Why don’t you wear a mask?

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

Another easily fooled lemming, masks doesn't stop the virus from going through.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.
Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926
The mask does nothing except cause frustration, furthermore N95 mask reduce Oxygen 5 to 20 percent and this is life threatening
Complete bullshit
It's true

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

You may resume making firebombs
Why the fuck are severely ill people out in public in the first place, with or without a mask? And for several hours?

Stupid motherfuckers!
Dumb bastards have to eat and live like the rest of us! Kill them all!
They can get everything they need delivered right to their doorstep. They should not be out infecting everyone. No wonder this country is such a shit show right now.

People are fucking STUPID.
You should not be infecting people with your stupidity either

In the last 130 days we have sprouted 3 million KNOWN, VERIFIED cases spread out over every state of the country, which, according to Dr. Fauci, is actually a fraction of the real number of cases.

Hey Brain Squeezer:
  1. In a hospital ICU, you are dealing with 100% critically ill, very sick people spewing germs about to die and they are right in your face spread every few feet.
  2. All those tested positive cases you claim, they had to go 6 inches up someone's nose to find. And most of those people don't even feel sick, or feel like a little cold.
  3. Nothing is KNOWN, nothing is CERTIFIED, everything is suspect these days the bullshit is flying around so thick.
  4. Anthony Fauci your chief guru, just said a while back on 60 Minutes NOT TO WORRY, masks were a waste of time. Now he says the EXACT OPPOSITE, and HE is your "expert?

:ahole-1: :1peleas: :oops8:
2. - My husband and daughter both had a Roche Covid-19 test. It's a short swab. Not 6" up their nose. The whole swab is about 2". They both had symptoms. He was negative (community acquired pneumonia instead) and she was positive.

In the last 130 days we have sprouted 3 million KNOWN, VERIFIED cases spread out over every state of the country, which, according to Dr. Fauci, is actually a fraction of the real number of cases.

Hey Brain Squeezer:
  1. In a hospital ICU, you are dealing with 100% critically ill, very sick people spewing germs about to die and they are right in your face spread every few feet.
  2. All those tested positive cases you claim, they had to go 6 inches up someone's nose to find. And most of those people don't even feel sick, or feel like a little cold.
  3. Nothing is KNOWN, nothing is CERTIFIED, everything is suspect these days the bullshit is flying around so thick.
  4. Anthony Fauci your chief guru, just said a while back on 60 Minutes NOT TO WORRY, masks were a waste of time. Now he says the EXACT OPPOSITE, and HE is your "expert?

2. - My husband and daughter both had a Roche Covid-19 test. It's a short swab. Not 6" up their nose. The whole swab is about 2". They both had symptoms. He was negative (community acquired pneumonia instead) and she was positive.
Impossible silly, if one had covid they both did and so do you, unless one of you lives in a bubble suit

So take your baby story and shove it

Now your husband might be asymptomatic which means the test will be negative as the test measures infection

a5e65d83fd3d029d62401a673775dae3.jpg

Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926
The mask does nothing except cause frustration, furthermore N95 mask reduce Oxygen 5 to 20 percent and this is life threatening
Complete bullshit
It's true

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

Why the fuck are severely ill people out in public in the first place, with or without a mask? And for several hours?

Stupid motherfuckers!
They can get everything they need delivered right to their doorstep. They should not be out infecting everyone. No wonder this country is such a shit show right now.

People who are too delicate, fragile and STUPID to wear a mask are the same kind of people who don't wash their hands after they take a shit. Gross, nasty people.

Nobody wants to breathe your infected, putrid exhalations in the middle of a pandemic. Dumbass dotard. GET A CLUE.

Hey Brain Squeezer:

Impossible silly, if one had covid they both did and so do you, unless one of you lives in a bubble suit

Now your husband might be asymptomatic which means the test will be negative as the test measures infection

You dumbshit! My daughter is married and lives with her husband about 20 miles from here. We have not seen her in person since FEBRUARY. She is a doctor and got infected at work.

My husband got sick with pneumonia, not Covid-19. He had symptoms.

They both had to be tested, but the circumstances were not related.

View attachment 360926
Complete bullshit
It's true

Stupid motherfuckers!

People who are too delicate, fragile and STUPID to wear a mask are the same kind of people who don't wash their hands after they take a shit. Gross, nasty people.

Nobody wants to breathe your infected, putrid exhalations in the middle of a pandemic. Dumbass dotard. GET A CLUE.
Actually there is no pandemic no matter what the government says

Hey Brain Squeezer:

You dumbshit! My daughter is married and lives with her husband about 20 miles from here. We have not seen her in person since FEBRUARY. She is a doctor and got infected at work.

