Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

so you believe arbitrarily ruling out explosions playing a role in the collapse is a Good investigative practice in the event of 3 buildings collapsing in secs through terrorism...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxGB2YoGV-I

If you see someone get shot in the head with a bullet do you look for a knife as the murder weapon?

NO...but you still forensically determine if it is indeed the cause of death...sherlock

No K9 staged at the debris piles alerted anyone to any explosives or incendiaries...sherlock.

Are you going to answer any of the other questions?

:eusa_whistle:

so you believe arbitrarily ruling out explosions playing a role in the collapse is a Good investigative practice in the event of 3 buildings collapsing in secs through terrorism...

Arbitrarily ruling out? Do you even know what "arbitrarily" means?

So the K9 units that went over the debris piles and never ONCE alerted anyone to explosives or incendiaries doesn't tell you anything?

NIST did no investigation and cited no explosion were heard as the reason..

If the dogs didn't find anything, why would there be reason to believe there were explosives/thermite present?

If you see someone get shot in the head with a bullet do you look for a knife as the murder weapon?

NO...but you still forensically determine if it is indeed the cause of death...sherlock

No K9 staged at the debris piles alerted anyone to any explosives or incendiaries...sherlock.

Are you going to answer any of the other questions?

its that lack of evidence that needs to be investigated

So the K9 units that went over the debris piles and never ONCE alerted anyone to explosives or incendiaries doesn't tell you anything?

If the dogs didn't find anything, why would there be reason to believe there were explosives/thermite present?

Now you are trying to pretend there were bomb sniffing dogs...lol... I guess that means the planes had no black boxes as well...because the dogs didn't find them...lol

EOTS why don't you go back to the link I posted and read a little more into, rather than spending five minutes looking at it. The dates to the right side of the page list NUMEROUS engineers and their findings about the falling of the towers and building seven. There are studies done by organizations and individuals.... And let's keep in mind that the hundreds of thousdans, if not millinos, of othe architects and engineers do not question the NIST, then it's more than likely they don't think it's a conspiracy.

nonsense

No investigation? You're a fucking liar...

NIST said:
NIST conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the WTC towers to collapse, as explained in NIST’s dedicated Web site, NIST and the World Trade Center. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

NIST said:
NIST conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the WTC towers to collapse, as explained in NIST’s dedicated Web site, NIST and the World Trade Center. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

where in there does it say they tested for explosives you fucking moron

NIST said:

they didnt find any evidence there were explosives, so why test for it

Now you are trying to pretend there were bomb sniffing dogs...lol... I guess that means the planes had no black boxes as well...because the dogs didn't find them...lol

Why don't you educate yourself a little more instead of smoking all that weed.

Go look up what K9 rescue dogs are cross trained in. Maybe you won't look so stupid in the future.

NIST said:

You said they did NO INVESTIGATION.

As I showed you, they DID do an investigation and nothing lead them to believe that there were explosives or thermite involved you jackass.

:lol::lol::lol:

What a damn moron.

Why'd you leave that part out eots?

:confused:

Are you going to answer this or not?

to rope you in...So I could watch you ignore everything else he said and try and pretend conspiracy theory does not mean he believes NIST is involved in intentional cover-up

So you admit to leaving out pertinent parts of a quote???

Glad you finally admitted to dishonest fuckstick.

Still waiting for that quote from NIST that you say exists.

You know. The one where they said buildings of similar structural design caught fire and did not collapse?

I'll wait here for it.

Read it and weep jackass. Here is a link to NISTs recommendations for code changes.

NIST and the World Trade Center

AND THE WORD RECOMMENDATIONS...JUST PASSED YOU BY ?

they made very vague recommendations nothing else....but then you already knew that... strike two

And the third column to the right with the heading "Outcomes" just passed YOU by?

You're a dumbass.

:lol:

No comment eots?

Or are you busy pulling your foot out of your mouth?

I'm still waiting to find out why the truthers don't count the collapse of the penthouse as part of the collapse of building 7......

Also still waiting to hear how they can explain away the indents of the towers before they began to fall.

I'm still waiting to find out why the truthers don't count the collapse of the penthouse as part of the collapse of building 7......

Also still waiting to hear how they can explain away the indents of the towers before they began to fall.
because it doesnt fit with their stupid meme

:clap2:

Same reason eots left out part of the Quintiere quote.

Same reason eots or anyone else won't address the .8 seconds of NON FREE FALL that preceded the 2.25 seconds of free fall.

:clap2:

Same reason eots left out part of the Quintiere quote.

Same reason eots or anyone else won't address the .8 seconds of NON FREE FALL that preceded the 2.25 seconds of free fall.
yup
same reason he doesnt like it when i tell him that Dr Q called troofers "nutters" in an email reply to me
:lol:

Why don't you educate yourself a little more instead of smoking all that weed.

Go look up what K9 rescue dogs are cross trained in. Maybe you won't look so stupid in the future.

how about you post a link saying bomb sniffing dogs searched for explosives in the debris you lying fuck

Forum List

Back