in Central America.

Republicans don't even care about the direct consequences of their actions, let alone the unintended ones.

And there we see the reason the Marxist element not just tolerates but lionizes the doings of Their New Messiah. Because Bush and Reagan might have done those nasty things it's perfectly acceptable that their wee laddie do the same. In spades.

Here it is, people.

Too many Conservatives believe that dimocrap scum are "Good People With Bad Ideas'.

Too many people think that dimocrap scum are just like them but have a different approach to how we in America should operate.

That's a load of shit.

The untermensch of the dimocrap party voting public may well fit into that category, IF you're being generous. But even that's a stretch.

They're just simply stupid. They believe what they want to believe. They hear what they want to hear.

There's a reason why they fail at life over and over and over..... They're stupid.

The higher ups? The dimocrap 'elites'? The top 5% of the party? Its 'operatives', cheerleaders, the scum in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM, academia, the Unions, Hollywood, etc?

The people who make the dimocrap wheels go round and round?

These aren't 'good people with bad ideas'.

These are the exact opposite. These are Bad People With Good Ideas.

Who can be against helping people out of poverty? Who can be against equality and peace and clean air and equal rights and fighting racism and -- Their whole agenda?

You can't. That's the problem. Their whole agenda makes sense.

But here's the problem....... They're Bad People.

I'm talking some of them are actually downright evil. Nazi Pelousy, Harry Reid, Bill Ayers, Bernie Dohrn of 'Fork Salute' fame....etc, etc ad nauseam.

And barack hussein obama may be the most evil of them all.

I'm serious, folks. These aren't just your normal, every day misguided nincompoops.... These are BAD people.

Do you think that Nazi Pelousy doesn't know what she's looking at in the mirror every morning? An evil hag who will cut anybody's throat to get what she wants.... Whatever that is :dunno:

Same with the scumbag-in-chief. He knows very well who and what he is. And if you're paying attention... You should too.

Harry Reid. And Bill Ayers and all the rest.

They know who they are, they know what they are.... They are BAD people.

Just like all the world's past dictators.

Do you think Robespierre thought of himself as an evil man? How about Lenin or Stalin? Or even Pol Pot or Hitler or Mao?

They were though, weren't they? Evil, I mean.

Just because someone proposes good ideas.... Feed the poor, save the Planet, distribute the income more fairly....

That doesn't make them good people. More often than not, it makes them Bad People. I'd say somewhere around 95% of the time.

How can you tell?

Easy.

The 'good' ones refuse to use force of ANY kind. The bad ones immediately resort to force once they find out they can't persuade people to give up their hard-earned cash out of the goodness of their hearts.

Just like dimocraps. The very second they find they can't get what they want for free, they immediately resort to trickery and force.

That is how I know....

These are evil people.

Having good ideas doesn't make you good people.

I would actually pay good money to get a glimpse of your real life and a snapshot of what your average day is like.

Temperature today, High of 78 degrees (now), not a cloud in the sky, slight wind from the West.

Saw the wife (of 37 years) off to work around 7:30AM.

Made breakfast.

Was going to take the Dog (80lb Rough Collie) to the Dog Park but he backed out of his collar and hauled-ass down the street, so after I caught him (fun) I just put him in the back yard. He didn't want to go and I didn't force him.

Cleaning lady came by and started on the house, I took off on my Harley, stopped at the Harley Dealership, had some free coffee, shot the shit for a little while, rode down one of my favorites roads, stopped at my buddy's shop for a bit, came back and mowed the lawn including edging the driveway and sidewalks.

Moved my bag of Pepper Plants into more sunlight and watered my tomatoes. (I planted Tomatoes and Peppers in Bags of top soil. They do well that way. When they fade out (around May), I throw the remains of the plants in the yard and chop them to bits with the mower and I spread the Top Soil on the lawn) Growing season here is about opposite of growing season up north.

Also cleaned some of the sprinkler heads. Clogged with bits of gravel and sand from the well (a shallow one). I hate my sprinkler system. It's the sprinkler system from Hell. I hate it the way Peter Billingsley's dad hated his furnace in Christmas Story.

My life's pretty normal. For me.

I'm just trying to tell you how wrong you are about -- Well, everything.

the dimocrap party is evil. I'm telling you like it is. You build your life around its ideals and live the way they dictate and one day you're going to wake up and discover that your entire life has been a waste.

I did. But I figured it out in my 20's. Took me a few more years to get my head on straight and make something of myself. Which I sort of did.

As a recovering dimocrap, I think I did pretty good for myself.

I'm just trying to help you people.

You don't want the help? Fine.

You'll find someone or something to blame when it all falls down around you.

And it will. Of that, you can be certain.

I noticed your story didn't include you going to a job of some sort.

I would actually pay good money to get a glimpse of your real life and a snapshot of what your average day is like.

Temperature today, High of 78 degrees (now), not a cloud in the sky, slight wind from the West.

Made breakfast.

Was going to take the Dog (80lb Rough Collie) to the Dog Park but he backed out of his collar and hauled-ass down the street, so after I caught him (fun) I just put him in the back yard. He didn't want to go and I didn't force him.

Cleaning lady came by and started on the house, I took off on my Harley, stopped at the Harley Dealership, had some free coffee, shot the shit for a little while, rode down one of my favorites roads, stopped at my buddy's shop for a bit, came back and mowed the lawn including edging the driveway and sidewalks.

Moved my bag of Pepper Plants into more sunlight and watered my tomatoes. (I planted Tomatoes and Peppers in Bags of top soil. They do well that way. When they fade out (around May), I throw the remains of the plants in the yard and chop them to bits with the mower and I spread the Top Soil on the lawn) Growing season here is about opposite of growing season up north.

Also cleaned some of the sprinkler heads. Clogged with bits of gravel and sand from the well (a shallow one). I hate my sprinkler system. It's the sprinkler system from Hell. I hate it the way Peter Billingsley's dad hated his furnace in Christmas Story.

the dimocrap party is evil. I'm telling you like it is. You build your life around its ideals and live the way they dictate and one day you're going to wake up and discover that your entire life has been a waste.

I did. But I figured it out in my 20's. Took me a few more years to get my head on straight and make something of myself. Which I sort of did.

Someones envy is showing. :lol:

Made breakfast.

Someones envy is showing. :lol:

You're poor and republican. Hate yourself much?

And there we see the reason the Marxist element not just tolerates but lionizes the doings of Their New Messiah. Because Bush and Reagan might have done those nasty things it's perfectly acceptable that their wee laddie do the same. In spades.

You're a fucking idiot. No, it doesn't make Obama's actions okay. It simply means that Obama is the same piece of shit as Reagan and Bush.

You're a fucking idiot. No, it doesn't make Obama's actions okay. It simply means that Obama is the same piece of shit as Reagan and Bush.

How is Obama like cunnilingus?

As we see above, once you get past the smell you got it licked!

The left, despite their inane propaganda, oftentimes have good intentions. I doubt the majority of leftists truly want to destroy to America.

However, the end result of their actions is just that, the destruction of America and all of it's values.

For their misplaced love for government intervention in the economy ultimately hurts everyone more than it helps it, as can be seen with the failed presidency of F.D.R. Government intervention makes people slaves to the state.
Their crippling regulation ultimately leads to less economic freedom, and makes everyone poorer. It also DESTROYS the concept of freedom, and I personally believe there should be regulation in order to preserve our GOD-given rights.

Oh, they know exactly what the consequences entail. That's why they keep acting in that manner, knowing they will be immune from those consequences. Frankly, both parties do the same thing. They leave all of us to realize the consequences of their actions.

Forum List

Back