Why has "COMPROMISE" become a dirty word to Republican Conservatives?

It's working just how it's supposed to. The leadership was weak and nothing but a rubber stamp for Obama. Conservatives put the pressure on for stronger leadership to oppose Obama's agenda. The process is working just fine. Hopefully, a new strong speaker will make Obama reluctant to even get out of bed in the morning.
First you'd better find a guy that hasn't been bedding the wife of another man. Good luck with that in your "family values" party...
Not a fan of McCarthy. I'm in favor of Newt Gingrich. I'm not a republican party person. Tea Party.
Newt has bedded down with everyone except Hillary apparently. Is he on wife three or four now, I forget...

Please continue. Why would they be in Hell, exactly?

The Founders for creating an Improper Government that was subject to being used for Immoral purposes. All the post-1860 politicians for using that Government Improperly for Immoral purposes and sending us into a 150 (and continuing) year tailspin as a nation.

There's two ways the constitution can be changed.
1. The amendment process
2. Judaical review of our supreme court...Our supreme court was made quite powerful in our constitution.

The federal governments power to fund infrastructure, have science institutions and help people is clearly constitutional based on case studies and Judaical review by our supreme court. So you loserterians probably need to go back to school. lol

Your idea of a totally toothless government is exactly what the founders didn't want. That is why they fought for the current constitution. They wanted a government that could tax and could be more centralized.

Compromise is another word for lazy...

Anyway I am off... Will be back

Remember buy more guns and ammo

Show me what a man will kill and die for and I will show you what he cares about. Show me what a man will not kill or die for and I will and I will show you what he cares not a whit about.

That is as much a Political statement as a Physical or Philosophical one. If anyonr is,truly willing to compromise, then the subject of the discussion means nothing to them.

Holy shit, you sound more dysfunctional than usual today. I care about what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow - but I won't kill or die for it.

The white man will provide breakfast for you tomorrow. You don't need to move a muscle or work for or worry about it.

And knowing your peoples history, you WOULD kill that white bastard if he did not give you your breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner. Or snacks. Or cable TV. Or housing. Or vain attempt by that white bastard attempt to educate your hopeless brats.

And you would not die for anything because your life is too sweet at someone else's expense.

Wonderful. We'll all look forward to these things being delivered free of charge. Thank you.

Does the word "reservation" mean anything to you?

Not like in for dinner in a restaurant, or like being reluctant to form an opinion, or like limitation or proviso, but as a valuable real estate set aside and granted for natural born free-loaders whose glory lives only in their minds and in the novels of James Fenimore Cooper.

Is trolling all you have today?

Please continue. Why would they be in Hell, exactly?

The Founders for creating an Improper Government that was subject to being used for Immoral purposes. All the post-1860 politicians for using that Government Improperly for Immoral purposes and sending us into a 150 (and continuing) year tailspin as a nation.
Interesting. And said immorality is what exactly?

It's working just how it's supposed to. The leadership was weak and nothing but a rubber stamp for Obama. Conservatives put the pressure on for stronger leadership to oppose Obama's agenda. The process is working just fine. Hopefully, a new strong speaker will make Obama reluctant to even get out of bed in the morning.
First you'd better find a guy that hasn't been bedding the wife of another man. Good luck with that in your "family values" party...
Not a fan of McCarthy. I'm in favor of Newt Gingrich. I'm not a republican party person. Tea Party.
Newt has bedded down with everyone except Hillary apparently. Is he on wife three or four now, I forget...
Oh, I don't believe that. I enjoy the idea of what a pain he'd be for Obama. Opposition is something Obama doesn't handle very well. I'd really enjoy watching Obama have a meltdown if obamacare and planned parenthood are defunded.

I guess that little declaring war on us part didn't matter eh?

If we had made it appropriately clear that we would not enter a war which didn't involve us, or provide material aid to enemies, Germany would likely not have declared war on us.
Do you know why Germany declared war on us? it wasn't because we were supplying the British BTW.

Oh, I don't believe that. I enjoy the idea of what a pain he'd be for Obama. Opposition is something Obama doesn't handle very well. I'd really enjoy watching Obama have a meltdown if obamacare and planned parenthood was defunded.
Since both of those would require his signature, that won't happen. Do you have any other DOA thoughts today?

Show me what a man will kill and die for and I will show you what he cares about. Show me what a man will not kill or die for and I will and I will show you what he cares not a whit about.

That is as much a Political statement as a Physical or Philosophical one. If anyonr is,truly willing to compromise, then the subject of the discussion means nothing to them.

Holy shit, you sound more dysfunctional than usual today. I care about what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow - but I won't kill or die for it.

The white man will provide breakfast for you tomorrow. You don't need to move a muscle or work for or worry about it.

And knowing your peoples history, you WOULD kill that white bastard if he did not give you your breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner. Or snacks. Or cable TV. Or housing. Or vain attempt by that white bastard attempt to educate your hopeless brats.

And you would not die for anything because your life is too sweet at someone else's expense.

Wonderful. We'll all look forward to these things being delivered free of charge. Thank you.

Does the word "reservation" mean anything to you?

Not like in for dinner in a restaurant, or like being reluctant to form an opinion, or like limitation or proviso, but as a valuable real estate set aside and granted for natural born free-loaders whose glory lives only in their minds and in the novels of James Fenimore Cooper.

Is trolling all you have today?
Hello Washington redskin glad to see ya.

Na, disagreeing.

Anyway got to go... Will be back

Remember buy more guns and ammunition

Oh, I don't believe that. I enjoy the idea of what a pain he'd be for Obama. Opposition is something Obama doesn't handle very well. I'd really enjoy watching Obama have a meltdown if obamacare and planned parenthood was defunded.
Since both of those would require his signature, that won't happen. Do you have any other DOA thoughts today?
There are ways. Perhaps a few bribes could make it happen just like a few bribes got obamacare passed.

Oh, I don't believe that. I enjoy the idea of what a pain he'd be for Obama. Opposition is something Obama doesn't handle very well. I'd really enjoy watching Obama have a meltdown if obamacare and planned parenthood are defunded.

That's hilarious - considering that "opposition" and obstructionism are all President Obama has endured from NaziCons during his tenure. BTW, why do you hate women?

The short list.....

Eradication of Slavery
Women's Sufferage
Internationalism
Politics as a Profession
Government involvement in Industry and business
Let's just use the top two, for now. So, certain men, women, and children should be treated as property (slaves), and women should not be allowed to vote?

There are ways. Perhaps a few bribes could make it happen just like a few bribes got obamacare passed.
There is no way, at this point. Sorry, but not really.

Do you know why Germany declared war on us? it wasn't because we were supplying the British BTW.

Yea. Because they were allied with Japan, whom we had deslared war on. The fact that we never should have been in that position to begin with is another topic entirely.

Which proves nothing except that the wealthy have the money to purchase stocks. Have you ever heard of employee stock options? Many corporations offer stock options to purchase stocks to their employees. Exxon is a great example. I know folks who are enjoying a very good retirement now because during the years they were employed by Exxon they purchased Exxon stock.
What it proves is that what you said about stock ownership is dead wrong...

No it doesn't and you know it.
I'm afraid that it does. The average slob doesn't own stock (nor should he), but the rich do, the vast majority of it.

As does the employees of Exxon and other corporations. You're simply a liar.
You might to learn something called math. It helps when trying to figure out if the average slob does or does not own stock, which in this case they do not.

Depends on who one designates ad "the average slob". I would claim those who work for Exxon would meet my standards while those employed by Church's Fried Chicken are more your equal.

Forum List

Back