Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

Eots.

Still waiting for you to explain the .8 seconds of non free fall. You and your cohorts claim that the outer perimeter facade came down because of thermite/explosives. And the proof that it was a controlled demolition was that the facade came down at free fall for 2.25 seconds.

Your little bitch, PhysicsExist, says that NO RESISTANCE EQUALS FREE FALL.

So if the outer facade had all its columns at the same time, why was there .8 seconds of non free fall per Chandler's study BEFORE the actual free fall occurred?

and as far as the rest of your drivel goes I think you are the one that looks like a fool

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists'

“In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Interesting.

Why did you leave out part of his quote eots? Here is the FULL quote. I highlighted the part you left out. Anything to try and make you d-bags look good huh?

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become ‘Conspiracy Theorists’, but in a proper way,” he said.

Looks like he thinks you guys need to pull your heads out of your collective asses and look at the correct issues, not some made up thermite/explosive theories.

THE NIST QUOTE IS THERE HAVE BEEN SIMILAR FIRES IN BUILDINGS OF SIMILAR CONSTRUCTION ..SO AGAIN GO ARGUE WITH NIST..NOWHERE WAS THE DESIGN OF WTC 7 CALLED IN TO QUESTION...NO BUILDING CODES WHERE CHANGED AS A RESULT ...YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND FLINGING LIKE THEW MONKEY YOU ARE

Really? Link that quote please. I want to see where NIST says that. I'm having a hard time finding 110 story buildings with a tube in tube design that caught fire.

I'll wait right here for your link.

that was in reference to the the wtc 7...but then you already knew that

Last edited:
Last edited:
and as far as the rest of your drivel goes I think you are the one that looks like a fool

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists'

“In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Interesting.

Why did you leave out part of his quote eots? Here is the FULL quote. I highlighted the part you left out. Anything to try and make you d-bags look good huh?

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become ‘Conspiracy Theorists’, but in a proper way,” he said.

Looks like he thinks you guys need to pull your heads out of your collective asses and look at the correct issues, not some made up thermite/explosive theories.

So what is a conspiracy theorist... in the proper way ?...

strike 3...

Interesting.

strike 3...

He certainly wasn't talking about you 911 or PE..... or anyone who thinks like you fools.

THE NIST QUOTE IS THERE HAVE BEEN SIMILAR FIRES IN BUILDINGS OF SIMILAR CONSTRUCTION ..SO AGAIN GO ARGUE WITH NIST..NOWHERE WAS THE DESIGN OF WTC 7 CALLED IN TO QUESTION...NO BUILDING CODES WHERE CHANGED AS A RESULT ...YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND FLINGING LIKE THEW MONKEY YOU ARE

Really? Link that quote please. I want to see where NIST says that. I'm having a hard time finding 110 story buildings with a tube in tube design that caught fire.

I'll wait right here for your link.

that was in reference to the the wtc 7...but then you already knew that

Funny, I tried putting...

http://that was in reference to the the wtc 7...but then you already knew that

...into my browser, but it gave me an error.

Can you please repost that link to where NIST is quoted as saying that?

Thanks.

Interesting.

strike 3...

Why'd you leave that part out eots?

:confused:

NO BUILDING CODES WHERE CHANGED AS A RESULT ...YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND FLINGING LIKE THEW MONKEY YOU ARE

Read it and weep jackass. Here is a link to NISTs recommendations for code changes.

NIST and the World Trade Center

AND THE WORD RECOMMENDATIONS...JUST PASSED YOU BY ?

they made very vague recommendations nothing else....but then you already knew that... strike two

And the third column to the right with the heading "Outcomes" just passed YOU by?

You're a dumbass.

:lol:

Interesting.

strike 3...

The kind that doesn't think thermite and explosives were used to bring the towers and WTC7 down you moron.

Interesting.

strike 3...

The kind that doesn't think thermite and explosives were used to bring the towers and WTC7 down you moron.

so you believe arbitrarily ruling out explosions playing a role in the collapse is a Good investigative practice in the event of 3 buildings collapsing in secs through terrorism...

Last edited by a moderator:

strike 3...

so you believe arbitrarily ruling out explosions playing a role in the collapse is a Good investigative practice in the event of 3 buildings collapsing in secs through terrorism...

There is no evidence that calls for any further testing for controlled demolition. Waste of time and money.

EOTS...is there any particular reason you have ignored my post!?

BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS POST OFFICIAl STATEMENTS FROM ORGANISATIONS THEN CLAIM ALL MEMBERS OF THESE ORGANIZATIONS ALL AGREE WITH NISTs FINDINGS...YOU HAVE POSTED NO INDEPENDENT ENGINEERS THAT SUPPORT THE NIST FINDINGS....AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT 1400

LOL. This is all you can come up with? There is a list of more than 10 engineers on the site that I posted. THIS WAS YOUR CHALLENGE...

The site I posted ALSO proves that more engineers do not question the NIST report while only 1400 do. Your entire THEORY is mathematically outnumbered by certified and credited engineers. I figured you would discredit my link...typical of you. This site is made by engineers for engineers.......

EOTS why don't you go back to the link I posted and read a little more into, rather than spending five minutes looking at it. The dates to the right side of the page list NUMEROUS engineers and their findings about the falling of the towers and building seven. There are studies done by organizations and individuals.... And let's keep in mind that the hundreds of thousdans, if not millinos, of othe architects and engineers do not question the NIST, then it's more than likely they don't think it's a conspiracy.

Interesting.

strike 3...

Why'd you leave that part out eots?

:confused:

Are you going to answer this or not?

strike 3...

If you see someone get shot in the head with a bullet do you look for a knife as the murder weapon?

strike 3...

Arbitrarily ruling out? Do you even know what "arbitrarily" means?

So the K9 units that went over the debris piles and never ONCE alerted anyone to explosives or incendiaries doesn't tell you anything?

If you see someone get shot in the head with a bullet do you look for a knife as the murder weapon?

NO...but you still forensically determine if it is indeed the cause of death...sherlock

Arbitrarily ruling out? Do you even know what "arbitrarily" means?

So the K9 units that went over the debris piles and never ONCE alerted anyone to explosives or incendiaries doesn't tell you anything?

NIST did no investigation and cited no explosion were heard as the reason..

Forum List

Back