Why exactly would a man risk his manhood for oral sex?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
I've always wondered this. You're going to take such a fragile and important body part and put it right between her teeth? Seriously? Even if she's a stranger?

sucking-cock-youre-doing-it-wrong.jpg

Son, if you have to have it explained to you, its unlikely you will ever understand.

I wondered about that too. Some guy wants to force me to suck his dick, he's going to be losing a dick.

Yeah, fear of dismemberment, stick with that as to why you never have gotten a.....................................
That's what I'm saying. We don't and can't really separate the trustworthy women from, well, you with 100% certainty until after the fact. I can't really get my head around the guys who would take that risk just to cum.

Here is a clue, never force a woman to do anything, ANYTHING, it is like forcing a cat to take a bath, it almost never turns out well.
It's interesting to note how quickly you turned a practical observation that there are quite a few women such as you admit yourself to be who would take advantage of a man's misplaced trust into a rape situation. This is exactly why I've kept my dick to myself my whole life. The very least a self respecting guy can do for himself is keep his safe until meeting a woman he can at least mostly be sure isn't going to go all feminist and send him to the ICU.

This never really "did it" for me. However I once had a gal sucking on my balls and I had an orgasm without coming. That was a hell of a treat. :thup:

Here is a clue, never force a woman to do anything, ANYTHING, it is like forcing a cat to take a bath, it almost never turns out well.
It's interesting to note how quickly you turned a practical observation that there are quite a few women such as yourself who would happily dismember a trusting guy into a rape situation. This is exactly why I've kept my dick to myself my whole life. The very least a self respecting guy can do for himself is keep his safe until meeting a woman he can at least mostly be sure isn't going to go all feminist and send him to the ICU.
You gotta hold a gun to their head during the deed...

I was answering San Pedro

but Mr H just
answered first

whatever

I've always wondered this. You're going to take such a fragile and important body part and put it right between her teeth? Seriously? Even if she's a stranger?

Is there anyone close to you, that you can talk to about your sex issues, instead of posting them on a public forum?

As a man who grew up in Tonopah, NV., where men are men, and sheep are nervous, I don't consider myself an expert in this particular subject....

Forum List

Back