🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why dos the GOP love putin - a monster who put a bounty on US troops ?

both parties are pathetic.....put the die hards from each party in a room and listen to them call each other the same names back and forth...
That is the saddest part and both believe they are better than the other and yet they are the problem and never the solution.

Seeing it would be impossible to unseat Pelosi and AOC with a Republican or even a Democrat challenger it make me wonder why not support the Green Candidate instead to at least get better idea and a newer face…

Of course you would pretend to not believe it. But we know that it's the truth and you support it wholeheartedly.

Yes, you got duped, too. That lie worked especially well on stupid people like you.

Now tell us how you're immune from Covid because you're vaccinated!

I don't know when this happened, exactly -- both ends would obviously blame the other -- but it has happened.
I think it's baked into plurality voting, especially as a nation matures and institutions calcify.

You do know the majority of the GOP or Republicans did not try to overthrow the Government and do not back nor support Putin…

You are another run of the mill idiot, and remember Colombia and Argentina are more freer than America according to you!
Do you know the leader of the GOP, and all his minions don't give a shit what the majority of the country wants? Stop supporting the pigs dragging your party to the nut house.

That is the saddest part and both believe they are better than the other and yet they are the problem and never the solution.

Seeing it would be impossible to unseat Pelosi and AOC with a Republican or even a Democrat challenger it make me wonder why not support the Green Candidate instead to at least get better idea and a newer face…
Everyone hates Libertarians.....At least the Large L types.....They are right up there with sovereign citizens in Kooksville. ;)

Do you know the leader of the GOP, and all his minions don't give a shit what the majority of the country wants? Stop supporting the pigs dragging your party to the nut house.
you can say the same about the democrats dog.....both parties only care about what they want.....and fuck anybody else...

Putin warned us that one of two brothers had been to bomb making school in Chechnya and the brothers were planning a terrorist attack here. Shitstain obama said they were innocent refugees. How did that work out? Ask Boston.

Clearly, if there is a price to be paid Fuck Biden wants to make sure that it's paid in American blood. The democrats are intent on keeping that southern border wide open. It's a magic border. Whites can't cross it. Putin can take full advantage of more democrat dereliction. He should.

LOL - do you really think Putin is a honest???

Pull your head out man.
I was referring to a generic honest/strong right leaning leader, not Putin.....He's about as corrupt as they come.

I read where he might be the richest man in the world, you don't get that way in Russia by being honest but you do get that way by being strong/ruthless.

Clearly, if there is a price to be paid Fuck Biden wants to make sure that it's paid in American blood. The democrats are intent on keeping that southern border wide open. It's a magic border. Whites can't cross it. Putin can take full advantage of more democrat dereliction. He should.

Does that include invading the US? And don't dodge the question by claiming it would never happen. If Putin invaded, would you be waiting with open arms?

I bet you'll dodge the question.

Well Bullshit when you see me supporting either political party is the day you can write that because the GOP and the DSA suck and need to be voted out of power!

I was referring to a generic honest/strong right leaning leader, not Putin.....He's about as corrupt as they come.
LOL - you were responding to a critique of Putin. But go ahead, walk it back. You should. It was a stupid thing to say.

This is baffling to me. A patriotic party would stand united against this monster . But then again they wouldnt try and overturn a democratic election either.
He never put bounties on US soldiers. Completely debunked Fake News.

Does that include invading the US? And don't dodge the question by claiming it would never happen. If Putin invaded, would you be waiting with open arms?

I bet you'll dodge the question.
Isn't the invitation to invade being made with open arms? Do democrats really think the Russians will be bought off with EBT cards? I'm not saying it would never happen. I'm saying that the chances are that it's already happening. Has been happening. Has been happening since Fuck Biden was elected.

When I look at Washington DC, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Portland, Seattle, New York, yeah, maybe open arms would be an improvement. It's gotta be better than the Mexican cartels, antifa and burn loot murder the way it is now.

When I look at Washington DC, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Portland, Seattle, New York, yeah, maybe open arms would be an improvement. It's gotta be better than the Mexican cartels, antifa and burn loot murder the way it is now.
So that's a "yes". You're a straight-up traitor. At least you cop to it. Most try to weasel out of it.

Anyway - fuck you very much!

Forum List

Back