Why don't you dumbass liberals WAIT until Trump actually takes office before you say he's reneging

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You destroy private property
You call for chaos
You call for assassination
You block traffic
You make innocent people scared

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.

Looks like we're giving you a meltdown, so it's worth every minute.
Besides, Trump is on the record for keeping parts of Obamacare. I've been posting this the last day and you morons want to pretend it's not happening.

He was elected based on his proposals so what are you expecting? Elections have consequences no?

He was elected because every redneck in the southern U S voted for his dumb ass.

Pennsylvania...Wisconsin...Michigan.

Election day 2008...Barack Obama won Michigan by a double-digit margin of 16%

And, contrary to what the liars in the media are saying....he won the national popular vote, as well.
Link?

She lost by every metric.

She was squashed by a huge foot labelled "JUSTICE!"

Let's take a look at the facts:

1. "She had 59,755,284 votes, according to CNN's tally, with 92% of the expected vote counted. Trump had 59,535,522. That difference of 219,762 is razor-thin considering the nearly 120 million votes counted so far."
Hillary Clinton lost the election but is winning the popular vote - CNNPolitics.com

2. Obama told illegal aliens to go out and vote....and there would be no recriminations!!!!!

From the horse's mouth:

Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

Obama: 'When you vote, you're a citizen...."

3. There were over 120 million votes cast......and there are maybe 30 million illegals....
Logic and experience evince that way more than 200,000 votes were cast by illegals.
Hillary lost......face it.

4. Don't forget....the very same dunces who are trying to retain some semblance of victory for the loser...and the loser's loser voters....
...are the very same fools who try to grace Gorbachev with ending the Cold War so they don't have to admit that all kudos go to Reagan.
:lol:

Such lunacy.

He was elected because every redneck in the southern U S voted for his dumb ass.

Pennsylvania...Wisconsin...Michigan.

Election day 2008...Barack Obama won Michigan by a double-digit margin of 16%

And, contrary to what the liars in the media are saying....he won the national popular vote, as well.
Link?

She lost by every metric.

She was squashed by a huge foot labelled "JUSTICE!"

Let's take a look at the facts:

1. "She had 59,755,284 votes, according to CNN's tally, with 92% of the expected vote counted. Trump had 59,535,522. That difference of 219,762 is razor-thin considering the nearly 120 million votes counted so far."
Hillary Clinton lost the election but is winning the popular vote - CNNPolitics.com

2. Obama told illegal aliens to go out and vote....and there would be no recriminations!!!!!

From the horse's mouth:

Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

Obama: 'When you vote, you're a citizen...."

3. There were over 120 million votes cast......and there are maybe 30 million illegals....
Logic and experience evince that way more than 200,000 votes were cast by illegals.
Hillary lost......face it.

4. Don't forget....the very same dunces who are trying to retain some semblance of victory for the loser...and the loser's loser voters....
...are the very same fools who try to grace Gorbachev with ending the Cold War so they don't have to admit that all kudos go to Reagan.

Such lunacy.

How's this, you fool:

"Even though they are officially “ineligible,” thousands of illegal immigrants are fully registered to vote in the state of Virginia, thanks to their Moter Voter program."

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...illegal-aliens-registered-vote/#ixzz4PjLhtEOA

Try not to sound like such a dunce.

Trump won every metric.....including he popular vote.

She lies. ^

A lot.

Clinton has consistently won the popular vote. PC is a liar.
Clinton's Lead in the Popular Vote Is Going to Get a Lot Bigger

How's this, you fool:

"Even though they are officially “ineligible,” thousands of illegal immigrants are fully registered to vote in the state of Virginia, thanks to their Moter Voter program."

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...illegal-aliens-registered-vote/#ixzz4PjLhtEOA

Try not to sound like such a dunce.

Trump won every metric.....including he popular vote.

I sure am glad to see it get under your skin.

She lies. ^

A lot.

She lies.

ALL. THE. TIME.

Clinton won the popular vote by more than a half million, and is likely to win by a couple more million.

Not that it matters to the election (we must abide by the EC vote), but can you imagine Trump's reaction to winning the popular vote by that margin and losing the electoral college?

It'd be day four of a non-stop tweetstorm from Orange Troll man, and his fucknut followers freaking out & busting their noodles in rage.

She lies. ^

A lot.

She lies.

ALL. THE. TIME.

