Why don't you dumbass liberals WAIT until Trump actually takes office before you say he's reneging

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You destroy private property
You call for chaos
You call for assassination
You block traffic
You make innocent people scared

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.

Exactly. We already judged trumps words in the election. We get another chance in 4 years.

But it does suck hillary got 2 million more votes. At least after all the votes in California and Washington are counted.

Sorry, it still hurts but I'm coming to grips

Yeah...and the saddest thing is that the goddam lying Republicans are saying they have a mandate. I guess they think they got a mandate in 2000 when the Bushes stole the election from Al Gore.
They do have a mandate.

You idiots told us in 2014 that you had the Senate locked up because of how many Republican seats were up for grabs. A Democratic Senate would have stopped Trump's appointments, and you will never have a more golden opportunity to retake the Senate in your lifetime than in 2016.

I agree. There is a significant mandate here. The people have given the Republicans the white house, both chambers of Congress, and tons of state offices throughout the nation. And there is no excuse for not doing what we promised

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.

Exactly. We already judged trumps words in the election. We get another chance in 4 years.

But it does suck hillary got 2 million more votes. At least after all the votes in California and Washington are counted.

Yeah...and the saddest thing is that the goddam lying Republicans are saying they have a mandate. I guess they think they got a mandate in 2000 when the Bushes stole the election from Al Gore.
They do have a mandate.

You idiots told us in 2014 that you had the Senate locked up because of how many Republican seats were up for grabs. A Democratic Senate would have stopped Trump's appointments, and you will never have a more golden opportunity to retake the Senate in your lifetime than in 2016.

Republicans rode the down-the-ticket Trump train. On their own popularity they would have been out of majority.
So Trump is not the disaster for the Republicans you idiots were claiming he was when he won the nomination?

You were hillariously wrong either way.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

It's only retarded to racists such as yourself. I don't give a fuck whether he's taken office yet or not. I don't want a racist and misogynist bully like Trump to be president. You have no moral decency, so it obviously doesn't matter to you.
I didn't support Trump dumbfuck.
Welcome to ignore

Yet you're still sucking Trump's cock. I guess it's simply in your slimy Repug peasant nature to take it up the ass from Repug authoritarian figures.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

They do have a mandate.

Republicans rode the down-the-ticket Trump train. On their own popularity they would have been out of majority.

Which again demonstrates a mandate for the Trump agenda

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Agreed.

What do you think about Trump potentially putting Wall Street hedge fund managers and corporations raiders into his cabinet? Would you consider that to be reneging given that he railed against Wall Street during his campaign?

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

They do have a mandate.

I agree. There is a significant mandate here. The people have given the Republicans the white house, both chambers of Congress, and tons of state offices throughout the nation. And there is no excuse for not doing what we promised
I tried to warn all the people out there I know won't like it but you are right. They didn't show up to vote or they voted GOP so do away

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

They do have a mandate.

And if the young, Muslims, blacks, middle class or women don't like it maybe next time they'll organize and vote.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

It's only retarded to racists such as yourself. I don't give a fuck whether he's taken office yet or not. I don't want a racist and misogynist bully like Trump to be president. You have no moral decency, so it obviously doesn't matter to you.
I didn't support Trump dumbfuck.
Welcome to ignore

Yet you're still sucking Trump's cock. I guess it's simply in your slimy Repug peasant nature to take it up the ass from Repug authoritarian figures.

You do realize that your childish insults are misogynist and homophobic, right?

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Agreed.

What do you think about Trump potentially putting Wall Street hedge fund managers and corporations raiders into his cabinet? Would you consider that to be reneging given that he railed against Wall Street during his campaign?
I would have to wait to see what proposed legislation came from it. Wouldn't you?
When you need guidelines to cover the Dental industry you don't consult with a roofing expert to come up with them.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Yeah...and the saddest thing is that the goddam lying Republicans are saying they have a mandate. I guess they think they got a mandate in 2000 when the Bushes stole the election from Al Gore:

http://images.slideplayer.com/24/7387882/slides/slide_3.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Trump won.

