🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why dos the GOP love putin - a monster who put a bounty on US troops ?

Freedom doesn't give you the right to hold an entire city hostage, idiot. How about the people who's own freedom was infringed upon by those jackasses?
All that would be necessary was the tyrannical government to end the mandates. End the vaccinations, masks and quarantines. Then everyone has freedom.

We celebratw their failure Will. I have explained this to you already. I know that you arent stupid so why do you persist in this nonsense ?
We celebratw their failure Will.

How civilized you are.

shame the uncivilized Americans dont' celebrate the failures of our terrorists and traitors like you do.

We don't even celebrate dumping your tea in Boston Harbor.

(let me know when you start to realize how stupid you brits are)

This is baffling to me. A patriotic party would stand united against this monster . But then again they wouldnt try and overturn a democratic election either.
Good thing he didn't put out bounties on useless fatfucks.... hmm?

The only reason Democrats hate Putin is because Trump wanted to improve relations with Russia.

Only reason.

This is baffling to me. A patriotic party would stand united against this monster . But then again they wouldnt try and overturn a democratic election either.
They don't, you brain dead idiots just believe it because you refuse to see that it's the Dems that love Americas enemies. Also, STFU retarded Britt.

I want know what Tommy Taint is gonna do about Putin!!!!! He's knocking on YOUR doorstep. What are you pussies in Europe going to do to protect YOURSELVES. Wait on America to bail you out im sure!!!

He reminds them of Trump.

Remember Trump threatened North Korea with Fire and Fury? Today Putin is claiming to have weapons "that have no equal in the world"
No shit, Biden gave them to him. All Putin had to do is go to Afghanistan and get them. Biden left them there for him.

Forum List

Back