Why has Cuomo killed so many people in NY, and De Santis saved so many in FLA?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Lots more people in FLA AND they had to content with a bunch of infected Cuomoites coming there(i dont mean infected with liberalism). I think the biggest reason is Cuomo ignored all the dying people in long term care facilities while the sainted DeSantis took care of them. Even liberals here will agree Cuomo has alot of blood on his hands. All of florida should thank god Cuomo isnt the FLA gov. Many more would be dead if he was.

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed 80,000 and growing because of his negligent handling of the Covid-19 crisis? Two can play the OPs insipid game.

As far as attacking governors, moron Trumpists can’t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nut job in the Oval Office.

Last edited:
Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed nearly 80,000 because of negligent handling of the Civid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

Moron Trumpist can;t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nutjob in the Oval Office>
Trump will be re elected because of people saying he killed 80,000 people...no one wants freaks that think like that to win.....

Anyone here actually live in Florida? My little out-of-the-way county has had zero known community transmission so far with only two isolated cases from out-of-towners. But now here comes the tourists who seem to be taking a vacation from social distancing as well. I will be able to count the quality of our governor's leadership in how many of my friends and neighbors die for a measly diseased tourist dollar.

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed nearly 80,000 because of negligent handling of the Civid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

Moron Trumpist can;t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nutjob in the Oval Office>
Trump will be re elected because of people saying he killed 80,000 people...no one wants freaks that think like that to win.....

Well my post flew right over your head. Read again.

Lots more people in FLA AND they had to content with a bunch of infected Cuomoites coming there(i dont mean infected with liberalism). I think the biggest reason is Cuomo ignored all the dying people in long term care facilities while the sainted DeSantis took care of them. Even liberals here will agree Cuomo has alot of blood on his hands. All of florida should thank god Cuomo isnt the FLA gov. Many more would be dead if he was.
A couple of factors are average population density and mass transit commonly used. Hasn't been nearly the number of nursing home deaths in Florida. I do not remember DeSantis screwing up and ordering state retirement homes to accept Covid-19 recovering patients to avoid strain on the hospitals. Coumo sounds good on his daily updates, but dumb ass actions speak louder than words.

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed 80,000 and growing because of his negligent handling of the Covid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

Moron Trumpist can’t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nut job in the Oval Office.
President Trump instituted the China travel ban in JANUARY. Medical "experts" in MARCH were telling us all to go about our daily routines, nothing to worry about.

And Just so there is no confusion, this means Donald Trump was taking action BEFORE the so called experts starting warning us.

You said a disgusting idiotic thing...Trump didn't kill 80,000 people...and for you to say that shows me you are not worth responding to....

Anyone here actually live in Florida? My little out-of-the-way county has had zero known community transmission so far with only two isolated cases from out-of-towners. But now here comes the tourists who seem to be taking a vacation from social distancing as well. I will be able to count the quality of our governor's leadership in how many of my friends and neighbors die for a measly diseased tourist dollar.
Disneyworld can stay closed as far as I'm concerned

You said a disgusting idiotic thing...Trump didn't kill 80,000 people...and for you to say that shows me you are not worth responding to....
You’re so stupid you could not comprehend that I was mocking the OP’s logic. That was my point. But hey I keep forgetting that I am talking to dim witted Trumpers.

I also note that you did not object to the OP who wrote that Cuomo “killed“ many people. Yeah so spare me your moronic moralizing.

Last edited:

He listened to tramp.

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed 80,000 and growing because of his negligent handling of the Covid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

Moron Trumpist can’t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nut job in the Oval Office.
President Trump instituted the China travel ban in JANUARY. Medical "experts" in MARCH were telling us all to go about our daily routines, nothing to worry about.

And Just so there is no confusion, this means Donald Trump was taking action BEFORE the so called experts starting warning us.
Yet he didn't stop travel from Europe till the end of March, and then the UK was not included. NY City came mostly from Europe.

Disneyworld can stay closed as far as I'm concerned
Hey Dude! Mickey has to eat!

A couple of factors are average population density and mass transit commonly used. Hasn't been nearly the number of nursing home deaths in Florida. I do not remember DeSantis screwing up and ordering state retirement homes to accept Covid-19 recovering patients to avoid strain on the hospitals. Coumo sounds good on his daily updates, but dumb ass actions speak louder than words.
New York was the first major US city where this thing got out of hand. Many cities and governors learned much from their slip-ups. Some didn't learn a god damned thing. Florida is about to get fucked harder than anyone. We locals could probably do alright on our own but these people coming down here don't give a fuck. I've already seen them ignoring all good sense and crowding together and it's just starting. Stubborn obnoxious tourism by infected dumbasses is going make it impossible to control this thing in Florida.

You’re so stupid you could not comprehend that I was mocking the OP’s logic. That was my point. But hey I keep forgetting that I am talking to dim witted Trumpers.

I also note that you did not object to the OP who wrote that Cuomo “killed“ many people. Yeah so save me your moronic moralizing.
Hey asshat, Cuomo the Asshole MURDERED thousands of nursing home residents with HIS order that those facilities HAD to take infected people. So save us your idiocy and just STFU.

Forum List

Back