Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

do you have a link...of course not because you are a liar
i told you, dipshit, it was in an email
so no link
lol
you are fucking insane
and 90% of the public knows it

really 90 % of the public ..so do you have a link to that one ?

No of course you dont because it all takes place in divecunts delusional imaginings
LOL you are such a fucking Id-Eots

yes..clearly some kind of psychological disorder drives you and furthermore.... everyone knows
that you're a worthless piece of shit?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

dwivys little retarded friend obama comes to his little buddys defense to the best of his limited ability...how cute
And you're still a sock of 9/11 Inside Job which everyone knows is a total fucking idiot.:lol::lol:

Fuck off, bitch.:cuckoo:

Seriously dwivy get a life ,,move on...,get some therapy...find some propose in life

hey eots, when it comes to van halen, do like roth or hagar?

I can't decide.

Roth doing the kinks was as good as van halen gets it was all a slow downward spiral from there

THE NIST QUOTE IS THERE HAVE BEEN SIMILAR FIRES IN BUILDINGS OF SIMILAR CONSTRUCTION ..SO AGAIN GO ARGUE WITH NIST..NOWHERE WAS THE DESIGN OF WTC 7 CALLED INTO QUESTIONS...NO BUILDING CODES WHERE CHANGED AS A RESULT ...YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND FLINGING LIKE THEW MONKEY YOU ARE

Really? Link that quote please. I want to see where NIST says that. I'm having a hard time finding 110 story buildings with a tube in tube design that caught fire.

I'll wait right here for your link.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back