Why has "COMPROMISE" become a dirty word to Republican Conservatives?

It's working just how it's supposed to. The leadership was weak and nothing but a rubber stamp for Obama. Conservatives put the pressure on for stronger leadership to oppose Obama's agenda. The process is working just fine. Hopefully, a new strong speaker will make Obama reluctant to even get out of bed in the morning.
First you'd better find a guy that hasn't been bedding the wife of another man. Good luck with that in your "family values" party...

You're all in for Hillary though, right. Need we even bring up Bill and Monica or Jennifer Flowers or any of the others?

It's working just how it's supposed to. The leadership was weak and nothing but a rubber stamp for Obama. Conservatives put the pressure on for stronger leadership to oppose Obama's agenda. The process is working just fine. Hopefully, a new strong speaker will make Obama reluctant to even get out of bed in the morning.
First you'd better find a guy that hasn't been bedding the wife of another man. Good luck with that in your "family values" party...
Not a fan of McCarthy. I'm in favor of Newt Gingrich. I'm not a republican party person. Tea Party.
Newt has bedded down with everyone except Hillary apparently. Is he on wife three or four now, I forget...
Oh, I don't believe that. I enjoy the idea of what a pain he'd be for Obama. Opposition is something Obama doesn't handle very well. I'd really enjoy watching Obama have a meltdown if obamacare and planned parenthood are defunded.

That's hilarious - considering that "opposition" and obstructionism are all President Obama has endured from NaziCons during his tenure. BTW, why do you hate women?
Obstruction by the opposition is their constitutional duty. You just don't like it, that's all. You want a leftist dictator, admit it.

What it proves is that what you said about stock ownership is dead wrong...

No it doesn't and you know it.
I'm afraid that it does. The average slob doesn't own stock (nor should he), but the rich do, the vast majority of it.

As does the employees of Exxon and other corporations. You're simply a liar.
You might to learn something called math. It helps when trying to figure out if the average slob does or does not own stock, which in this case they do not.

Depends on who one designates ad "the average slob". I would claim those who work for Exxon would meet my standards while those employed by Church's Fried Chicken are more your equal.
Yes, the chicken people also have a CEO, and I would bet that he does indeed own stock but the majority of slobs who work for him do not.

Not a fan of McCarthy. I'm in favor of Newt Gingrich. I'm not a republican party person. Tea Party.
Newt has bedded down with everyone except Hillary apparently. Is he on wife three or four now, I forget...
Oh, I don't believe that. I enjoy the idea of what a pain he'd be for Obama. Opposition is something Obama doesn't handle very well. I'd really enjoy watching Obama have a meltdown if obamacare and planned parenthood was defunded.
Since both of those would require his signature, that won't happen. Do you have any other DOA thoughts today?
There are ways. Perhaps a few bribes could make it happen just like a few bribes got obamacare passed.
There is no way, at this point. Sorry, but not really.
There's always a way now that we have an anti constitutional administration that passed legislation through bribes.

You're all in for Hillary though, right. Need we even bring up Bill and Monica or Jennifer Flowers or any of the others?
I'm for this:
avasflowers-green-potted-ficus-tree_max.jpg

As long as the ballot reads (D) Ficus Tree...

Oh, I don't believe that. I enjoy the idea of what a pain he'd be for Obama. Opposition is something Obama doesn't handle very well. I'd really enjoy watching Obama have a meltdown if obamacare and planned parenthood are defunded.

That's hilarious - considering that "opposition" and obstructionism are all President Obama has endured from NaziCons during his tenure. BTW, why do you hate women?
Obstruction by the opposition is their constitutional duty. You just don't like it, that's all. You want a leftist dictator, admit it.

No, sparky, "obstruction" is not the opposition's "constitutional duty" - COMPROMISE is their duty.

Oh, I don't believe that. I enjoy the idea of what a pain he'd be for Obama. Opposition is something Obama doesn't handle very well. I'd really enjoy watching Obama have a meltdown if obamacare and planned parenthood was defunded.
Since both of those would require his signature, that won't happen. Do you have any other DOA thoughts today?
There are ways. Perhaps a few bribes could make it happen just like a few bribes got obamacare passed.
There's always a way now that we have an anti constitutional administration that passed legislation through bribes.
You can believe that for as long as you like, and you will still be dead wrong.

No, sparky, "obstruction" is not the opposition's "constitutional duty" - COMPROMISE is their duty.
Nope. Republicans control both houses of congress. Compromise is Obama's duty.

Nope, dumbass, not while he has his veto pen.

You know obamacare was passed with bribes. You don't care.

At this point they can't mange to compromise with themselves let alone Obama.

Did you dog eaters try to compromise with Custer?

I care that it's not what we should have, but it isn't going anywhere.

Bribing for votes is nothing new in Congress. It's just part of the process. Plus, corporations routinely bribe Congress.

Forum List

Back