Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

Lol oh so you can’t explain it either? Got it. Go ahead and google it and get back to me. We’ll just sweep it under the rug that you googled it beforehand.
I can 'splain it, but you can't......Yet here you are, acting like you're a fucking oracle on economics.

There's a reason you're one of the forum's leading tragicomics. :rofl:

I can 'splain it, but you can't......But you're here acting like you're a f :rofl: ucking oracle on economics.

There's a reason you're one of the forum's leading tragicomics.
Don’t worry. You have time to google it still. I’ll wait!

Lol i made no distinction between federal taxes vs the other forms. You are complaining about taxes in general.

See all you could do was back pedal when i explained all the government programs you utilize.
Where'd I back pedal? Government spending is out of control. Period. Full stop.

The answer is not taking more of MY MONEY, rather getting their addiction to it under control.

Lol again you don’t understand how it works. More dollars each year is necessary to pay for the same value of a program. That is why that dollar amount goes up. That doesn’t mean it is a real measurement of revenue.
So total revenues isn’t a measure of revenues? :cuckoo:

Where'd I back pedal? Government spending is out of control. Period. Full stop.

The answer is not taking more of MY MONEY, rather getting their addiction to it under control.
lol you didn’t make this distinction in your original post. You just complained about your taxes altogether.

Uh you started talking about complaining that you pay taxes. That wasn’t me.
I did? Maybe you don't understand that the Govenment has the power to tax under the consent of the people....That's why the House is responsible for originating spending bills....Sounds like YOU are the one that needs to consult your Civics 101 course work...

Forum List

Back