Clinton won the popular vote by more than a half million, and is likely to win by a couple more million.

Not that it matters to the election (we must abide by the EC vote), but can you imagine Trump's reaction to winning the popular vote by that margin and losing the electoral college?

It'd be day four of a non-stop tweetstorm from Orange Troll man, and his fucknut followers freaking out & busting their noodles in rage.

I sure put a burr under your saddle, huh?

Wannanother bag of oats?

Figure a million illegal aliens voted...as per Obama's instructions.

Turns out you're sort of an idiot-savant....without the savant.

Citing a stupid RWNJ pages don't help you, nutcakes.

Especially ones that end their phony story with "And if you want to see Hillary behind bars make sure to LIKE our Facebook page!"

She lies. ^

A lot.

She lies.

ALL. THE. TIME.

I sure put a burr under your saddle, huh?

Wannanother bag of oats?

Figure a million illegal aliens voted...as per Obama's instructions.

Turns out you're sort of an idiot-savant....without the savant.
Lies & Projection. X1000. ^

You mean he is reneging on the things you didn't want anyway and that has you upset? Do you know how funny that sounds?
He is reneging on things the alt and far right right wanted, and he will keep on doing so. Yes, what you talk, you sound funny to the Board.
So you are upset because he reneged on things you didn't want.
You are being laughed at because he is reneging on you and your ilk in the swamp.

You mean he is reneging on the things you didn't want anyway and that has you upset? Do you know how funny that sounds?
He is reneging on things the alt and far right right wanted, and he will keep on doing so. Yes, what you talk, you sound funny to the Board.
You are being laughed at because he is reneging on you and your ilk in the swamp.
I've been laughed at before. It's not so bad. You are upset because Trump reneged on things you didn't want. That is priceless.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.

It's only retarded to racists such as yourself. I don't give a fuck whether he's taken office yet or not. I don't want a racist and misogynist bully like Trump to be president. You have no moral decency, so it obviously doesn't matter to you.
Tough shit, douche bag. We won, you lost. Now say "President Trump."

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

It's only retarded to racists such as yourself. I don't give a fuck whether he's taken office yet or not. I don't want a racist and misogynist bully like Trump to be president. You have no moral decency, so it obviously doesn't matter to you.
TFB! :biggrin:

View attachment 98090
I like it!

I've been laughed at before. It's not so bad. You are upset because Trump reneged on things you didn't want. That is priceless.
Trump is reneging on the far right and the alt right and their goals.

If you don't understand that, OK.

Well, hell ---- if you say so!!

How could I have missed that?

It's painfully obvious that this board is not mature enough to understand why what's going on is wrong.

The fact that you got plenty of people, in fact 95% out of the people rated it, agree with your OP and you still complaining and whining about this board makes you the immature party here...

Citing a stupid RWNJ pages don't help you, nutcakes.

Especially ones that end their phony story with "And if you want to see Hillary behind bars make sure to LIKE our Facebook page!"

Now....watch me eviscerate you:

Study: Non-Citizen Votes May Have Tipped 2008 Election for Obama

"More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote. Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.

Estimated Voter Turnout by Non-Citizens
2008 2010
Self reported and/or verified 38 (11.3%) 13 (3.5%)
Self reported and verified 5 (1.5%) N.A.
Adjusted estimate 21 (6.4%) 8 (2.2%)
Because non-citizens tended to favor Democrats (Obama won more than 80 percent of the votes of non-citizens in the 2008 CCES sample), we find that this participation was large enough to plausibly account for Democratic victories in a few close elections. Non-citizen votes could have given Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health-care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress. Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) won election in 2008 with a victory margin of 312 votes. Votes cast by just 0.65 percent of Minnesota non-citizens could account for this margin. It is also possible that non-citizen votes were responsible for Obama’s 2008 victory in North Carolina. Obama won the state by 14,177 votes, so a turnout by 5.1 percent of North Carolina’s adult non-citizens would have provided this victory margin."
Could non-citizens decide the November election?

What makes you Liberal low-life scum is not that you deny the voting by illegals...

....but that you know it's the truth.

And that's from the waaayyyyyy Liberal Washington Compost.

You ya' like them apples, paperweight?

Ok, so what? What's it to you, Jake? Why do you care?

We understand that you are senile and that your claims about this election have been consistently wrong.

Forum List

Back