🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why dos the GOP love putin - a monster who put a bounty on US troops ?

This is baffling to me. A patriotic party would stand united against this monster . But then again they wouldnt try and overturn a democratic election either.
Another western so-called friend declared martial law over some trucks blocking a bridge and a street. And the national jackboots treated them like they were one step from the death camps. There is no shortage of sadistic men in the western world who will enjoy the pain they dish out when empowered.

Do you know the leader of the GOP, and all his minions don't give a shit what the majority of the country wants? Stop supporting the pigs dragging your party to the nut house.
You idiots helped put Biden in office.....and Putin took advantage of the worthless POS.
Now you think you can get away with blaming all of this on us.

You people cannot exist without lying about everything you stand for.

I really feel for our troops on how it shits on their morale knowing so many seem to take Putins side.
Remember that Republican poll watcher filled out a sword affidavit saying he found it "strange so many of the military votes were going to Biden" pretty much he confirmed what I always believed. The troops vote Democratic. The military brass war monger military industrial complex is big business and sides with Republicans.

Republicans like to say Democrats are the party for the rich. They point to hollywood liberals. But what about the Haloburton's? Wasn't that Dick Chaney's company?

I really feel for our troops on how it shits on their morale knowing so many seem to take Putins side.
After Biden let the Taliban retake Afghanistan after 20 years of war... their morale is at zero.

Believe me when I tell you they don't want another war where they fight and die only to have the Pretender-in-Chief give up a country to the enemy in 24 hours.

After Biden let the Taliban retake Afghanistan after 20 years of war... their morale is at zero.

Believe me when I tell you they don't want another war where they fight and die only to have the Pretender-in-Chief give up a country to the enemy in 24 hours.
274670048_650169402925771_5143080673666232542_n.jpg

Why dos the GOP love putin - a monster who put a bounty on US troops​

You are usually spot-on TopicCreator, but was not this story proven false? I thought recall that

2001 to 2021 is 24 hours? Are YOU out of your gourd?
How much of that 20 years was the Taliban in control of the government?

I'll give you a hint... the answer is None until Biden lost control of the country in 24 hours.

Why do you live in a country that celebrates Guy Fawkes?

would you have been happier with the Jan 6th protestors if they had carried casks of gunpowder with them?
You misunderstand Bonfire Night Will. It concludes with an effigy of Guy being burnt on top of a bonfire. Its great fun and perhaps something you could adopt using an effigy of Donny ?

You misunderstand Bonfire Night Will. It concludes with an effigy of Guy being burnt on top of a bonfire. Its great fun and perhaps something you could adopt using an effigy of Donny ?

I know they celebrate insurrectionists on November 5th.

What civilized country does that?

Forum List

Back