I had covid so did my wife and son, this was in March and we could not have gotten tested if we begged as only sick people were being tested we were also told there was no need to wear masks at the time. Only unhealthy people get pneumonia like your husband. Too bad

Hey Brain Squeezer:

I had covid so did my wife and son, this was in March and we could not have gotten tested if we begged as only sick people were being tested we were also told there was no need to wear masks at the time. Only unhealthy people get pneumonia like your husband. Too bad
My husband was born with a progressive genetic lung disease and only has 28% lung capacity. Pneumonia is a yearly occurrence. We've learned to manage things very well although this pandemic has been challenging.

Some people are born with genetic diseases and some people are born without the ability to rise above moron level. Bless your heart.

Hey Brain Squeezer:

My husband was born with a progressive genetic lung disease and only has 28% lung capacity. Pneumonia is a yearly occurrence. We've learned to manage things very well although this pandemic has been challenging.

Some people are born with genetic diseases and some people are born without the ability to rise above moron level. Bless your heart.
Everyone was born with one disability or other, some give up and some find new ways.

I have arthritis and a half attached tendon, this does not even slow me down

God helps those who help themselves

Stupid post.

When you're getting into sub micron sizes filters don't work like you think they do.

View attachment 360926
As I just stated, filters don't work like you think they do when you get to things that small.

When you're getting into sub micron sizes filters don't work like you think they do.

The term for Sub micron would be "Nano"..........the metric measurement units of extremely small sizes.....Millimeter, Micrometer (aka MICRON), Nanometer, Picometer, femtometer

I wonder if you actually know how they work?

Hey Brain Squeezer:

So the husband tests negative and has no symptoms but he's still sick?
You want to think that one over?:45:

The term for Sub micron would be "Nano"..........the metric measurement units of extremely small sizes.....Millimeter, Micrometer (aka MICRON), Nanometer, Picometer, femtometer

I wonder if you actually know how they work?
I am Aware of the term, I wasn't sure anyone else here would be though.

How they work. The physical filtration capabilities of an n95 mask (or a standard HEPA filter for that matter) are for particles .3 microns and up. Physical filtration isn't terribly effective when you get below that. For smaller particles including viruses they're working on static attraction and and actual impact adhesion. They weigh almost nothing so tiny charges make them stick to the filters so that catches a lot. Then the physical impact and adhesion to the fibers. You've gotta realize that a particle that size doesn't travel in a straight line. It's so small its actually ping-ponging off of air molecules so I'm it's zig-zag path through the filter medium there is a high chance of getting stuck to the fibers. A standard HEPA filter with a rating of PM 2.5 (particulate matter 2.5 microns) is actually about 90% effective all the way down to 0.007 microns (7 nanometers) and the coronavirus averages 0.120 microns.

So yes, masks work.

particle-size-of-coronavirus-and-pm2.5-and-masks-1024x563.jpg

View attachment 360926
Complete bullshit
It's true

Stupid motherfuckers!

Yes...and one hundred and thirty thousand people haven't died either.

Fucking morons

Asymtomatic people simply don't show symptoms. The Do however test positive...you dope.

This from the guy who claims he had covid but never got tested

Of course anyone with a brain knows at this point that you can have the virus and not know... and spread it.
Which leaves tube freak out
Yep. The only global "pandemic" in the history of the planet where 99% of the people "infected" don't even know they are or were ever even sick at all and the only one where we collapsed the global economy and destroyed the business and lives of hundreds of millions and voluntarily forced ourselves into an eventual depression far worse than the virus itself and threatened and punished people for letting their children play in their own backyards. And so far just to save a few really old people in nursing homes on death's door who were already one breath away from dying anyway.

And you think Trump supporters are brainwashed lemmings! Hoo Boy! :twirl:

Yes...and one hundred and thirty thousand people haven't died either. Fucking morons
Oh, there is a pandemic alright. Oh, those fucking morons!

We have a pandemic called OBESITY, and it has been institutionalized by our FDA and other agencies which governs the food we have to eat and the way we work and live! FAR MORE PEOPLE test positive for obesity in this country causing trillions of dollars in illness, disease and death AND WE IGNORE IT, are FAR MORE PEOPLE die ever year from obesity-related illness and disease and NOT ONE of you crumbs worry about it 1/1,000,000,000,000th as much as you selfishly worry about who wears a fucking diaper on their face so you can FEEL protected.

I don't wear a mask....but Antifa thugs....and all DemonRats scum wear masks....for obvious reasons.

It's easier to rob a shop like that.

Forum List

Back