Why has Cuomo killed so many people in NY, and De Santis saved so many in FLA?

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed 80,000 and growing because of his negligent handling of the Covid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

As far as attacking governors, moron Trumpists can’t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nut job in the Oval Office.
5 years you have been believing this S. Gotta chap your ass.

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed nearly 80,000 because of negligent handling of the Civid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

Moron Trumpist can;t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nutjob in the Oval Office>
Trump will be re elected because of people saying he killed 80,000 people...no one wants freaks that think like that to win.....

Well my post flew right over your head. Read again.
You said a disgusting idiotic thing...Trump didn't kill 80,000 people...and for you to say that shows me you are not worth responding to....
You’re so stupid you could not comprehend that I was mocking the OP’s logic. That was my point. But hey I keep forgetting that I am talking to dim witted Trumpers.

I also note that you did not object to the OP who wrote that Cuomo “killed“ many people. Yeah so save me your moronic moralizing.
Hey asshat, Cuomo the Asshole MURDERED thousands of nursing home residents with HIS order that those facilities HAD to take infected people. So save us your idiocy and just STFU.
What a friggin dumbfuck accusing the governor of “murder”. By your logic so is Trump. Just throwing it right back at you Hoss. Maybe unlike dim wit Rambunctious you will get my point. Though I suspect not.

Anyone here actually live in Florida? My little out-of-the-way county has had zero known community transmission so far with only two isolated cases from out-of-towners. But now here comes the tourists who seem to be taking a vacation from social distancing as well. I will be able to count the quality of our governor's leadership in how many of my friends and neighbors die for a measly diseased tourist dollar.
How are ewe accomadating tourists! Aren’t the hotels closed?

I live in Florida and we know that DeSantis did not do anything. Just as Trump let the states do what they wanted, DeSantis let the counties or cities do what they wanted. DeSantis and Trump were cowards because they were in a lose-lose situation.
No sequestering plus better economy leads to death .... death bad.
Sequestering plus worse economy leads to loss in jobs, bankruptcy, etc .... economy bad

DeSantis let the spring breakers have the beaches on the East coast because he wanted the tourist money. Now Palm Springs and Miami are badly infected.
The mayors closed the Gulf coast beaches and the infection is much much less there.

So both Trump and DeSantis waffled and chose to do nothing. DeSantis stopped the reporting of deaths in Nursing homes for no good reason except maybe to save his embarassment.

It was the people and mayors that saved Florida from a worse fate, not DeSantis.

Lots more people in FLA AND they had to content with a bunch of infected Cuomoites coming there(i dont mean infected with liberalism). I think the biggest reason is Cuomo ignored all the dying people in long term care facilities while the sainted DeSantis took care of them. Even liberals here will agree Cuomo has alot of blood on his hands. All of florida should thank god Cuomo isnt the FLA gov. Many more would be dead if he was.
A couple of factors are average population density and mass transit commonly used. Hasn't been nearly the number of nursing home deaths in Florida. I do not remember DeSantis screwing up and ordering state retirement homes to accept Covid-19 recovering patients to avoid strain on the hospitals. Coumo sounds good on his daily updates, but dumb ass actions speak louder than words.
New York was the first major US city where this thing got out of hand. Many cities and governors learned much from their slip-ups. Some didn't learn a god damned thing. Florida is about to get fucked harder than anyone. We locals could probably do alright on our own but these people coming down here don't give a fuck. I've already seen them ignoring all good sense and crowding together and it's just starting. Stubborn obnoxious tourism by infected dumbasses is going make it impossible to control this thing in Florida.
Damn! You sound like the real deal. I just visit regularly, for a week or so a year. Don't worry bout me. Haven't been down this year. Doubt I will make the trip this year. Good luck down there man.

