🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why dos the GOP love putin - a monster who put a bounty on US troops ?

Putin apologist alert !!! The guy who put a bounty on the heads of young Americans.
DPprTEf.jpg

This is baffling to me. A patriotic party would stand united against this monster . But then again they wouldnt try and overturn a democratic election either.
I was gonna start a thread yesterday about how you ass-wipe libs would attempt to blame us for Putin attacking Ukraine.
You people are nothing if not predictable.

If you didn't have lies....you wouldn't have anything to say.

I really feel for our troops on how it shits on their morale knowing so many seem to take Putins side.
Democrats have destroyed our troops. Purging the troops using various fakeries has destroyed morale.

No one loves Putin...but shoving him into the welcoming arms of the CCP is stupid as hell....

China said this morning to Putin that they have his back...wake up libs...

They long for an aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian, nationalist strongman to rule America.

So their adoration is not a surprise.
I'm not going to lie, I'd be tickled to death were it to come to pass. We need us a honest/strong hand at the tiller instead of the rudderless fail-boat of a administration your ilk saddled us with.

Meh, you are just mad because you own it and see it all slipping away. Sucks to be you.

Democrats have destroyed our troops. Purging the troops using various fakeries has destroyed morale.

No way. That has nothing to do with what I said anyway.

No way. That has nothing to do with what I said anyway.
Yes it does. Democrats have been systematically destroying our military for years. Including using the covid nonsense to discharge military they just don't want.

Forum List

Back