He has a mandate.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Agreed.

Well the same could be said about Obama, no one on the other side trusted anybody he put in high positions. So get the fuck over it Hildabeast lost… Life goes on LOL

They do have a mandate.

And if the young, Muslims, blacks, middle class or women don't like it maybe next time they'll organize and vote.
They will be voting for Trump against whatever lunatic Democrats nominate.

The only real chance Democrats have is to nominate someone like Jim Webb, and that would literally cause the same kind of riots among the far left as we have now.

Toro, aren't you paying attention!?! You can't ask those questions until after Trump is in office. It does not matter if anything he says or does right now contradicts his campaign promises. This is freebie time! Why is that so hard for you to understand?

And when Trump finally does take office, that won't be the time to talk about it, either. You'll have to wait until after he leaves office before you can say he reneged. And then, after he has left office that won't be the time to complain either. You'll have to let history unfold and let future generations decide.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Agreed.

I would have to wait to see what proposed legislation came from it. Wouldn't you?
When you need guidelines to cover the Dental industry you don't consult with a roofing expert to come up with them.

Fair point.

But you don't need Wall Streeters to run the Treasury.

Also, one of the guys - Carl Icahn - was a corporate raider who led hostile takeovers in the 80s, and threw thousands of people out of work and loaded companies up with lots of junk bonds to make himself rich. Do you think that goes against the ethos of Trump's campaign?

Toro, aren't you paying attention!?! You can't ask those questions until after Trump is in office. It does not matter if anything he says or does right now contradicts his campaign promises. This is freebie time! Why is that so hard for you to understand?

And when Trump finally does take office, that won't be the time to talk about it, either. You'll have to wait until after he leaves office before you can say he reneged. And then, after he has left office that won't be the time to complain either. You'll have to let history unfold and let future generations decide.

Frankly, I'm hoping that he does many things that contradict what he said during the campaign.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

This is their revenge.
They're liars and deceivers.
Losing doesn't make them change their ways.
It only makes them worse.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

They do have a mandate.

I tried to warn all the people out there I know won't like it but you are right. They didn't show up to vote or they voted GOP so do away
You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

They do have a mandate.

I've been sounding the warning bell against trump and Clinton for the last year and a half. Clinton was easily the bigger threat and thus she lost.

I'm willing to extend the same courtesy to trump that I did for Obama. He has my support so long as he does good for the people.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Yeah...and the saddest thing is that the goddam lying Republicans are saying they have a mandate. I guess they think they got a mandate in 2000 when the Bushes stole the election from Al Gore:

http://images.slideplayer.com/24/7387882/slides/slide_3.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Trump won.

He has a mandate.

It puzzles me how anyone can claim that if you win you don't have the right to govern on the platform you won on

It puzzles me how anyone can claim that if you win you don't have the right to govern on the platform you won on

I don't think anyone has said such a thing. The term "mandate" is not used in such a context. When Presidents are said to have a "mandate" it typically means that the public has expressed such clear and convincing support for their proposals and agenda that said agenda and "the will of the people" can be reasonably treated as effectively one in the same. Trump won the election. He does not have a "mandate" from the people. To the contrary, the people voted against him. Unless people are willing to say that Obama had a mandate in 2012 and the Republicans defied it, then Trump cannot be said to have a mandate now.

And Republicans are going to have to tread lightly if they attempt to proceed as if they have a mandate. Hillary Clinton has all the charisma of a wrinkled potato, but the Democrats are just one more smooth talking candidate away from sweeping in in 2020 with a real mandate. And it won't be pretty if that happens.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

He was elected based on his proposals so what are you expecting? Elections have consequences no?

He was elected because every redneck in the southern U S voted for his dumb ass.

Forum List

Back