Lots more people in FLA AND they had to content with a bunch of infected Cuomoites coming there(i dont mean infected with liberalism). I think the biggest reason is Cuomo ignored all the dying people in long term care facilities while the sainted DeSantis took care of them. Even liberals here will agree Cuomo has alot of blood on his hands. All of florida should thank god Cuomo isnt the FLA gov. Many more would be dead if he was.
A couple of factors are average population density and mass transit commonly used. Hasn't been nearly the number of nursing home deaths in Florida. I do not remember DeSantis screwing up and ordering state retirement homes to accept Covid-19 recovering patients to avoid strain on the hospitals. Coumo sounds good on his daily updates, but dumb ass actions speak louder than words.
New York was the first major US city where this thing got out of hand. Many cities and governors learned much from their slip-ups. Some didn't learn a god damned thing. Florida is about to get fucked harder than anyone. We locals could probably do alright on our own but these people coming down here don't give a fuck. I've already seen them ignoring all good sense and crowding together and it's just starting. Stubborn obnoxious tourism by infected dumbasses is going make it impossible to control this thing in Florida.
Damn! You sound like the real deal. I just visit regularly, for a week or so a year. Don't worry bout me. Haven't been down this year. Doubt I will make the trip this year. Good luck down there man.
Lived here most of my adult life. A real life panhandle swamp monster. I chuckle when these people think I'm some stereotypical liberal.

Control what?

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed nearly 80,000 because of negligent handling of the Civid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

Moron Trumpist can;t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nutjob in the Oval Office>
Trump will be re elected because of people saying he killed 80,000 people...no one wants freaks that think like that to win.....

You said a disgusting idiotic thing...Trump didn't kill 80,000 people...and for you to say that shows me you are not worth responding to....

Cuomo and deblasio killed most of the people and dem govs killed most of the rest. Peopl living in repblican states were very lucky they didnt have killer cuomo telling them to croak

W0gfq5xk.jpeg

Thats KillerCuomos death order that sentenced so many to a grisly death

Killer Cuomo is lucky the media adores him. Does he get asked in his daily love-ins with his media supporters if he feels remorse for killing so many people?

Why in the world would governor Cuomo force the must vulnerable segment of society to accept close quarters infected people? What the hell was he thinking when he issued an order that nursing homes had to admit corona virus patients? Was he trying to increase the death rate to get more federal funding or to justify his crazy predictions? About 3,500 cases of negligent homicide needs to be addressed.

And to our young poster worried about disney world, WORRY NOT!! The only people dying are very elderly people already dying of something else almost all in long term care facilities.

Why in the world would governor Cuomo force the must vulnerable segment of society to accept close quarters infected people? What the hell was he thinking when he issued an order that nursing homes had to admit corona virus patients? Was he trying to increase the death rate to get more federal funding or to justify his crazy predictions? About 3,500 cases of negligent homicide needs to be addressed.
Some people consider him a murderer while i try to be more compassionate and call him what im sure liberals will agree with, a vile killer

You’re so stupid you could not comprehend that I was mocking the OP’s logic. That was my point. But hey I keep forgetting that I am talking to dim witted Trumpers.

I also note that you did not object to the OP who wrote that Cuomo “killed“ many people. Yeah so save me your moronic moralizing.
Hey asshat, Cuomo the Asshole MURDERED thousands of nursing home residents with HIS order that those facilities HAD to take infected people. So save us your idiocy and just STFU.
What a friggin dumbfuck accusing the governor of “murder”. By your logic so is Trump. Just throwing it right back at you Hoss. Maybe unlike dim wit Rambunctious you will get my point. Though I suspect not.
When did Trump force active covid patients into the nursing homes? I didnt read that anywhere

You mean the Florida where the governor isn't allowing the death statistics to be made public?

And what happens if he doesn't get re-elected?

Killer Cuomo is lucky the media adores him. Does he get asked in his daily love-ins with his media supporters if he feels remorse for killing so many people?
Liberals kill the "useless feeders" at both ends of the age spectrum.

If you managed to survive birth, NEVER GROW OLD!

I think the "asshat" actually agrees that Killer Cuomo has blood on his grisly hands

How? Most flights of infected individuals coming in from Europe go to New York, not Miami. Trump has blood on his hands for his failed ban from Europe in time, because there were no travel restrictions from China to Europe. And that's when people from Europe got infected. That's where most of the infections came from on the east side. DeSantis has not had near as many coming from Europe or China as New York. This is on Trump and his failure while calling it a hoax.

Forum List

Back